• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Not feeling the chorus of Adios. Hush is very good though.

IIRC, Victoria, Lay and others initially began drifting away from their groups a few years ago during the China-South Korea territorial dispute at the time. Unsurprisingly, most people wrapped themselves in the Chinese flag. Since Lay is still a make-believe-member of Exo he seems to have made more of an effort to maintain individual promotions in SK since then, compared to Victoria... make sure to buy her Hong Kong photo book, though...

511K0%2BhAbRL._SX441_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Wait, is that real?

Fake edit: I er...may have just bought myself a copy.

Best Jung.

Oct 27, 2017
Hush was solid on the EVERGLOW mini? Not sure if 3 constitutes a mini but whatever.

Time to listen to the RV mini:

On first listen, my faves are Carpool and Eyes Locked, Hands Locked

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
[4K] Haon 김하온의 킬링벌스를 라이브로! / OOOOOOL, 고등래퍼2 팀대표 결정전, Good Night, NOAH, FLR, DNA Remix, Adios, GIDDY UP

[4K] Bewhy 비와이의 킬링벌스를 라이브로! (적응, 중2병, 찬란, 거장, TTGO, 가라사대 등) I [DF KillingVerse] BewhY

Wait, is that real?

Fake edit: I er...may have just bought myself a copy.
Dammit, I'm supposed to be boycotting Victoria for abandoning f(x) and her apparent views on Hong Kong. You're not helping.

In other sad China news: C-Line still MIA for about another year or more. Cheng Xiao still missing from WJSN despite not being a member of Rocket Girls and even being in the country for various South Korea promotions.

D7_Q5ofXoAAlNoX.jpg:orig

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Where'd you hear that from? I watched some of the video below, but that appears to be for Adios even though it says Hush.
You're right, I'll edit. Not the best titling choice on their part, but I was so hyped at the prospect that it lead to a logic fail and misreading of the title. I hadn't watched the video yet.

Hayoung 'Do You Miss Me?' & 'Don't Make Me Laugh'

OH HAYOUNG (오하영) Don't Make Me Laugh MV

[4K] OH HAYOUNG (Apink 오하영) 'Do You Miss Me?' Showcase Stage 쇼케이스 무대 [통통TV]

DREAMCATCHER Answers InSomnias' Burning Questions!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
When is Gugudan ever getting an official disband notice, or is Jellyfish hoping that Sejeong and Mina participating on the IOI comeback will boost them again?

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Sejeong is single-handedly saving Jellyfish right now. But Gugudan, heh, I'm not holding onto hopes, sadly. They brought some bops but never found their fanbase. Funny enough that WJSN & Weki Meki ended up doing the best among all 4 of them.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Okay maybe Everglow is getting of that fake view love. They're at 25 million now (700k likes). Red Velvet is at 12 (both after two days).

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone actually care about YT views aside from fans arguing on the internet?
Yeah, we could spend time having more productive discussion, like, sharing hidden gems.

Like this japanese singer called Ruann debuting with this energetic performance in korea:

Or Eyedii being excellent at every genre she touches:

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to share this bop I found out about on Monday. The group's not very popular and are struggling to get views but I think everyone here will like them.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone actually care about YT views aside from fans arguing on the internet?
The companies and idols clearly do. I'm not obsessed with them, but they used to be a good way to see if a song was popular. And don't they have an effect on music show rankings? So OMG probably wouldn't have won without those fake views.

Idk, it's not super important to me. Just thinking out loud here. Not looking for some deep discussion.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017

This song is very throwback, for a point in music that's too young to be thrown back to... but was so brief/not excessive enough that I don't mind it.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Adios is about to surpass Bon Bon Chocolat in YouTube views, there's no explanation other than money at this point.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
The only reason Kpop exsist in my life to this day is because of this group "Kiss" and this legendary love song, I can go to say this is my 1st Kpop song. Who else here is the same as me? learning the meaning about love because of this song ^_^

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
I've been listening to ReVe Festival Day 2. Following the likes of Day 1's Zimzalabim and Sunny Side Up, it all feels a bit pedestrian by comparison. Not bad exactly. Just rather average. Eyes Locked, Hands Locked is very pleasant though.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
A friend living in korea told me he was getting the full MV as an ad in youtube everytime the last couple of days.
I gotta wonder what these ads do for good will. Cause I'm thinking from my perspective and my eyes just glaze over on the odd chance i get some no name soundcloud rapper's song as an ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.