• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Boo @ no new mini for Taeyeon, but getting 2 songs is something at least.

Time to start catching up.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
EVERGLOW gave me the debut I was hoping for Itzy. Along with (G)I-DLE and LOONA, I continue to stan girl groups that aren't from the big 3.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I went to the Tiffany concert last nite anyways lol. went against my better judgement and just decided to leave my new puppy home alone... dude was by himself for a solid 5+ hours, barricaded in my hallway with some food and a lot of toys :p

poor guy.

anywayz, I ended up leaving early due to the stress of that, and what I did get to see I was glad for and definitely felt it made my attendance worth it.
^very loyal owner
i like this

and made me replay Yeri's new song again

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone send help, please? I've watched that Everglow video like 30 times today! I'm not even joking lol :(

Normally, the leaders are never my bias, but I was drawn to the blonde one (E:U) and I looked up their profiles and she's the leader! Cool.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I have a theory that DIA's new song was for Momoland originally. BOOM, BAM, WOOWA, kinda has the same vibe. Maybe their company passed on it for some reason which seems like a mistake because it already sounds better than their track. Guess they wanted to move away from that sound.

Which may have been a mistake because WOOWA sounds like the perfect conclusion for those two tracks (a celebration that takes things straight to the club).

I ain't feeling this and it seems odd since they're down two members :(

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about the Everglow song it's easy to see how some people could dislike it. If I heard the song by itself I'd probably say, "Hmm, not bad." But for me it's about the total package. They just do a good job at selling the concept and it feels like a cohesive vision with the fashion, set design, direction, choreography, etc.

One of my issues with BlackPink when they first came out was that I didn't feel like they were "about that life". And I got some of that with Itzy last month. But Everglow nailed it out the gate.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I like this a lot:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, still not feeling what Momoland is about to serve up. Hopefully it's just a case of the teasers being bad:

Last edited:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
BM looking like a snack.
My Jiwoo looking very fierce as per usual but Somin near the end of the trailer, That is the true SNACC

I think this will be the best KARD comeback since their pre-debut Rumor. I'm was praying DPS just did it like how they did it in pre-debut for KARD, Release quality singles throughout the year then repackage in ablum.

Oct 27, 2017
So it's looking like I won't be able to attend Blackpink's concert this year.

Am I being too optimistic that they will tour the U.S. again next year or should I try to make it work despite my current financial constraints?

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Heize lately has been nothing but fine sadly. One or two b-tracks are better than the title track tho.

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the Everglow song and video, but I'm not feeling DIA so much. I'll give it a few more listens to see if it catches me.

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines
How does K-pop releases work worldwide? Is it also gonna be day 1 on Spotify? Because its already March 20th today and Momoland's new stuff isn't listed yet. Thanks.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So it's looking like I won't be able to attend Blackpink's concert this year.

Am I being too optimistic that they will tour the U.S. again next year or should I try to make it work despite my current financial constraints?

Try to make it if you're looking forward to it. Ticket prices for BP have fallen hard. Too many scalpers, and they overestimated demand. Stubhub has a bunch for $20 - $40

Just make sure tickets from StubHub say electronic transfer since the others are easy to fake. Even if you get scammed, StubHub comes through and gives you better seats.

Didn't know Momoland's new stuff was coming out soon. I'm ready.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
How does K-pop releases work worldwide? Is it also gonna be day 1 on Spotify? Because its already March 20th today and Momoland's new stuff isn't listed yet. Thanks.
Rule of thumb is the music is out the moment the MV is out. Apple Music normally gets it before Spotify, but things are improving lately. Full album is quickly available in youtube 10-15 minutes after MV is released via unofficial uploads if you want to heae the music ASAP.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Rule of thumb is the music is out the moment the MV is out. Apple Music normally gets it before Spotify, but things are improving lately. Full album is quickly available in youtube 10-15 minutes after MV is released via unofficial uploads if you want to heae the music ASAP.

Adding onto this, releases from the big three plus Big Hit will normally come out same day, same hour due to publishing deals with Spotify. KakaoM and CJE&M releases are slower as they usually upload the music at release and thus Spotify needs to approve the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.