• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
hc0untx3qye21.jpg

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So apparently Blackpink will perform at the Stephen Colbert show on Feb. 11.

2019 is turning out to be a huge year for them: Coachella, Stephen Colbert, GMA, world tour. Now if only we can get new music soon. Hopefully more than one new song.

Oct 27, 2017
So apparently Blackpink will perform at the Stephen Colbert show on Feb. 11.

2019 is turning out to be a huge year for them: Coachella, Stephen Colbert, GMA, world tour. Now if only we can get new music soon. Hopefully more than one new song.

Everything is aligning for them right now. I need new music. They need new music. I really hoped the announcement would include something about new music. WHERE IS THE NEW MUSIC

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Red Velvet has arrived at LAX:

Also, the concert is 2.5 hours? ReVeluvs are eating good tomorrow.

Ljt1iZdl.jpg

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
There is a strain of progressive rock/pop that always sounds like anime openings.

Dreamcatcher lives in that vibe.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
All of their facial expressions are different. Two look cute, one is sexy, one has a creepy smile, the other looks goofy as hell. I love it 😍

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Gretchen lol

Anyway according to YG this morning, plans for Blackpink:
- New EP for mid to late March
- 2nd comeback later this year
- 3 remaining solo projects out this year

Happy and relieved that they'll have new songs for Coachella and the european tour, it's really the perfect timing for a new comeback. As for the 2nd comeback and solos I'll believe it when I see it.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Closed the stream in disgust when they started to perform the English version of Bad Boy.

I knew they would most likely be performing the English versions of Bad Boy and RBB since it's a North American tour, but I still had a glimmer of hope for the Korean versions.

I was hoping for it to be half-half but oh well. Bad Boy in English is pretty good though aside from the first line. Don't want to take a look at the setlist.

Also lmao @ Gretchen. I only know her because of Katy Perry.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Fucking Gretchen lol

Anyway according to YG this morning, plans for Blackpink:
- New EP for mid to late March
- 2nd comeback later this year
- 3 remaining solo projects out this year

Happy and relieved that they'll have new songs for Coachella and the european tour, it's really the perfect timing for a new comeback. As for the 2nd comeback and solos I'll believe it when I see it.
If there isn't a date and specific teaser for any of those things, this is just a bunch of actual nothing.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
^Ooo nice =)

oldie related:
this was never in existence in its entirety until a few days ago, someone finally posted the full performance of Boohwal's "Lonely Night" first live broadcast on a program hosted by Lee Sora. The vocals are godly =)

Deleted member 38397

Banned
Jan 15, 2018
I used to be such a massive K-pop fan about five years ago but with one thing and another getting in the way, I couldn't find the time to keep up with Music Bank every week and it all just faded away into a distant memory. Even when I go out for a run nowadays, the K-pop songs come on in shuffle but they are all from 2013/4, just when BTS were coming on to the scene. How times have changed in 5 years. They are now practically ruling the world it seems and poor Jonghyun passing. 😪

I thought about picking it up again but I don't know whether to start back at the beginning (the beginning for me is when full episodes of Music Bank came on to YouTube - July 2013 and try to have it on my second screen all day in the background to get through 6 years of stuff) or just dive straight in to the latest music. It's a shame Music Bank stopped posting full episodes after 2016 with english lyrics. I guess there weren't enough takers for it. It makes it tricky to follow when you have to try and join individual clips together. (Unless someone knows of a way of watching complete episodes of Music Bank/Inkigayo?) Or I could go back even further. I remember watching Inkigayo from 2009. Without doing that, I would never have discovered Clazziquai!

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I used to be such a massive K-pop fan about five years ago but with one thing and another getting in the way, I couldn't find the time to keep up with Music Bank every week and it all just faded away into a distant memory. Even when I go out for a run nowadays, the K-pop songs come on in shuffle but they are all from 2013/4, just when BTS were coming on to the scene. How times have changed in 5 years. They are now practically ruling the world it seems and poor Jonghyun passing. 😪

I thought about picking it up again but I don't know whether to start back at the beginning (the beginning for me is when full episodes of Music Bank came on to YouTube - July 2013 and try to have it on my second screen all day in the background to get through 6 years of stuff) or just dive straight in to the latest music. It's a shame Music Bank stopped posting full episodes after 2016 with english lyrics. I guess there weren't enough takers for it. It makes it tricky to follow when you have to try and join individual clips together. (Unless someone knows of a way of watching complete episodes of Music Bank/Inkigayo?) Or I could go back even further. I remember watching Inkigayo from 2009. Without doing that, I would never have discovered Clazziquai!
If it's available in your region, I believe viki has the full episodes uploaded.

And alternative to that is that is kshow123

If youa re looking for something in youtube, KBS have recently started to do episode playlists, but they only include the performances and are not subbed. Also, they are not ordered as they were broadcasted.

You can also find full episodes of othe rmusic shows like inkigayo in those first 2 platforms and only individual videos in youtube.

If you want to quickly check the highlight releases of the last couple of years you can check our end of the year lists that are quickly accessed through the threadmarks of the thread.

And YES, bless Clazziquai!

Deleted member 38397

Banned
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks, I'll check out the threadmarks to begin with. That should bring me up to speed. Then I can go back in time again. 😎

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
used to be such a massive K-pop fan about five years ago but with one thing and another getting in the way, I couldn't find the time to keep up with Music Bank every week and
I used to think like that too. As it goes on i dont think all music performances are worth my time. I will usually wait only comeback stages and goodbye stages. Usually those two are the most worth the participation

Status
Not open for further replies.