• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017

Credit: No No Eul

The community representative word (by Neol ):
AMY0fNv.gif

Community events:

Twice 2017 member rankings
LOONA 2018 debut member rankings

Last edited:

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or are some of the images not loading?

Namyu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who else is excited for The Unit this Saturday? I heard that since it's on KBS it'll be subbed right off the bat as well.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm not familiar with K-Pop. I've only heard that song that Conan was in, as well as that Gangnam Style.

Where should I start?

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm not familiar with K-Pop. I've only heard that song that Conan was in, as well as that Gangnam Style.

Where should I start?

Welcome! Sadly you've already hit peak kpop, it's all downhill from there!

might help to tell us what kind of music you already like but if you liked the conan song you might other music produced by JYP like TWICE or Wonder Girls.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Technically they're still around, but it was reported that Seohyun, Tiffany and Sooyoung ended their contracts with SM

Damn. SNSD was the group that got me into KPOP. Sad to see those three leave. Especially Seohyun She was my favorite of the three.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
would SNSD continue without them? or is it all over? I feel like Taeyeon would probably survive the best solo but hope the others do ok.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
I promise to lurk even harder than before and randomly show up praising Sunmi

less

Oct 25, 2017
would SNSD continue without them? or is it all over? I feel like Taeyeon would probably survive the best solo but hope the others do ok.

Really depends on if SM feels it is a group worth keeping going. I'll have to read up on how SNSD has been doing these past few years to give my opinion but I would imagine that there is a decent chance of the group being scrapped. It certainly won't be the same without those three.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
dD98tJP.gif

edit: goddamn this silly gif limitation or whatever. Went through 3 good intro gifs now Im outta ideas.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like SNSD is done. Which sucks, but they had a good run. I'm currently addicted to Dreamcatcher, LOONA, KARD, and Weki Meki.

Status
Not open for further replies.