• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, it gets on my nerves people doing end of the year lists so soon. This month we have releases announced for BoA, Baek Yerin, Stray Kids, Park Bom x Sandara, Ailee and an IU collab.

It's not being tallied before January 15th and people can edit as much as they want until then.

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Wayyyy too many girl groups on the previous page. Let's tip the scales a little bit.

1. Stray Kids - MIROH
2. NCT 127 - Superhuman
3. PRODUCE X 101 - X1-MA
4. Jus2 - FOCUS ON ME
5. TXT - CROWN
6. TWICE - Fancy
7. DAY6 - Sweet Chaos
8. WJSN - Boogie Up
9. Rocket Punch - BIM BAM BUM
10. X1 - FLASH

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
Sera (former member of 9muses) made a two-part video on Loona and the loonaverse. Combined it's about an hour long so she really went in there! I haven't been able to watch it myself except for some snippets but I think it's worth the watch if you're into Loona. :-)

Part 1

Part 2

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
It's really good. I love her art in general too, I've browsed her shop a few times before thinking about getting something.

I actually already ordered two enamel pins & a bunch of stickers from her. But yeah, amazing artist indeed!

Sorry for derail y'all, I'll stop here :D

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
are they exploring the deeper meaning of ddu du in their other works?

Yeah, sure, definitely, why not.

Vvumcjp.gif

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
The real answer is its onomatopoeia for the firing of a gun, as shown in the chorus when the sound is mentioned.
tenor.gif

MHWilliams is the intellectual this thread deserves.
To add onto it, the firing of a gun is a symbolic gesture signifying the fact that BLACKPINK are their very own modern Cupids, aiming to make you instantly fall for them through a display of charm, beauty and talent. In this essay, MHWilliams and I will

Last edited:

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
okay, so i been wondering, who among kpop artists would do well on an NPR Tiny Desk (live band, no backing tracks but you can have backup singers, all packed behind Bob Boilen's desk in the NPR Music office). a few american pop or rap artists who normally always perform with backing tracks have some of thier most interesting performance videos behind the desk because of the different energy and groove you get with a live band and a small space. and a separate question, which kpop artist do you all think will be first to the desk (with the way they've been branching out genre wise it'll probably happen eventually)?

sca

Oct 25, 2017
okay, so i been wondering, who among kpop artists would do well on an NPR Tiny Desk (live band, no backing tracks but you can have backup singers, all packed behind Bob Boilen's desk in the NPR Music office). a few american pop or rap artists who normally always perform with backing tracks have some of thier most interesting performance videos behind the desk because of the different energy and groove you get with a live band and a small space. and a separate question, which kpop artist do you all think will be first to the desk (with the way they've been branching out genre wise it'll probably happen eventually)?
Mamamoo

alpha

Oct 25, 2017

I can't say who would be first for sure, but in terms of who can do it it would be Mamamoo, absolutely.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Out of the four new CL songs, Done is probably my favorite one. Hopefully that & Rewind weren't the best she had to offer.

I honestly see Tiffany doing it. She's been hitting a lot of series/channels lately: FBE, Billboard Honda, Vogue, MTV, etc. It's just a matter of time she ends up there.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Out of the four new CL songs, Done is probably my favorite one. Hopefully that & Rewind weren't the best she had to offer.
Isn't she going release a album with all the songs repackaged? Unless I heard and misread wrong but I think she will have more song on the way each week? Anyone can confirm?

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't she going release a album with all the songs repackaged? Unless I heard and misread wrong but I think she will have more song on the way each week? Anyone can confirm?

2 songs a week for three weeks. Next week is the last batch.

Funny how she released more songs than BP has this year within a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.