• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Maybe they haven't recorded the track yet. :P

One of the B-sides from AKB48's new single:

The lineup features P48 contestants Goto Moe, Chiba Erii, Kojima Mako, Muto Tomu, Iwatate Saho, Nakanishi Chiyori, Asai Nanami, Sato Minami, Murase Sae, Motomura Aoi, Aramaki Misaki, Murakawa Vivian Bibian and Yamada Noe.

Well i'll give it one thing. It's inoffensively forgettable.

Which unlike most of akb48 discography, is a step up from normal.

Layered

May 26, 2018
Just popping in to say it's ridiculous that Bboom Bboom wasn't nominated for SOTY. It deserved to win!

Rooting for Love Scenario now.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
t1541372400z0.png

Little less than 2 hours before the Twice poll closes, enough time to watch the latest Knowing Bros episode featuring them and maybe change up your mind?

Small update:

8 points between 1st and 2nd
5 points between 3rd and 4th
4 points between 6th and 7th

Poll link

Results will come quickly after

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
aw man anyone like thatgroup Loona?

not sure if someone already postes these, but, I saw these on the reddit.

These are pretty cool... the fanclub all got a CDthat had 3 exclusive songs on it... someone then dubbed those songs over the MVs, check itout

Hi High Remix... pretty much way better than the actual HighHigh lol

Love & Live remix, kinda different than the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZM167HEyk

Egoist, except the rap isin english.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
aw man anyone like thatgroup Loona?

not sure if someone already postes these, but, I saw these on the reddit.

These are pretty cool... the fanclub all got a CDthat had 3 exclusive songs on it... someone then dubbed those songs over the MVs, check itout

Hi High Remix... pretty much way better than the actual HighHigh lol

Love & Live remix, kinda different than the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZM167HEyk

Egoist, except the rap isin english.

That delayed rhythm on the verse and crunchy guitar really do make a huge difference on Hi High.
The verse rearrangement on Love and Live is miles better than the original.
Egoist is Egoist I guess.

TWICE 2018 rankings
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
The 2018 Twice member rankings results

zh6zgpi726u01.gif

Let's beging the reveal from the bottom up.

The one and only Chaeyoung

YMxWHg1.jpg

Not a good year for her, consolidates her spot in the last place from last year. Maybe 2019 will be her year...

Jeongyeon

GMxV7t6.jpg

It looked like she was going to climb out of 8th early in the poll, but at the end she couldn't and remains at 8th another year.

Dahyun vs Tzuyu

kz27aRb.jpg

6th Dahyun with 537 and 7th Tzuyu with 530

6brncm4.png

Tzuyu stays at 7th and while Dahyun manages to get above the maknae, she overall loses a position from last year where she was 5th.

is Nayeon

Yrjgwvc.jpg

Our favorite snek ends up in the middle of the ranking, dropping one spot and losing the title of best k-Twice.

Jihyo and Mina

yHaqBUu.jpg

Mina with 704 vs 684 point that got Jihyo

A2cHXhv.jpg

Very intense duel across the upadates with constant switching of spots, but the last votes and final edits seal the deal, letting Mina keep her bornze medal in the rankings. Jihyo should be very pleased with her result, climbing 2 spots from her 6th postion last year, making her the best ranked k-twice this year.

Sana vs Momo. Momo vs Sana. Only one of them can win at the end. A tight battle between the top 2 of last year. Will Momo retain the crown or will Sana take the win this year

Coming soon

VtPFreR.png

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Momo first, come on. Don't fail me on this one, Era.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Our top 2 meets again.

GfxUyyQ.jpg

769 vs 760

9 points of difference that set appart our winner from the 2nd place. Both really have teh love from this community but the on that takes the victory this year is....

Minatozaki Sana

0cxqZ8W.jpg

yRE3u7R.jpg

iklNYGR.jpg

She won the hearts of the community this year, was leading comfortably the poll for most of its duration. The final 48 hours pointed to Momo taking the win from her but at the end she managed to get her the 1st spot.

Momo with only 9 points short of keeping the title has to step back.

0Y8h5C9.jpg

But she will surely come back looking for vengance next year

SyTTef5.png
Thanks everyone for participating, we got to 59 people participating in the poll. This week I'll post some stats of the results, additional information and will also reveal our newest community representative.

daY0Vp7.gif

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Jeongyeon forever robbed, but I'm used to it by now.

I'm here for the new queen though.

tenor.gif

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
That's just because Sana has been getting a harder push by the company, Bias I say. Momo is always straight fire

With the bottom two being Jeonyoung and Chae? But Mina ranking high? People just don't have taste

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
J-Line too strong. Glad god jihyo is up there tho well deserved.
Appreciation post for the bottom 3. Luv ya <3
Chaebae
d8BashI.jpg

Jungers
dlA7vBD.jpg

Chewy <3
ct0XqyM.jpg

On a side note here's Mickey walkin with the cheese

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Mina slander? Not on this site

... I put mina last lol. I had her high last year but it just seems like this past year she wasn't there. I get the introvert thing, but sometimes you can be too good at it.

Sana won but Chuu lost. Batting .500 here.

If I could vote them in though, my #1 would be the people providing subs for their vlives and variety shows. If it wasn't for that twice wouldn't be the same. You can see the difference when you try to follow another group like Oh My Girl and there's like almost nothing translated so you just give up and move on. The primary reason I started liking CLC was because sorn stepped up and did it herself.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh yeah, I forgot because I'm still behind but RevelUp Subs has finished subbing Level Up Project season 3!

You can watch all the episodes here.

Lugia

Oct 27, 2017
Best twice comeback since Likey. Loved it from first listen and the music video is good as well.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
996A42475BA741FD280843

You guys fucked up, simple as that. Chae for life.
Chaeyoung is underrated. Interesting and different in ways that not a lot of people here seem to care about, though.

Nation's Racist Sympathisers

Song and choreo are solid. Always up for Twice deviating somewhat from their old structure. It's one of the things that made 'Signal' one of their better releases.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017

The post ioi groups are blending into each other.

If you told me this was pristin or weki meki... i wouldn't doubt you.

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never get this nonsense about YouTube views in 'X' amount of hours..

A Kpop groups popularity is measured on sales of albums/shows right? Or is it on how many YouTube view's they get in 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.