• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
I'm staying up as well, 4am but my sleep schedule is all fucked anyway.

Just sat through the Jaden Smith set, the stage is great and the venue is packed. They'll play at night too.

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they played it too early?

If they stick to stream schedule then it at 30 minutes. I'd imagine they just replay it.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit Jennie is a star.

Edit: Lisa's actually the best live singer, tho.

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jennie has that stage presence. No wonder she's Teddy's favorite.

I like their live band. They're great.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Exhaustion definitely kicked in the last 4 songs can't blame them though.

I enjoyed the hell out of this I can't wait to see them May 1st.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Wish the vocal mix was a lil better but totally dug the live band.
And yeah they started to look pretty exhausted near the end. Now I kinda wish I bought concert tix..

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Rose and Jisoo were pretty solid. Jennie struggling hard throughout tho.

The live band absolutely fucking kills it. Making me hype to see them with that band and the crowd.

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017
Exhaustion definitely kicked in the last 4 songs can't blame them though.

I enjoyed the hell out of this I can't wait to see them May 1st.
They really seemed like they were having a good time up on stage plus they killed it the performance was great. Honestly it was nice to see them just moving around the stage performing and not always having to stick 100% to the choreography.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Aside from the live vocals sounding kind of muted at times that was great. I may not like Boombayah much but goddamn that song can hype a crowd.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That was a fun stage, and though I'm still not a fan of the song, Kill This Love seems like a good fit for live shows.

BaraSailey

Oct 25, 2017
BLACKPINK at Coachella was great!! I really loved the live band, and the girls looked like they were having a blast.

ffgameman

Nov 2, 2017
I was just recently introduced to K-Pop (mainly BP) by a friend.

Blackpink is amazing and that performance was phenomenal.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Was curious and went to the coachella reddit to see some reaction since they're definitely not the usual demographic for Kpop, seems positive but that might just be the novel factor, there's nothing quite like it this weekend.

By the way yes the live band is following them during their tour, they're called Band Six and were with Big Bang before.

Also happy I got to see a perf of Kick It. Love that track
My favorite from the EP! And while I wasn't a huge fan of Don't Know What to Do on first listen, that drop was made for music festivals lol. It played nice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.