• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just catching up on this whole Seungri scandal. God, it's all so disgusting. I can't wrap my head around throwing your entire career away by doing something like this. Seungri is just scum.

In other, better news, BTS is apparently going to be on SNL

I was wondering how a BTS comeback would work since they're global stars now and can perform wherever they want. This is huge for them.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
TXT's first win @ The Show.

[T:TIME] '어느날 머리에서 뿔이 자랐다 (CROWN)' 1st Win! @THE SHOW - TXT (투모로우바이투게더)

TOMORROW X TOGETHER(TXT) THE SHOW CHOICE (Non-edited ver.) [THE SHOW 190312] 60P

alot of negative this week... good to see music posts =)
Agreed. Always good to informed about all the insanity going on, though it's a lot to take in.

Minnie has suddenly become my bias.
Yeah, I like Minnie. Good singer and has a personality. After Soyeon and Soojin, I think Yuqie would edge her out in terms of dance, but she's good at that as well and, importantly, she puts effort into choreo. Miyeon should take notes.

Oct 25, 2017
If you want some more Minnie in your life (with some bonus Sorn).

Also it looks like it's between Epik High and Park Bom for the number 1 spot at the moment. I like Korea's sense of timing having 2 YG escapees at the top given the current situation.

Last edited:

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Park bom's spring is composed by brave brothers, right? So where is that Brave n Sound trademark they used to have?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Only now I'm getting addicted to the R. Tee x Anda song "What You Waiting For". Well, until Mamamoo's comeback in a few hours.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Today's updates. Seungri and JJY also reported today to the Seoul Police Agency.

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
I got a dog! look at my dog!!!

7ekzGN3l.jpg

reason I'm posting him is coz I'm sad, coz I had Tiffany Young tickets for her LA show this weekend that I can no longer attend due to my newfound responsibilities as a puppy parent :(

if anyone is looking for a ticket let me know, I'll offer the kpopera hookup! otherwise, I'll pursue a craigslist profit.

FYI, I actually made like $500+ selling off Loona concert goods. I swear my Korea trip paid for itself lol.

unfortunately looks like this dog is actually gonna cost me a prospective Korea trip :(

so much for returning in May for Loona The Ballad

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I got a dog! look at my dog!!!

7ekzGN3l.jpg

reason I'm posting him is coz I'm sad, coz I had Tiffany Young tickets for her LA show this weekend that I can no longer attend due to my newfound responsibilities as a puppy parent :(

if anyone is looking for a ticket let me know, I'll offer the kpopera hookup! otherwise, I'll pursue a craigslist profit.

FYI, I actually made like $500+ selling off Loona concert goods. I swear my Korea trip paid for itself lol.

unfortunately looks like this dog is actually gonna cost me a prospective Korea trip :(

so much for returning in May for Loona The Ballad
It reminds me of my dogs at home. Elvana and Vanessha. Vanessha is male though.

Seungri is getting broadcast slot on BBC !😲😲😲

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Verifying facts must be really hard for Korean companies. First YG and now Around Us.

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
It reminds me of my dogs at home. Elvana and Vanessha. Vanessha is male though.
my puppy is male too!!! that's why I don't know what to name him yet :(

if it were a girl that would be easy... I'd name her Finkl, after the kpop group, Fin.K.L!

but a dude... that's tough... maybe I should name him Humming Urban Stereo?

or CB Mass??

or Kangta??

I can't decide!! maybe I'll name him Tiffany Young out of spite!!!

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
On first listen GWSN's new mini album is good.

my puppy is male too!!! that's why I don't know what to name him yet :(

if it were a girl that would be easy... I'd name her Finkl, after the kpop group, Fin.K.L!

but a dude... that's tough... maybe I should name him Humming Urban Stereo?

or CB Mass??

or Kangta??

I can't decide!! maybe I'll name him Tiffany Young out of spite!!!
Clazzi
Seulgi
Gaeko
Chuu/Haseul
Bumkey
Queen Ha Ji Won
Choa Da God
Other Random Names

Thank me later and send naming royalties to this account number:

[청하의 연습실] CHUNG HA "DJ Snake - Taki Taki" Dance Cover

K-Pop Star Tiffany Young's 18-Step Beauty Routine | Beauty Secrets | Vogue

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
New Mamamoo:

Eh, their songs are so hot or miss for me now. I still love and support them though.

