• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Bvndit is greatness.

A popular idol apparently has contracted CV19 after an overseas trip and photoshoot.
Based on context clues, leading the list is

Chungha
It was only a matter of time.
A lot of the SK idols and entertainers are in their teens and 20s, but some of them likely have health conditions that would be complicated by the Covid-19/Corona virus. One of the deaths was of a healthy doctor in his 30s.

What's wild is some patients who have been "cured," later on test positive a second time for this virus. Hoping we can all minimise the damages and get past this as soon as possible.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Check out these two videos:

The difference between the two groups, it's like night and day.

And I like Hinapia's competitiveness better, stan Hinapia.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
If the answer in your head as to how they would sound with Sera was "better", then you're correct lol.
Serenade is the correct word and answer to describe the term better when it comes to Sera sound ^_^

And yes it would definitely sound better with Sera and this proves it lol

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Serenade is the correct word and answer to describe the term better when it comes to Sera sound ^_^

And yes it would definitely sound better with Sera and this proves it lol

I'm glad it seems like we're getting a new Sera album, she mentioned that she wants to do another one after seeing the support she's received on her channel and Patreon recently.

If she is, I bet money that Ryuseralover is involved. Dude lived the dream and actually befriended his favorite idol. Now he's helping her with music covers, so it'd be the full circle if he worked with her to make an album.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad it seems like we're getting a new Sera album, she mentioned that she wants to do another one after seeing the support she's received on her channel and Patreon recently.

If she is, I bet money that Ryuseralover is involved. Dude lived the dream and actually befriended his favorite idol. Now he's helping her with music covers, so it'd be the full circle if he worked with her to make an album.

I'm happy she's getting help from a fan and that said fan is getting the chance to work with their favorite idol, but am I the only one creeped out whenever she mentions them by that handle, ryuseralover?

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017

She opened a twitch channel earlier this week and on the first stream she singed one of her new songs. She also said that ryuseralover is doing the production.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Playlist of instrumentals from the new Itzy album.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
ITZY are low-key annoying. It's interesting how they already have their own sound, and those instrumentals are pretty on brand.

Bouncy, lots of effects, cloyingly catchy, etc.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017

I'm happy she's getting help from a fan and that said fan is getting the chance to work with their favorite idol, but am I the only one creeped out whenever she mentions them by that handle, ryuseralover?
She opened a twitch channel earlier this week and on the first stream she singed one of her new songs. She also said that ryuseralover is doing the production.
Still most funniest thing I saw lately by ryuseralover lol

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
aynn6ysns2k41.jpg

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Finally, Sejeong getting the solo debut album she should have gotten like 3 years ago. Can't wait!
Anticipating Taeyeon too, hope she doesn't overwork herself though.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
"Why" is the only Taeyeon song I really come back to. Most of her stuff isn't up to my basic tastes 😭

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love all Taeyeon releases since "I". Even when the working song is kinda weak, the album/EP more than make up for it. She's probably the kpop artist with the most consistently great discography in the last few years for my tastes (alongside Dreamcatcher).

So yeah, keep them coming!

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
BBC is a little late to the party with that dance practice. Dance covers of So What have been out for at least a week now.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Too bad they didn't have a an actual reunion but once the 2nd gen start coming back one by one like how most of the 1st gen been doing lately I really hope they reunite.

I really miss SeeYa T_T

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Asking the important questions: Would you rather be hit with a Rocket Punch (🚀👊) or Cherry Bullet (🍒🔫)?

Think I'll go with a "cherry bullet". Rocket Punch seems more dangerous since they want to "hit the world" with one of their OP sucker punches, which makes them sound like super villains.

Meanwhile Cherry Bullet is all about video games, so odds are they'd only attack you in VR or something. So as long as it isn't some Sword Art Online shit you should be fine. Or they'll just tell you to put your "hands up" and rob you IRL 😅

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Asking the important questions: Would you rather be hit with a Rocket Punch (🚀👊) or Cherry Bullet (🍒🔫)?

Think I'll go with a "cherry bullet". Rocket Punch seems more dangerous since they want to "hit the world" with one of their OP sucker punches, which makes them sound like super villains.

Meanwhile Cherry Bullet is all about video games, so odds are they'd only attack you in VR or something. So as long as it isn't some Sword Art Online shit you should be fine. Or they'll just tell you to put your "hands up" and rob you IRL 😅

Rocket Punch.

How ironic is it that Cherry Bullet's lyric is like "I hate slow songs, turn the tempo up." but their song is 97bpm.

Status
Not open for further replies.