• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Stan twitter absolutely is that petty.

Da fuck you mean?

Orbits on Twitter are really respectful about the translation system because people like Orrery or Caskerbox use it to offer translations. It would not be the first time people uses orbits as a scapegoat for their attacks.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm still fucking salty about Pristin and I wanted you all, to know that.

Fuck Pledis.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
D8iz1SaU8AUUu_N.jpg:large

And as I said...

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Nah, We Like was a nice follow up to Wee Woo and I actually think it's the better title track of the two. I don't agree with anyone saying Pristin had weak title tracks, it ain't true.

Last edited:

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Peek-A-Boo house, RBB Wolf, Red Summer ferris wheel, Bad Boy mountains, Dumb Dumb factory, Happiness jungle T_T

ReVeluvs hit in the feels

zF1zg4C.jpg

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Also the CLC girls opened their individual Instagram accounts!

Of course, Eunbin & Somi followed each other quicker than light!

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After listening to Breakthrough, I consider it as one of the best songs they've done, and Jihyo brought her visual A-game.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Honestly at this point she could be making a remake of Hand in Hand, I would not care, I'm just so happy to see her back and active as an artist and performer after being away for so damn fucking long! Still hoping I'll love the song, but hey, if not, I'll wait for the comeback to deliver. Not a lot of groups/artists get it right with their 1st debut song anyway, it took Chungha some time before delivering a real true bop like Gotta Go, after serving weaker (but still nice) songs at first.

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda wild that YG would terminate his contract so quickly over something from 3 years ago (even with Korea's harsh anti-drug stance), given how they stuck by GD, TOP and even Seungri initially with their scandals.

It's hard to see where Ikon go from here given how central BI is to their music.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else preordered the new Red Velvet and fearing another lame ass jewel case. Went for the Day 1 version but still lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.