• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Live LOONA 2019 ranking reveal and discussion in 1 hour

You can later watch it on VOD and I'll also make a post to match the previous rankings.

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I didn't vote lol. Chuu will win, though. Didn't she win last time or am I hallucinating that? 😂

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know enough of the members to feel comfortable voting, but I do know if Yves doesn't win then this whole thing was a sham.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kim Lip won, Chuu ended up 2nd.
hAG9tE8.gif

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeojin got robbed and it's y'all fault.

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Sad my girl Kim Lip dropped but pretty satisfied of the list overall

Thanks for the poll and the livesteam was fun as well :)

jongkookie

Oct 25, 2017
Sad my girl Kim Lip dropped but pretty satisfied of the list overall

Thanks for the poll and the livesteam was fun as well :)

Ah, so you were the other person in the chat commenting. We were wondering who was who but nobody was saying hi lmao.

Glad you enjoyed the stream! Hop on to the podcast if you haven't, it's pretty much the same type of fun... just without an hour of technical difficulties lmao.

Don't know if you put this together but it's awesome

Yep I did lol... thanks!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Olivia Hye first on the overall ranking while she was deadass last on mine, by a very very VERY large margin, what even. Vivi & Jinsoul being so goddamn low is a travesty. That's it, I just can't trust Era Orbits anymore.

Last edited:

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Poor Chuu. Close votes though for those top spots.

The new Twice song is excellent and same for the entire album.

Even though I think Twice has some really good choreo, I think Dreamcatcher is on another league

Something about their choreo just makes you stop and watch. It's just so powerful and captivating.

oh and Everglow is really growing on me. I really liked Adios and their You don't know me is my favorite song
of the second half of this year.

Them and Itzy, it's been a good year for rookies.

And since I'm posting, it's actually painful that there have been no proper Minseo and Khan comebacks this year.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
The latest BP Diaries made it seem like their world tour is over. Now maybe we'll get some fresh content. Like a Rose solo.please

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Disappointing to see Lip and Soul drop so far down the order but Livi Hye at #1? This is a reality I can happily live with.

Thanks as ever for all the hard work llehuty.

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
SM, please stop.

The song isn't even that bad, but the moment any of the guys say "Jopping" I"m out.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
The Loona rankings got me in the mood to finally check out all their individual stuff. I had such a huge back catalog that it was a bit intimidating to go back through all of it. I finally bit the bullet and wow am I glad I did. I thought I knew Loona, but holy shit they're really good. I'm really impressed by how different each member's song is. A problem with groups can be that after a while their stuff starts to sound same-y, but each of the members solo songs were unique. That genre switch in Choerry's song totally fucked me up (in a good way). There's soooooooooo much good stuff.

Stan LOONA

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Good work llehuty & co. as always. Some of these poll results, tho... I blame NameUser singlehandedly. Nah, I'm going to add SilentMike03 to that list too.

On the topic of SuperM, is it true that Taemin doesn't/didn't want to be the group's leader?
Groups that don't have an official leader usually default to 1-2 members as de facto leader anyway: Jennie/Jisoo in Blackpink, Min/Jia in Miss A, etc.

I was wondering why you weren't voting :(
I will work hard and come back next Loona poll to show new sides of me.

SM, please stop.

The song isn't even that bad, but the moment any of the guys say "Jopping" I"m out.
Comedy.
But then when I think of it, except for Super Junior, SM Entertainment has the strongest track record of guy groups that I like, so part of me is still likely to be with it despite that inevitable "Jopping" part.

Haven't listened to SuperM's leak so I have NFI what the song sounds like. Waiting for the official release.

Poor Chuu. Close votes though for those top spots.

The new Twice song is excellent and same for the entire album.

Even though I think Twice has some really good choreo, I think Dreamcatcher is on another league

Something about their choreo just makes you stop and watch. It's just so powerful and captivating.

oh and Everglow is really growing on me. I really liked Adios and their You don't know me is my favorite song
of the second half of this year.

Them and Itzy, it's been a good year for rookies.

And since I'm posting, it's actually painful that there have been no proper Minseo and Khan comebacks this year.
This post.
How can all of it be so accurate?

☑ Chuu
☑ Twice
☑ Dreamcatcher
☑ Everglow
☑ Itzy
☑ Minseo
☑ Khan

For anyone who missed the song that saved the music industry:

KHAN "I'm Your Girl ?" M/V

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Rocket Punch is #2 for me this summer. Honestly, the video kinda takes some points away. But the song is easily the best debut of 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.