———————————

Also, why does this have 4 million views after a day?

Last edited:

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Highly anticipated gg with three great history of kpop dance cover videos just last/this week.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Nice song from Yeri. Now we need Irene to do her stuff or more Seulgi/Wendy stuff would be great.

New Mamamoo is their weakest one from the recent releases. I loved Egoistic, Starry Night and Wind Flower. I find the new one okay.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Paid bots to increase the views. It's so obvious from the number of likes and comments.
I looked at the comments and likes too and thought this but didn't want to say it.

———————————

Miya (short haired one) seems way more confident now. Actually, all of them seem more energetic. Guess the debut jitters are gone:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I'm liking the vibe RBW is going with these stages. Hwasa's first solo performance had a concert like feel and this does too:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017

When it rains

It pours

When it rains,

it pours

I feel sorry for people who stan for male idols group in this new ERA. Aside from BTS which im slowly getting into, I stan mostly Female groups because 2NE1 brought me back after a long Hiatus from K-Pop. I stop caring about boyband after DBSK/TVXQ and Early Bigbang Haru Haru days. Hopefully this situation get bigger so that it can change how feminism is viewed in Korea.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, just saw those clips on twitter. He's trying to act slick, but totally knows what he's doing in that Yoona one. Dude straight up gropes Hyejeong though, like wtf.

This entire story is wild. I haven't even been able to process what's out there yet, and no doubt there's much more to come.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Why does CLC + Dreamcatcher feel so right?

The dream team I never knew I needed until now. Hopefully the kpop gods will bless us with a special stage at the end of the year

This shit SLAPS!!! I don't know all their names yet, but it's nice to see the short hair one is getting some lines. They were probably reading the comments on the last video. Also, I'm glad they stuck with the same sound.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And Park Bom picked a funny time to comeback. Maybe YG is experiencing some needed karma?

This song is kinda lit I wasn't the biggest fan of puzzle moon but they won me over with this one.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Boy group stans must be sweating with all these idols getting kicked to the curb.

I feel awful for the uninvolved group members and those who were mistreated.

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
OK back to posting some of my Korea pickups. I got myself this:

ZliJkmml.jpg

no idea what it is... saw it in Myeong Dong underground and just bought it on a whim coz I actually do love this song.

it's a very nicely packaged single, also includes The Shadow, and a DVD with MV and making of both, along with some letters as the package imitates a letter.

0leXgPNl.jpg

I think it's a Japanese single though? One of the letters is in Japanese, the record label on the package reads Avex Trax, and it comes with a freakin DVD which only Japan does and still does!

like I pre-ordered the version of EXID's japanese album that comes with a DVD. Japan needs to embrace youtube, maybe then their music would be more popular in the west >_<

speaking of Only One, some trivia for ya. I watched this video a ton coz I live the choreo and studied it a lot.

there's only one asian-asian dancer in the video (the rest of the dancers look foreign, including the asians), the blonde one with glasses.

I think he's the actual choreographer? he's a former member of the best SM boy band that never was... Black Beat!

I had high hopes for this group, but their one album was not so great, then they disappeared forever.

SM was in a strange place after all their all stars began to leave (HOT, SES, Shinhwa). They really putout a lot of random groups and artists, and I think they finally hit their mark again with DBSK, Super Junior, and CSJH The Grace
Clazzi
Seulgi
Gaeko
Chuu/Haseul
Bumkey
Queen Ha Ji Won
Choa Da God
Other Random Names

Thank me later and send naming royalties to this account number:
lol, I always wanted to name a dog Battletoad, but mine doesnt look like a Battletoad. Also, Battletoads have recently crept back into the gaming consciousness over the past few years so it wouldnt be as funny anymore :(

I'm actually leaning towards naming him YeolGi (9) after the Loona song lol. At least including a random number in the name would make it sound as ridiculous as I would hope :p

Status
Not open for further replies.