• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Nah that ain't. ITZY was supposed to debut 2 years after Twice, but we had to wait for 4 years instead.
SM has been concentrating on boy groups for sure, their NCT project is the biggest and most ambitious one yet, and they most definitely sunk a lot of money into it. Money that could have gone to SM Rookies a while ago.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Red Velvet is still their biggest artist digitally so they must be in no rush to have a new girl group. It sucks for the trainees, though.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
SM was supposed to debut a girl group last year, but apparently they were disappointed with the trainees they had + Red Velvet blowing up delayed it.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Didn't save the previous link so I submitted another poll to update my stuff since I thought about it a bit more. Hope that's OK

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I love these videos:

They're especially cool when you have a tablet, 2-in-1 laptop, or monitor that can be flipped vertically.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017

556444986573324319.png

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017

I like it, but it could have been better. Kinda basic. Chorus is pretty disappointing. I liked what he did with Yuri and Always Find You more, though it was pretty basic too.

Not bad, I just don't like the effects on her voice. Almost makes her sound like a different person. The vocals need to be a bit clearer, IMHO.

It's cleaner on spotify. I remember this was an issue on one of her earlier releases, and they ended up taking the mv down and reuploading it. Audio mixing aside, I love the song. Tiffany stays #1 when it comes to solo releases.

That's quite the name to live up to.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
SM Entertainment to launch K-pop supergroup with EXO, SHINee and NCT members
Industry sources in Korea claimed that EXO's Kai and Baekhyun, SHINee star Taemin, and NCT's Taeyong, Mark, Lucas and Ten will be debuting as a new group later this year.

While this isn't a unit spin-off, sources assured fans that their original and main groups will get priority, so SHINee, EXO and NCT devotees needn't worry.

Basically, the members that either aren't in the military or actually want to do music stuff are getting shoved into what amounts to an extended Station collab.

___

Also, MGMA 2019 Awards happened last night, noted by a focus on digital sources for the award wins, as opposed to physical sales. Translation of winners.

The Vocal Artist: MAMAMOO
The Female New Artist: ITZY
The Male New Artist: TXT
The Performance Creator: Lia Kim
M2 Hot Star Award: PENTAGON, WJSN
The Performing Artist Female: IZ*ONE
The Performing Artist Male: BTS
Global Popularity Award: BTS
The Male Solo Artist: Paul Kim
The Female Solo Artist: Chungha
The Band: DAY6
Genie Music Next Generation Star: Kim Jae Hwan, AB6IX
The Genie Music Popularity Award: BTS
The Innovator: Yoon Jong Shin
M2 The Most Popular Artist: IZ*ONE
The Female Group: TWICE
The Male Group: BTS
The Top Music: Paul Kim's "Me After You"
The Best Selling Artist: TWICE
The M2 The Top Video: BTS
The Top Artist: BTS

Full performance playlist on YouTube

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't really seen it mentioned, but Oh My Girl will be coming back in a few days. Not sure what to expect after the first teaser. I just want them to make another "fun" single. The other teasers look promising. Very summer.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Not bad, I just don't like the effects on her voice. Almost makes her sound like a different person. The vocals need to be a bit clearer, IMHO.
I love it! The vocal effects are weird at times like Born Again was, but I'm sure it won't bother me after repeat.
Before TaeTae Waifu became my ultimate bias I followed Tiffany/Jessica a lot, Her potentials is her husky vocals that she can belt and not these robotic vocals she showing as a solo artist

Ever since Tiffany left SM she has done herself justice but to me I really think she not showing her true potential still. She was kinda getting there with Lips on Lips and Born Again but anyways these cover are more what I want to see from her.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

I was happy when this collab happened. Mainly because it meant that one of my very fave from P101, dancing goddess Yu Sua, wasn't jobless anymore. Same goes for my fave in Kpop Star, Hyerim. But now, I don't know what either of them are up to. Sua, apparently will finally debut in OAHSIS, but I've been waiting for so long at this point and she transferred from so many companies, I'll just believe it when I see it.

It's a good song, but those effects on her voice are definitely ruining it for me. Unecessary and makes her sound generic, not like herself, while she has a distinctive amazing voice.

Some of y'all need to stop being so damn icy 😛

Yeji is my main ITZY bias, but damn isn't Yuna creeping up through my bias list. She shines so much while performing, it's fun to watch her. ICY is her era in my opinion.

Haven't really seen it mentioned, but Oh My Girl will be coming back in a few days. Not sure what to expect after the first teaser. I just want them to make another "fun" single. The other teasers look promising. Very summer.

I'm truly excited for this, I can only hope they'll deliver something akin to anything they released in 2016, which is, to me, their peak year in terms of music.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Kang Daniel and Jihyo are dating. Congrats to the couple. But Jihyo could have tell him that the debut song was wack, fake ass girlfriend smh.

MikeMyers

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey I'm looking for a certain KPOP music video. It features a solo female artist with red hair and most of the MV is her around a swimming pool. Anyone know the name of it?

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Yep, hopefully the salty netizens don't go ballistic and start doing dumb shit like what typically occurs.

Netizens will complain no matter what the issue maybe but they can be ignored mostly.

Kang Daniel on the other hand has a lot of female stans hopefully they don't go ballistic.

Hey I'm looking for a certain KPOP music video. It features a solo female artist with red hair and most of the MV is her around a swimming pool. Anyone know the name of it?

Only thing I can think of atm

Status
Not open for further replies.