• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
47262016352_2ddf8373fc_b.jpg

I uploaded the pics to my flickr

Damn great pics.

Wish I could've gone but I had late night work that day :/
Shame too cause there was good amount of people I know who went cause tickets were round $6 some few hours before the show.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There are so many unsold seats right now. I kind of feel bad for BP. Maybe a second date wasn't such a good idea lol.

Yeah it wasn't a wise move, but maybe ticket sales will get better after their comeback.

I'm looking at resale tickets, and soundcheck tickets are $100 below face value for some dates. Wow! It's good scalpers got screwed.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

And that's not all.

We have stuff like Burning Sun employees beating the victim to take the bullet for a VIP that started the assault. We also have the sexual harassment stuff that was linked to the victim, which has been found out that all of them are connected to Burning Sun employees and, even then, one of them was Aena, the suspected drug dealer. So authorities are investigating if they forged these accusations to take the victim down and save face.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Big Bang shouldn't come back. Like, hell, Park Bom got so much hate over prescription drugs that she needed after watching her friend die, and it seems like these fools get away with murder (maybe literally).

Talk about sexism . . .

—————
Not sure if the dance version was posted yet:

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday Tae! Really hoping her comeback is still on for March. I have enjoyed all her solo work so far.

I walked into my local HT store during lunch, and this was in the entrance. The display also included EXO, Shinee and Super Junior.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me, or are BLACKPINK tickets reselling for super cheap?

Nosebleeds are $40 and 100s section are $130 after fees in Chicago.

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
I went to Sunmi concert yesterday!

4nf1Hwrl.jpg

for one, it was cool! she's a great singer, has awesome songs!

apparently most of the merch sold out?? I'm unsure if they even had much stock but I did get a tshirt which was $45 and I had to pay cash for!! Thank goodness I had cash on me.

took my tshirt into the bathroom to go pee, then when I walked out they were packing up... last of the shirts sold out which makes me so glad I got there when I did!!

I'm totally gonna wear this tshirt lol.

anywayz, I actually missed out on tickets coz I was unaware of their sale date at the time... ended up having to buy a resale. Got GA floor tix and that experience sure did suck.

one, I'm old lol, I can't do floor much these days like I used to in my 20s.

But two, the venue (Fonda Theatre in Hollywood) was actually really terrible... the stage itself is a bit lower than other venues, so once literally the entire crowd pulls their cell phones out to record every moment you can no longer see a thing >_<

I understand how this is just the way it is at shows nowadays, and I'm part of the problem so I can't hate too much, but the venue was just not equipped for that to happen. At least raise the stage a bit...

like they had Amber from F(X) posted up at Belasco Theatre for her show, which is waaaay better than Fonda. Way bigger too, maybe if they had show there instead I wouldnt have to buy a resale lol.
+2,000 queue for BTS tickets again. Yeah, I'm not going to bother lol.
lol. shoulda just stayed in line :p

I was the same way, but I got thru it by like almost 50 minutes in. I was able to get tix this time!!!

last week I got out of que in like 90 minutes, and couldnt get any seats :( Glad to have success on my 2nd chance!

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017

Favorite :|

I wasn't here for it, but I gotta say, Loca is such a great song. I like their previous releases, but they really knocked it out of the park with Loca. If there was any justice in the world, they should have been selling 5 digits at the very least. The girls looked great, the mv was solid, and the rest of the album was pretty good. Probably my favorite nugu group these days.

Speaking of songs I wasn't here for, I have to say I really liked Dalla Dalla. Song was a little bit cuter than I was hoping for, but aside from the part where they dance on the cars, it's pretty great. Gotta say though, my favorite part is probably Ryujin only getting one line. The producer probably hates her vocals/rapping as much as I do.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
BTS and BP tickets are dropping like a rock. We'll be able to score under face valve already and if not soon. They really overestimated demand and scalpers are going to get played.

Also just discovered EXID, I like it

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
BTS ain't gonna rock drop. That group has an insane amount fanbase.

BP is unproven, but BTS has enough tours to prove those tickets are gonna be picked up by somebody.

Andamo

Oct 27, 2017
I buy all my music digitally now, but I was thinking about buying the physical version of GWSN's The Park in the Night part 2 because I want the CD-only track. I used to use YesAsia, and while I know it still exists, I was wondering if there were better options nowadays.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Some times I do a deep dive into indie korea.

Luminant ent korea

So not made it their M/Vs are only hosted on facebook korea

You can find some stuff there. Good and bad.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
I buy all my music digitally now, but I was thinking about buying the physical version of GWSN's The Park in the Night part 2 because I want the CD-only track. I used to use YesAsia, and while I know it still exists, I was wondering if there were better options nowadays.

I used to use YesAsia quite a bit but nowadays I find that ebay is often a better option in terms of cost and shipping.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I went to Sunmi concert yesterday!

4nf1Hwrl.jpg

for one, it was cool! she's a great singer, has awesome songs!

apparently most of the merch sold out?? I'm unsure if they even had much stock but I did get a tshirt which was $45 and I had to pay cash for!! Thank goodness I had cash on me.

took my tshirt into the bathroom to go pee, then when I walked out they were packing up... last of the shirts sold out which makes me so glad I got there when I did!!

I'm totally gonna wear this tshirt lol.

anywayz, I actually missed out on tickets coz I was unaware of their sale date at the time... ended up having to buy a resale. Got GA floor tix and that experience sure did suck.

one, I'm old lol, I can't do floor much these days like I used to in my 20s.

But two, the venue (Fonda Theatre in Hollywood) was actually really terrible... the stage itself is a bit lower than other venues, so once literally the entire crowd pulls their cell phones out to record every moment you can no longer see a thing >_<

I understand how this is just the way it is at shows nowadays, and I'm part of the problem so I can't hate too much, but the venue was just not equipped for that to happen. At least raise the stage a bit...

like they had Amber from F(X) posted up at Belasco Theatre for her show, which is waaaay better than Fonda. Way bigger too, maybe if they had show there instead I wouldnt have to buy a resale lol.

Lucky! It seemed like a fun show, and it's cool you got merch before it sold out. Merch at Kpop & Japanese shows normally sell out quick. It always seems like they underestimate demand.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Far as stuff goes YG isn't connected to Burning Sun.

YG is doingnfuckery with his own clubs, but its not the Burning Sun fuckery.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Seungri posted on Instagram saying he's retiring as a performer and will proceed with the investigation as a citizen.

Damn. End of an Era indeed.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Seungri! I guess this might be the end of Big Bang. Which all the other stuff going on with them, it's probably for the best. If he's doing that he most think he's ruined beyond repair.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I mean, good thing they caught this bull. Geeze though talk about an avalanche of stuff. I knew k-pop had some shady dealings in the background like all industries but geeze. Get um all I say. Put all involved in the hot seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.