K-Pop ERA | OT | Into the New World

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Haseul was included for this and it's really neat how it ended up being 1/3 anniversary they got their first win on.

언이라브

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

APink. Comeback. April.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

APink. Comeback. April.
Perfect.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe next year, they are doing soon Kingdom and Road to Kingdom. Road to Kingdom is like a preshow with nugus, and the inner gets a slot in Kingdom. Areally cool twist to the formula that I hope it applies to the next Queendom season.
I wonder who could be part of Road to Queendom. Dreamcatcher, Weki Meki, Elris, Rocket Punch, Cherry Bullet and BVNDIT?

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Glad JYPE are letting them do these kinds of videos. Would be nice if YG let's BP do more once they comeback:

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017

Loona is finally here to teach us how to wash our damn hands and how to block our sneeze without a mask.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Mamamoo put out a whole concert video this morning it's really nice.

Edit: sorry looks like they made it private after it was over.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I went to a Target in a small town and saw BTS, Monsta X, NCT, and SuperM albums

not my picture, but I was happy to see the shelf look like this

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I went to a Target in a small town and saw BTS, Monsta X, NCT, and SuperM albums

not my picture, but I was happy to see the shelf look like this

Back when they were still making music (lol) there was a BlackPink book at my local target. It had stuff like info on the girls in a very teenage girl kind of magazine way.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017

Holy crap Sera calm down, I think the Orbits are already dead from Loona's win and then you drop this on them.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Big Hit/BTS hasn't announced a tour postponement. No way this gets better by next month.

Delphine

Bats-toi Fillette!
Mar 30, 2018
France
Yes queen securing the bell bag!
Now where’s the comeback...

Rumor has it she dropped a hint about it some weeks ago, that something was supposed to drop on the 3rd of March, but it hasn't, so it's speculated it's been postponed, once again, (probably Covid-19 related this time though). Who know, I don't know, we sure have been waiting for a long time now!