• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of great Rocket Punch videos. I really love them! Here's there recent Bim Bam Bum performance on "The Show":

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
I've been meaning to give kpop a shot for a while now, so thanks for the sweet OP. Time to find out what every girl a couple years younger than me is tweeting about after all. 🤔

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I've been meaning to give kpop a shot for a while now, so thanks for the sweet OP. Time to find out what every girl a couple years younger than me is tweeting about after all. 🤔
The OP is not veeeery up to date, but you can check the threadmarks if you want to see more recent stuff.

We can give you some recommendations if you can pinpoint the type of music you like.

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
The OP is not veeeery up to date, but you can check the threadmarks if you want to see more recent stuff.

We can give you some recommendations if you can pinpoint the type of music you like.

Oh cheers! I'm still getting used to 'threadmarks' so I keep forgetting they exist. I'll probably get back to you when I've listened to a bit. I'm generally pretty open about music, but I feel like lately I've pretty far away from my imagined idea of kpop... lots of black metal and french shoegaze (like alcest or les discret), folk punk (days n daze, ramshackle glory), and the extraordinary Boris who manage something between jpop and sludge mental or drone depending on the album.

But hell, if you can suggest anything based off that, I'm all ears. 😊

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Oh cheers! I'm still getting used to 'threadmarks' so I keep forgetting they exist. I'll probably get back to you when I've listened to a bit. I'm generally pretty open about music, but I feel like lately I've pretty far away from my imagined idea of kpop... lots of black metal and french shoegaze (like alcest or les discret), folk punk (days n daze, ramshackle glory), and the extraordinary Boris who manage something between jpop and sludge mental or drone depending on the album.

But hell, if you can suggest anything based off that, I'm all ears. 😊

Uh... Dreamcatcher?

Oct 27, 2017
Don't stan new groups who still have a lot to prove. I made that mistake with Mamamoo after their incredible debut and have been left wanting ever since

Oct 27, 2017
Same with me honestly. I really haven't liked any of their stuff from the last two years or so. Hwasa's solo being the exception.

Last time I put any of their stuff on my playlist was from 2016 with I Miss You and You're the best and subsequently that was my last album purchase from them with Melting. Great album and my last memory of good releases from them

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
That Rich Brian song was surely a bold choice for Chungha. As usual, I can't get into it because of the autotune. I don't dislike the instrumentals though.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Queendom has quickly become one of my favorite shows to watch each week and the wait for these subs is killing me..........

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017
Super M just premiered Jopping

Not sure how I feel about it yet I'm gonna need a few more listens

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Feeling torn about seeing SuperM. It might be my only chance to see a Taemin, but I'm concerned by how rushed this whole project seems. Some of the members are performing in Japan literally days before the US tour dates.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017

Who would've thought, TWICE released my favorite album of 2019.

Might be their best album. Get Loud is definitely one of their best songs, while Trick It and Love Foolish are also great. Feel Special is good

Still best song of the summer:

Performances in the rain sustain me like I am part of the vegetation. Too bad that was the only interesting performance.

Good choice but for me it's this song

We're really spoiled for good debuts this year, between RP, EG, Itzy, FNC's NGG and one other group I've forgotten the name of.

Super M just premiered Jopping

pURE GARBAGE.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Might be their best album. Get Loud is definitely one of their best songs, while Trick It and Love Foolish are also great. Feel Special is good

Performances in the rain sustain me like I am part of the vegetation. Too bad that was the only interesting performance.

We're really spoiled for good debuts this year, between RP, EG, Itzy, FNC's NGG and one other group I've forgotten the name of.

pURE GARBAGE.
Yeah I love rainy stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.