• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Hope Anda's deal with YG doesn't fall apart since if I'm remembering correctly, Seungri is the one who signed her to his sub-label. Talk about bad luck for her.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

More celebs are getting involved on this.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every day when I wake up, I just google "Seungri" just to catch up. That's a pretty dang big scandal. Dude is trash to the core.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Damn there's like new evidence everyday against him lol

He might not even get off with just retirement with all the new evidence they keep finding everyday. Feels like one of the biggest scandal in years tbh

Oct 27, 2017
It has on me lol, still don't fully like the titular bits but the rest is so good.

I put a lot of emphasis on the chorus in songs. Whenever I hear that random dude go "SENORITA!" then the weird accompaniment that follows just turns me off completely. I can't listen to the song. There are parts I like, but the bad outweighs the good, and the unfortunate reality of it being the chorus that I find being the worst doesn't help. Glad you like it tho!

--R

Oct 25, 2017
Don't let him go into the military. Arrest him before that happens.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Seungr8 is already booked and banned from leaving the country.

The prime minister has even talked about Burning Sun and how much of a disgrace it is.

That boy isn't getting off.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Damn this Seungri shit is crazy

He had thousands of fans and could buy anything he wanted but still fucked it up over a "side business"

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He has a big restaurant franchise and clubs. There was no need to do anything illegal to begin with.

--R

Oct 25, 2017
What are the upcoming notable comebacks for March? Mamamoo, Blackpink, Taeyeon, Bom and who else?

Heize, DIA, today's Epik High is also good, Everglow's debut and Momoland. Maybe Suran if she announces it already. Blackpink should also release this month but after what's happening with YG and Seungri, I doubt they will have a comeback this month.

--R

Oct 25, 2017

The second article is probably one of the most fucked up things I've read about this whole thing.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
There's a report that YG's groups comebacks are all being postponed in the wake of this scandal exploding.

kasane

Oct 30, 2017
Theres 0 way BTS isn't inspired by Epik high with their comeback. Hope Tablo does something with it.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
993994425C7787882F3F5D

[IDOL ROOM] (G) I-DLE DANCE 'FAKE LOVE X WOW THING'

[EVERGLOW] River cover

[SPOIL] 공원소녀(GWSN) - Pinky Star (RUN) DANCE PRACTICE Spoiler Ver.

She does her weekly podcast thing and some live streams. Some random covers on her YouTube channel. And the single she released a few months ago that she actually promoted on a music show. She started her own agency in March 2018.

And she reunited with hyuna for part of her solo concert last year. So we know that Namyu bond is actually real :)

Slightly OT: RYUSERALOVER (800k subs) always links to her stuff and she actually shouted him out. these kpoop newbies don't even know where his name is from. :(

Meanwhile Keumjo

JnrBVHq.jpg
Grazie, wendy

Honestly, I lost touch with Sera around 2017 or so and barely noticed her last comeback, so your post fills in some of the blanks.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Damn this Seungri shit is crazy

He had thousands of fans and could buy anything he wanted but still fucked it up over a "side business"
Yeah it makes no sense. Dude had no reason to be doing any of this. You belonged to one of the biggest boy bands in the world! Why fuck it up over something so silly?

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This actually isn't bad. Seems like they already have their own sound. Hopefully this song isn't slept on like they last one:

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Dreamnote so gooood. So much better than their debut.

And agreed that it seems they have their own sound already.

On next YG group appeareance...iKon is scheduled to perform on SXSW *checks notes*... Tomorrow.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just chiming it after months of having touched no k-pop at all (not following the genre, I occasionally listen to something if it catches my attention). Just got around to listen to LOONA's two EPs with the weird names, gonna try and listen to the similarly oddly format album as well. I really enjoyed them, I must say, [+ +] especially has quite the hooks. I'm hearing they have some bonkers lore and shit but I have no idea what's up with that, all I know this is quality pop music.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I've read the stuff about Seungri here because I wanted to figure out what was going on. Bloody hell, that's wild. Someone should make a thread in Etcetera forum about this, people should know about it.

On a lighter note - I really like [x x] and think Loona is going from strength to strength. It's really enjoyable pop music that is filling a niche for me that western pop isn't.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Man this could've been a single too:

I need to find this on Apple Music. I'm not sure if it's cute or creepy though. It's called "My Hobby Is You" 😅

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.