• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
IMG_20190411_234401.png

Got my stuff from my friend that visited the States

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

Not bad, but that's a pretty pointless "feature".

Also the album is on Apple Music.

Last edited:

SushiMassage

Banned
Apr 5, 2019
Its actually not bad, but I wish the chorus was a bit better/more memorable. Maybe it will grow after a few listens?

Last edited:

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I strongly dislike Halsey so I'm glad her feature was basically pointless.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed their new song. Very upbeat. Best single they've released in a while.

I hate Halsey, so I'm glad her feature was kept to a minimum. Though she did compliment the chorus very well.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Halsey is more prominent in the album version (at least in Spotify), weird.

This is the best BTS single in a while, but that's not saying much. Still a downgrade over the things they were releasing 3-4 years ago.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
It's better than Idol and... that's it. I prefer DNA and Fake Love over them and, of course, their older stuff. I hate the autotune stuff and Halsey doesn't seem to do much (I've only listened to the MV though). But I'm glad my boy Jimin is doing his thing.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Halsey is more prominent in the album version (at least in Spotify), weird.

This is the best BTS single in a while, but that's not saying much. Still a downgrade over the things they were releasing 3-4 years ago.
I mean I don't disagree as far as my preferences go, but they clearly saw that DNA was their biggest hit and followed those trends after. It has worked well for them thus far.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
No lit raps can save that song, for me. Still, I knew the song will explode worldwide and be a huge hit, good for BTS.

MakotoYuki

Oct 28, 2017

Not bad, but that's a pretty pointless "feature".

Also the album is on Apple Music.

This gave me a western feeling.
It's very easy to listen to, but I'm disappointed they gave Boy in Luv vibes with the title and trailer, that song is on a different level. Wish they recovered their The Most Beautiful Moment in Life and earlier style, fitted them the best.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
This gave me a western feeling.
It's very easy to listen to, but I'm disappointed they gave Boy in Luv vibes with the title and trailer, that song is on a different level. Wish they recovered their The Most Beautiful Moment in Life and earlier style, fitted them the best.

I fucking hate this era and hope they never return to that dated EDM shit.

Run and Save me can die in a trash fire.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I don't disagree as far as my preferences go, but they clearly saw that DNA was their biggest hit and followed those trends after. It has worked well for them thus far.
I don't think DNA was a big hit because of the song, though? It just matches when they doubled down on US promos.

This is exhibit B of how these incredible huge groups can get away with average songs.
They fought to get to this spot and I'm definitely not downplaying their success, but I wish they released more interesting songs instead of playing it safe.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
In not so bright and happy news, they might have found a link between BS and YG also actual rape has happened in the seungri/JJY group chat.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
The BTS continues the light pop of the past few songs. It's fine, but a far, far cry from their best stuff. Same feel as DNA and Idol, but I think in context, Idol is a better song than this.

It'll do well because it's BTS.

BaraSailey

Oct 25, 2017
I gave the BTS album a few listens and honestly, I wish HOME was the title track because it's the best track on the album to me. I love it so much.

All of the album is pretty solid though, other than Make it Right. It's very uninteresting, but that's how I feel about all Ed Sheeran songs so I guess even BTS couldn't save a song produced by him for me, haha

Last edited:

MakotoYuki

Oct 28, 2017
Wasn't Fake Love more successful both in korean and american charts?

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh crap, Army in full force today. 44M views in just 12 hours.

I enjoyed the album, but nothing stood out for me from my first listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.