• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I listened to her album. I should have done it earlier, I liked Goblin enough, but never took the time to dive into the 2 other songs. Dorothy and especially On The Moon are really great, they have a very dreampop sound that I'm a fan of.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Ilkwang Group has a lot of money and 300k isn't that much for them. Non-issue, really.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Aren't they still promoting Feel Special in South Korea?
Nope just ended. Also makes sense that they're seemingly dropping Fake & True at midnight Japan (little under an hour and a half) as their Japanese tour is about to start in less than a week. Still, always surprised how they just drop their Japanese M/Vs without proper promotion in the weeks leading up to it.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Nope just ended. Also makes sense that they're seemingly dropping Fake & True at midnight Japan (little under an hour and a half) as their Japanese tour is about to start in less than a week. Still, always surprised how they just drop their Japanese M/Vs without proper promotion in the weeks leading up to it.
Promotion in japan is a bit weird and sometimes begins after the MV is released. They have a show on JP TV tomorrow and the song/album releases next month.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

ZO344oI.jpg

Tastefully written words right there.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Momo looks amazing without bangs.

Song's pretty nice. Probably would've liked it more if Breakthrough didn't exist. Definitely enjoying the change in sound for Twice though.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
To be such an ace songwriter, producer, and performer at only 21 just makes no sense. Soyeon is too good for this world.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018

Just finished watching this performance through episode 8 and before I knew it I was clapping at the end of the performance.

This is easily their best performance I've seen so far. Mamamoo was fantastic as well I wouldn't be upset at all if they won first place as well.

For me this episode it was
(G)I-DLE=Mamamoo>AOA

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
(g) i-dle's performance was super cool, Mamamoo was trying really really hard for the emotional charge (though their vocal peforamces are as great as ever), AOA was cool, and the decision to have Jimin do nu-metal in this, the current year, is tbh pretty bold, and was enjoyable to watch.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
I know Running Man isn't that popular here anymore but everybody should watch the newest one (Ep 473) it's fucking hilarious. Feels like an early episode. One of the funniest missions they had in a while. And it's not even a big thing just very well done.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Former Pristin members Eunwoo, Minkyung (Roa), Yebin (Rena) and Kyungwon (Yuha) will redebut under a completely new entertainment companynamed Alseulbit Entertainment along with an unknown 5th member in November. Music video has already been filmed.

It's obviously not happening, but would love to see Nayoung, Xiyeon or Huh Yoonjin be the 5th member. Wouldn't be shocked if it was a daughter of whoever is paying for this new company, lol.
Chaebols don't debut their children under companies they own. Closest it's ever gotten is LSM and Sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.