• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is insane, this should be all over the internet tbh

SBS - Korean TV network - is slow dripping the news piece by piece. It gets worse every day.

Today's broadcast showed more text messages between Jung Joon Young and his friends talking about
raping women and sharing video of a drugged woman being raped.

This twitter translated the text transcript: https://twitter.com/chuumings/status/1105436303091425280

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
SBS - Korean TV network - is slow dripping the news piece by piece. It gets worse every day.

Today's broadcast showed more text messages between Jung Joon Young and his friends talking about
raping women and sharing video of a drugged woman being raped.

This twitter translated the text transcript: https://twitter.com/chuumings/status/1105436303091425280

This is absolutely disgusting. What a bunch of fucking scumbags, hope they rot in prison.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This scandal is so fucking grim, I legit got no words anymore. These fucks deserve the longest jail sentences.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Time for YG to pack the bag and step down, Either transfer your artist to another suitable company or find a replacement. This is sickening and to wake up to this garbage to start the day as a kpop fan. I feel so bad for blackpink, ikon, 4 members of Bigbang, the disbanded 2NE1, Somi whose going take another delay for her debut(Should of stayed with JYPE and debut with ITZY), and the rest of company artist T_T

I wonder what's going to happen with the Blackpink Tour?

Last edited:

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
This whole situation is truly a mess... I have no words.

I feel so sorry for all the women who fell victim to the behaviour of these despicable men, I just hope justice will be done

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Do you think they also need to investigate ikon and Blackpink too while they are at it?

Last edited:

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOO

He definitely wanted to do acting instead, but his voiiiiiiiiice.

tenor.gif

Big hit to EXO if this is true. His voice always stood out among the rest.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Please don't leave EXO, I don't want them to become SNSD 2 where everyone just ends up leaving...

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Chen and Bacon are good singers, but I've always preferred D.O., vocally. It also doesn't hurt that among Exo's top 3 singers he's the only one who hasn't done and/or said casually racist things, on multiple occasions... unless I missed something...

[ENG SUB/I'm Celuv] (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE), 19년 3월 7일 방송 Full Ver. (Celuv.TV)

[ENG SUB] - 이달의 소녀(LOONA)가 내 편지를 읽어준다면? [떰즈우체국X이달의소녀]

[Multi SUB/I'm Celuv] 이달의 소녀(LOONA), 19년 2월 27일 방송 Full Ver. (Celuv.TV)

Kimchi_Breath

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been following EXO for a long time, but losing D.O really sucks. He does give off a "I'm bored of being an idol" kind of vibe though IMO.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ah, another post

Cho Yong Phil looks like a dad and way before my time... listening to a few more of his songs. he writes and arranges them all. though he looks unhip, his songs are iconic. vocals are great =) artists, current and future, will always pay tribute/cover his material.

"I Hope It Would Be That Way Now" '90

IU performing his song i posted way back on GAF. (original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3m1s6j3ZBw)

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This shit SLAPS!!! I don't know all their names yet, but it's nice to see the short hair one is getting some lines. They were probably reading the comments on the last video. Also, I'm glad they stuck with the same sound.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And Park Bom picked a funny time to comeback. Maybe YG is experiencing some needed karma?

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Rumor: Comeback for SM

March: Taeyeon
April: EXO's Chen, NCT Dream, EXO-CBX
May: Red Velvet, NCT 127
June: WayV, Super Junior's Kyuhyun
July: EXO
August: Super Junior

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Park Bom's song is good. Too bad the voices sound kinda distorted though, but Brave Brothers always make great beats.

Also, august will be the return of the full Super Junior squad? 😭 It had been a long time.

BaraSailey

Oct 25, 2017
Just catching up on this whole Seungri scandal. God, it's all so disgusting. I can't wrap my head around throwing your entire career away by doing something like this. Seungri is just scum.

In other, better news, BTS is apparently going to be on SNL

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
This shit SLAPS!!! I don't know all their names yet, but it's nice to see the short hair one is getting some lines. They were probably reading the comments on the last video. Also, I'm glad they stuck with the same sound.

Another solid release. Vocals on point, nice beats and the rap break is alot better this time around. Didn't see there live performance yet but guessing its great as well judging from that dance break during the bridge.

Also the album is out on spotify with pretty solid B-sides. Miss Ping Pong is a fun song and Growing is just good vocals all around.

Just catching up on this whole Seungri scandal. God, it's all so disgusting. I can't wrap my head around throwing your entire career away by doing something like this. Seungri is just scum.

In other, better news, BTS is apparently going to be on SNL

Wonder if there gonna do a kpop skit. I recall Emma Stone liking kpop in general and there was that whole thing where she had a photoshoot with Sehun.

Status
Not open for further replies.