• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
FUhsD.gif
What does this mean? Lol

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
am i a goober if i only listen to boy groups? none of the girl groups i've listened to appeal to me as much as NCT, monsta X and EXO

also welcome to hell http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5c4140d47466c-regular-chinese-english-korean.php
Nah, I'm the reverse. I mostly listen to girl groups. Although I dig those songs from Super Junior and EXO. Other than that I like a song or two from the other groups like Pentagon's Shine and iKon's Love Scenario, but usually don't listen to the entire album.

Also, feelsbadman for Oh My Girl. Seems like the tickets weren't selling so hot. Probably bad timing and some unpopular locations?

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
omg! good news and bad news!

the bad news, there's a Fromm and Baek Yerim concert in Korea that sold out and I couldnt get tickets to :(

you never know how much you want to go to it until you can't go :( snooze and lose.

The good news... I got tickets to Loonaverse!!!!

worst seat ever... like 2nd floor back row, which is as back as you can get, but whatevs I'm gonna see Loona!!!!

has anybody been to Korea? I've never been and am afraid of the language barrier lol. I'll also be there alone which is worrisome...

been to Japan many times but Japanese ppl are nice and their whole culture caters towards introverts... I'm unsure if Seoul is the same away, Korean americans in general can be kinda mean here and a lot of the best food places appear to be for groups :(

regardless I'm excited! gotta book a flight soon and find an airbnb, but til then any advice or suggestions???

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Feelsbadman. It's also a bad sign meet & greet packages are still available. Those normally sell out fast. It looks like the promoters didn't do a good job.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
A shame about the OMG concert, that seating chart looks dire.

The performance MV for Gotta Go dropped today.

Edit: Welp, they deleted it for some reason.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
Feelsbadman. It's also a bad sign meet & greet packages are still available. Those normally sell out fast. It looks like the promoters didn't do a good job.
OMG got dealt a crap promoter. I remember that they did a pretty bad job with BAP a few years ago, too. The timing of the shows isn't the best (not only January, but less than a month before RV comes in, if you can only pick one). And the ticket prices are high--especially, as DJChuy mentions, when the meet and greet is an added $200. Feel bad for the group. Hell, I feel bad for anyone coming through Chicago in January.

Oct 27, 2017
I think OMG, while being dealt a shitty promoter, also tried to jump on the K-train too early. Should have waited a bit for all these other bigger groups to tour the U.S. before deciding to drop in January.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wish I had gone to Dreamcatcher when they were here, but it during the week, not gonna take 2 vacation days for that...

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Contracts might be up this year anyway. Might want to start the new gg now for a a better transition.

Not a new boy group like YG at least, while shitting out one single for their one gg. Big Bang members will get out of amry soon, but Yedam finally gets an official release that way.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Contracts might be up this year anyway. Might want to start the new gg now for a a better transition.

Not a new boy group like YG at least, while shitting out one single for their one gg. Big Bang members will get out of amry soon, but Yedam finally gets an official release that way.
It just felt like yesterday that Big Bang enlisted but too bad Seungri is going in while the members comes out T_T. Anyways i'm in for the Kings to take over the Kpop scene again ^_^

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I've been looking at the Cherry Bullet show on YouTube. Had no idea they were a thing until yesterday.

----------

Cheap video but song is a BOP:

Edit: And it's gone! It was a video by Hyomin (T-ara).

Last edited:

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
But 9Muses isn't going anywhere, are they!? Can't believe they started in '10 and it feels like they are one of three mature (long legged) looking group left. Others vein Apink anf SNSD. Wish we get to see something from them in the first half of this year.

To this day I don't understand how G-Dragon managed to join the white skull division aside from a lot of vitamin B. He has nowhere the consitution or physics to survive that kind of harsh training.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
But 9Muses isn't going anywhere, are they!? Can't believe they started in '10 and it feels like they are one of three mature (long legged) looking group left. Others vein Apink anf SNSD. Wish we get to see something from them in the first half of this year.

To this day I don't understand how G-Dragon managed to join the white skull division aside from a lot of vitamin B. He has nowhere the consitution or physics to survive that kind of harsh training.
I like the four member 9muse lineup. But I wish they'd rebrand. Sadly I feel like this will be their last year, hell it may have been last year. No one gives a damn about them ☹️

sca

Oct 25, 2017
I just started listening to Chung Ha. I've been missing out. And Apink's new song, great fun

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

New JYP girl group, let's go.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

I need this. Five members + a girl crush concept = perfection.

Five is the perfect number. Four would be, but the dances are better with odd numbers.

Sadly, the name isn't great. What's with these companies and weird/semi-unpronounceable names lately?

It's crazy that Somi bailed though. She would've been a part of this group. I guess she just didn't want to be an idol. But I'll always think what if now.

Last edited:

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So Chaeyeons(IZ*ONE) sis really got to debut soon after her. Let's is she can keep up with her big sis dancing skills. They already got two great ones with Ryujin and Yeji.

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm finally recovered from the OMG Atlanta concert. Was my first kpop concert. Here is some of what I remember.

It was definitely a surreal and amazing experience. Seeing them in person up close and getting so much fanservice it was crazy. Mimi looked right at me and waved or did a heart probably 2 or 3 times, same with Jiho and Seunghee, those two were hamming it up a ton and seemed to know a little English. Binnie seemed kinda shy at first, I was shocked how pretty she is though and there were a lot of hardcore Binnie fan girls right near me. Didn't really see Arin or Hyojung much since they were kind of on the other side most of the time. Towards the last song when everyone was going past me crowding around passing their phones up for them to take selfies Yooa was like 6 feet in front of me taking pictures and shaking hands so I said fuck it, stepped up to the stage and we kinda awkwardly grabbed hands HOLY CRAP!! lol

They did their singles and like 4 B-sides (no one step two step unfortunately ;_;) and it seemed pretty short but there was only really one break segment so it went pretty efficiently through everything. They obviously really love Windy Day I think they were trying to break the stage they were dancing and whirling and kicking so hard whooping and hyping up the crowd during that song. Yooa especially going hard. Holy hell Yooa has a ton of charisma on stage I mean I knew she dances 150% all the time watching tv shows and fancams but seeing it up close was kinda shocking. lol And I gotta say, I've always said I hate Coloring Book but damn it was HOT FIRE in the concert. Twilight really stood out to me too with some cool choreography.

Anyways I'm really glad I decided to go. Check them out if you get the chance!

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Nice! Sounds like you had an awesome time.

Voted. Thanks as always llehuty.

It'll be really interesting to see which member comes out on top. Unlike the other groups, I don't feel like there's an obvious #1.

I don't quite know why but I am super hyped for this group. Here's hoping they don't disappoint! :P

It's crazy that Some bailed though. She would've been a part of this group. I guess she just didn't want to be an idol. But I'll always think what if now.

I sincerely hope it all works out for Somi but for now, yeah, it really does feel like a bizarre decision on her part.

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Sounds like you had an awesome time.

Voted. Thanks as always llehuty.

It'll be really interesting to see which member comes out on top. Unlike the other groups, I don't feel like there's an obvious #1.

I don't quite know why but I am super hyped for this group. Here's hoping they don't disappoint! :P

I sincerely hope it all works out for Somi but for now, yeah, it really does feel like a bizarre decision on her part.
I could understand if she already released something with that YG sub label (LOL), but it appears that this group will debut before she does.

IOI must've burned her out. It's ashame because you know this group will be one of the biggest around easily. As long as JYPE doesn't give them the Miss A treatment. Seems like they can't push more than one GG properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.