• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
I've been a fan of this "Anatomy of a Dancer" series for some months now.

Always nice when you see people from outside the culture provide analysis from a different perspective, while remaining respectful of the art form itself, unlike some of the awful breakdowns of western Hip-Hop.

The user behind this series has been producing videos at around a once per month pace, so hopefully they can maintain that, and finish their run a video dedicated to each NCT member. Episode 4 should hopefully be up within the next ~2-3 weeks.

Ballet Dancer Analyzes: NCT HAECHAN - Why Efficiency is ELEGANT | Anatomy of a Dancer EP. 1

Ballet Dancer Analyzes: NCT WINWIN - Beauty Unparalleled | Anatomy of a Dancer EP. 2

Ballet Dancer Analyzes: NCT YUTA - Testing the Limits | Anatomy of a Dancer EP. 3

Somewhat along those lines, is this breakdown of Soyeon's rap verse from 'Senorita.'

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
First two episodes of Queendom were great. Felt sad for Bom sitting alone all the time and Cube must thank their lucky stars for Soyeon. She's a female G-Dragon in the making

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I think G-idle will get 4minute'd hard unfortunately. There is plenty of talent beside Soyeon, but you have to go after it to be able to see it. The girls are also super awkward between each other, which doesn't help either.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I think G-idle will get 4minute'd hard unfortunately. There is plenty of talent beside Soyeon, but you have to go after it to be able to see it. The girls are also super awkward between each other, which doesn't help either.

I read this on Reddit and there's always someone to point how Yuqi and Soojin are just as popular, if not more popular than Soyeon.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
The top three in popularity are Yuqi, Soyeon and Soojin.

Yuqi's got the biggest individual fanbase.
Soyeon has the general public eating out of the palm of her hand.
And Soojin is fancam prerogative #1

They're nowhere near as bad as 4minute where everything was squarely on Hyuna and everybody was struggling for a very distant second place.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
The top three in popularity are Yuqi, Soyeon and Soojin.

Yuqi's got the biggest individual fanbase.
Soyeon has the general public eating out of the palm of her hand.
And Soojin is fancam prerogative #1

They're nowhere near as bad as 4minute where everything was squarely on Hyuna and everybody was struggling for a very distant second place.
lol, how do you think 4minute was early on?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
lol, how do you think 4minute was early on?
Heavily promoting as Hyuna's group. With her having the vast majority of opportunities.

For as much pressence as Soyeon has in their music, yuqi's on several reality shows and Soojin at several dance studios. That's a lot more than could be said for 4minute in their early years.

Didn't help that a year into their careers they had "Milkshake" which basically tanked any belief in that group's talent.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
It's been Momo's era since the day JYP brought her back from eliminations, come through gay queen!
Bangless Momo is a sight for sore eyes for sure!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
At first, I thought Bom was going to nail Hann, and then she didn't. The latest Queendom perfomances are up on YouTube.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
And she doesn't dance. I mean, she's been in the game for over a decade, but then again, she isn't senile and lots of people her age do both dancing and singing at the same time.
She was always a vocalist, and with the current state of her voice... She doesn't have much to offer, unfortunately.

I'm surprised that she even accepted to be on the show.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

This show is the best thing to happen for AOA. They're getting lots of hype thanks to their performances. Hopefully they get a proper comeback after the show ends.

I loved Mamamoo's stage performance but didn't like their cover of Good Luck. It felt disjointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.