• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Oh yea if we include B-sides I'd have Forever Young and Really up there too.
Fore Young and Really shouldn't even be B-Sides, I think it better then DDU-DU DDU-DU by a large margin to me. Anyways I just notice something and this is just my opinion

Boombayah - Bomb or Grenade
Whistle - Missile
Playing with Fire - Flamethrower
DDU DU DDU DU - Handgun
Kill This Love - Shotgun

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Fore Young and Really shouldn't even be B-Sides, I think it better then DDU-DU DDU-DU by a large margin to me. Anyways I just notice something and this is just my opinion

Boombayah - Bomb or Grenade
Whistle - Missile
Playing with Fire - Flamethrower
DDU DU DDU DU - Handgun
Kill This Love - Shotgun

Looking at the BTS for Kill This Live I think they said it was a grenade thrower

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
P-Nation annual shareholders meeting

we4YdHh.png
x0gO4VV.png

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
They did have two comebacks a year.

It got them 4 songs.

That was their debut year we were told BP would get 8 MV's lmao

I meant like two mini albums even though we could desperately use a full album. They're a YG group so it could be a while before that happens unfortunately.

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how the hype and marketing machine of the YG brand takes hostage of the thread everytime blackpink releases something, independently of the quality.

New girl group from the same company as Chungha, Bvndit (read as Bandit, but from now on Bundit) debuts in some hours:

1st teaser made it look like a Gotta Go remake, but the 2nd one sounds like its own thing.

Camila had one of my favourite debuts of last year just made their first comeback:

They have turned up the sexy factor (they were one of these dancer groups with lewd fancams before debuting as a kpop group, so pretty much on brand), but the song is really good. It gives me Miss A vibes for some reason.

P-Nation annual shareholders meeting

we4YdHh.png
x0gO4VV.png
This is a great shoot, so jolly. I'm looking forward their releases.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

Red Velvet is probably pissed right now. How could Table Unnie switch teams like this? 😢

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Me too, and 4minute, which is way I don't really mess with Hyuna anymore cause when all that went down she barely acknowledged it on instagram like the other members did, and they all unfollowed her at the same time, which couldn't have been a coordinated effort on their part, so I think she blocked all of them. There was a Onehallyu thread that explained it all. It's clear that they felt betrayed by her in the beginning.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Chung Ha joined another group basically. I like Hocus Pocus, but it is pretty safe.

So are in agreement that Ddu is Blackpink's worst song and Rose is the best member?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Me too, and 4minute, which is way I don't really mess with Hyuna anymore cause when all that went down she barely acknowledged it on instagram like the other members did, and they all unfollowed her at the same time, which couldn't have been a coordinated effort on their part, so I think she blocked all of them. There was a Onehallyu thread that explained it all. It's clear that they felt betrayed by her in the beginning.

I was thinking about 4minute too, I really do miss some of the last generation's girl groups.

If Chung Ha joined another group basically. I like Hocus Pocus, but it is pretty safe.

So are in agreement that Ddu is Blackpink's worst song and Rose is the best member?

Yes or yes.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
This point falls apart when you realize that Jihyun also doesn't follow any of the other girls.

It's just business. Not everyone is friends.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This point falls apart when you realize that Jihyun also doesn't follow any of the other girls.

It's just business. Not everyone is friends.
I'm not sure what they're doing now, but I'm talking right after it happens. And since then they've all met up, Hyuna hasn't been seen with them since lol

But I get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.