• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines
Wow I love Nancy's face but not her voice in that mv.

Also 😢. Their music this year is weak imo. Im so hot was ok but nothing in that mini album became my obsession. I hope they can make a real comeback. They were kinda hot in 2018. I stanned hard back then.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I'll dearly miss f(x). Back then, they were the group that got me into SM a bit, more than SNSD did (even though SNSD grew on me better afterwards).
4 Walls is still one of my fave Kpop song of all time. Such a perfection.

Momoland never ever did it for me, since their very first song, and they never managed to sway me over to them with their comebacks that always kinda sounded the same to me, so I'm not surprised to see them tank much. It's a bummer, the group has members I quite like otherwise.

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
Momoland always sound like Shinsadong Tiger just turning his brain off and cranking another song out, which hey, i like, it's enjoyable enough. I stopped paying attention after they took Daisy out of the lineup tho.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Momoland always sound like Shinsadong Tiger just turning his brain off and cranking another song out, which hey, i like, it's enjoyable enough. I stopped paying attention after they took Daisy out of the lineup tho.
Bhoom Bhoom and specially Baam are fantastic tho. And we don't talk about I'm so hot, it never happened.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
[Choreography Practice] 선미 (SUNMI) '날라리(LALALAY)' 안무 연습 영상

Momoland had more hits than misses, and they only got popular with Bhoom Bhoom because JooE was going viral at that exact time. I think in Crayon's pop case was also the virality taking over.

In both cases the fandoms were quite small, so it's difficul for them to hold the weight of the group once the fad is over.

My 2 cents.

Bonus: They ahve some really good B-sides

I like the second more than the first but anything is better than 'I'm So Hot.' Still, Momoland would need better music overall or something else truly stand out to offset just how uninteresting I find most of their membears.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I'm honestly both kinda let down by Me and Devil so there goes. No remains that undethroned b*tch.

Juhee is a good technical dancer, but damn is she lacking the charisma. Her fancam is nice but bored me pretty fast, her expressions aren't enticing or interesting, don't quite see why she went viral tbh.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Juhee is a good technical dancer, but damn is she lacking the charisma. Her fancam is nice but bored me pretty fast, her expressions aren't enticing or interesting, don't quite see why she went viral tbh.
She is amazing. I had the chance of seeing her a couple of times live and she has a magnetic presence. It's no coincidence she is working with the one of the top soloists in active and that she worked with multiple SM artists before.

She also has made most of Sunmi's solo choreography.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
She is amazing. I had the chance of seeing her a couple of times live and she has a magnetic presence. It's no coincidence she is working with the one of the top soloists in active and that she worked with multiple SM artists before.

She also has made most of Sunmi's solo choreography.

I never denied her to be a good technical dancer (I even said so in my post), and I'm glad you enjoy her skills, but on that fancam posted above, there was no charisma nor facial expressions whatsoever and that ended up being boring for me to watch her. Maybe it was a bad day and she's usually more expressive while dancing though, but so far, I just don't see it 🤷

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I never denied her to be a good technical dancer (I even said so in my post), and I'm glad you enjoy her skills, but on that fancam posted above, there was no charisma nor facial expressions whatsoever and that ended up being boring for me to watch her. Maybe it was a bad day and she's usually more expressive while dancing though, but so far, I just don't see it 🤷
Well, she is a backup dancer, her job is to put the spotlight in someone else... Unless she gets told to steal the show:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Well, she is a backup dancer, her job is to put the spotlight in someone else... Unless she gets told to steal the show:

This is like night and day compared to that fancam! And I know it's her job to put the spotlight on someone else, but I guess on top of it all it mustn't have been her day at all in that Lalalay fancam, cause it wasn't it, even for backup dancer standards. But she definitely shines a lot in that TVXQ song, and it super fun to watch indeed.

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
X1's Flash should have inflated views as well, their MV just showed to me as an ad.
I'm sure I've seen a tweet from Youtube that said ads don't actually count towards view count but I can't find it right now. I've always just assumed that the companies that pay for ads are probably also paying for bot views.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
There's a Loona video with the React channel for those of you that are interested. Can they recognize their own songs in 1 second.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
I should mention my Juhee comment wasn't about the current fancam from that Sunmi performance. It was a throwback to years ago when she attained meme status in this thread while it was still at the other forum.

Heh, after a string of SM video appearances in particular, I was campaigning for her to be Sulli's replacement in f(x). Nah, I've never heard Juhee sing, but how much worse could she be?

998425465D440D2302

Status
Not open for further replies.