• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
A few choices in that Lee Hi sing have me a bit confused.

Don't hqte it, but some definite "huh?" there.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing how the beginning this page has turn out, I declare this page (number 251) the page were we post our favorite 2018 songs

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Here are 4Minutes 10 best songs for your viewing and listening pleasure:
  1. Dream Racer
  2. Canvas
  3. Volume Up
  4. Love Tension
  5. Funny
  6. Mirror Mirror
  7. Invitation
  8. Over and Over (R.Tee Mix)
  9. Ready Go
  10. I My Me Mine
Honorable mention goes to Is It Poppin?, the only good song from the question mark era.

Not as good as No, but still great. At this point, with Pristin out of the picture, I think CLC is in contention for my 3rd favorite group of the currently active groups. It's beetween them and Laboum.

I can't believe I missed this bop last year 😨

Gotta admit I almost missed it too. What a damn shame it would have been, it's so damn good. Probably Aprils best.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
If this entry is allowed, this would probably be my fave Kpop song of 2018 (although it's more of a Kpop/Apop hybrid song but hey, should count, nah?):

If not, then my 2nd most replayed song probably would be this perfection:

As for favorite 4minutes song, it would be:

1. Crazy
2. Volume Up
3. Hate
4. I My Me Mine
5. Canvas
6. Hot Issue (mainly because of Produce101)

And that's it, the rest is not good enough for me to grace my playlist.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
Well, if we're posting the best songs of 2018, can't leave this off the list:

I still listen to it all the time. Not as much as Love Bomb and Remember Me, but it's up there.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I really love Lee Hi's song. I missed her voice a lot, and would absolute love to see a comeback from Hi Suhyun, both of those voices together is heavenly!
Yoona's song was more of a cookie-cutter basic ballad song with no vocal feat since it's Yoona. It's lovely, but gets boring very quick as well.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Soyeon made No.

And Say No is my favorite ballad of the year, she can make something again, just a matter of where her tastes are at.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Obligatory good BG songs from 2018 post.

Sorry for posting just the biggest names in the game, but my random lowkey faves like Astro, Snuper or even Seventeen didn't really deliver in 2018.

EDIT: Ok Tulips wasn't so bad either tbh.

Last edited:

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't think too much of it when it released but I always enjoy it when it comes up in my playlist.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017

Well, even if the song doesn't turn out to be all that, the MV should be entertaining.

I love these Blackpink portraits, especially Lisa's:

47225465_737813413249gsfuy.jpg

So I ended up buying a print of that Lisa portrait and I've just got it framed. It looks great hung up on the wall, although my shitty photo doesn't do it justice.

img_20190531_1544443028k0g.jpg

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017

I'm beginning to think that Subin should drop the DALsooobin stage name/persona and just go full Nikita instead.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Better than I expected, but is nowhere near topping Suki To Iwasetai.

Also this crossover happened:

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't watched korean shows in a while, but this one is so wholesome and adorable

latest

It's called the Gashinas, and it features 5 grannies that are learning how to write hangul wiht the help of idols. The cast is amazing at features some of my fave members from each group; G-Idle's Yuqi, Loona's Yves, WJSN Soobin and Weki Meki Yoojung (and a male idol actor). They stay in the villages the old ladies live and the interactions are so cute and heartwarming, the grannies are very quirky too. So far it's a 3 episode pilot series, but I hope it gets picked up to make it longer.

First 2 eps have been subbed

2nd ep

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Another goodie from last year.

I'm hooked on NCT's Superhuman. Might end up being my favorite song so far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.