• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy. Looks like they aren't fucking around this time either. This will be a make or break comeback for them. But after seeing that teaser I'm not really worried. I think their company gets it. They know that international trash like me only respond to certified bops 😂

Edit: I meant to qoute Shizuka.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy. Looks like they aren't fucking around this time either. This will be a make or break comeback for them. But after seeing that teaser I'm not really worried. I think their company gets it. They know that international trash like me only respond to certified bops 😂

Edit: I meant to qoute Shizuka.

In this house, EVERGLOW is our ROTY. Don't disappoint me, Yuehua.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Can't post the images right now, but Everglow is coming back on August 19th with a song called "Hush". Dresses normally mean ballad type songs, hopefully that isn't the case.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Can't post the images right now, but Everglow is coming back on August 19th with a song called "Hush". Dresses normally mean ballad type songs, hopefully that isn't the case.
VN54Phb.jpg

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Well, another banger has been added to OMG's pantheon of stellar b-sides:

Should've been the title track!

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
That OMG song has really grown on me. So much so that I'm willing to do battle over its honor if any of you continue to talk smack about it lol.

Anyway, what does a Sunday smell like?

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Dream always being best NCT (and best performing), but SM will destroy it soon.

Not with their latest 2 comebacks, don't remember them charting well since Power Up.
EA634OSVAAAg09i

I was real confused about the numbers for a second there, as you can see the GAON Digital Chart for 2019 so far on the official site. They're adding the 1H numbers with the current weeklies to get there. People would be surprised how many acts end up very high, that we simply never talk about. Like N.Flying, which is sitting at #4 digitally for the first half of 2019. ITZY is at #6.

First half of 2019 album chart is probably more what people expect. BTS way at the top, Seventeen, Twice, Blackpink, NCT 127, GOT7...

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I'm starting to feel like DJ Khaled---another one! This is much better than I expected:

Edit: After listening to it a few times I'm ready to call it one of the best debuts of 2019. Video could be better, but the song is great.

Last edited:

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
it's a solid debut. It's catchy enough and the synth bass kinda carries it. The video is tragic tho. That leopard...

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Day 2 confirmed for August.

We're feasting this summer.

giphy.gif

Ugh, I'm starting to feel like DJ Khaled---another one! This is much better than I expected:

Edit: After listening to it a few times I'm ready to call it one of the best debuts of 2019. Video could be better, but the song is great.

Definitely a banger.

They did the girl with the pink hair dirty.
They made her look sickly.

A little on the boring side, and probably one of their worst title tracks, but that's not saying much since we're talking about OMG. Song has also been growing on me a lot on repeated listens, and I'm definitely satisfied, though I'm already done with Yooas cringy English line. Annoys me every time.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, that Rocket Punch song is the truth. It has so many elements that I don't think it'll ever get old for me. Like, it's the first K-pop song structure to surprise me in a long time. They give you one catchy chorus, lead you to believe it's about to come around again, only to hit you with another equally catchy one, then reverts back to the first one, and finally back to the second.

And it all sounds logical. Not like what SNSD stared with IGAB. I hate switch ups just for the sake of switch ups 😆

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Gave it another try, several times even, and... yeah, it's just bland, nondescript and meh to me, I don't think it'll even grow on me tbh. Here's me hoping their comeback will be more to my liking, but this is very average at best.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Before the Red Velvet rankings go in shambles after the next round of teasers, here is the current results so far

Members:

(=) 240
(=) 166
(=) 158
(=) 87
(=) 71

Songs

(=) 156
(=) 148
(=) 124 (2017)
(=) 101
(=) 94 (2015)
(=) 76
(=) 62
(↑ 2) 38
(↓ 1) 30
(↑ 3) 26 (2018)
(↓ 2) 22
(↓ 1) 12
(↑ 1) 9
(↓ 2) 6

37 people voted so far. Polls are closing on the 18th OR right before their new comeback if it happens before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.