• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Someone posted on Reddit: When he returns to YG lol
Zki6LEk.gif

ANYWAYS THE KING IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao I saw that too.

will be interesting to see what his first moves are going to be.

my guess he will wait for daesung and taeyang first and then go from there.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Previously on kpop ERA Twice rankings...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f610fe251c0ef6a46b1f09956d6263d5b67f7336r1-540-300_hq.gif

New poll is open. Will Sana manage to keep the #1 spot? Will Momo take her back from her? Or will another challenger flip the script?

Poll will close in 2 weeks (10th of November)

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Had to put Jihyo first. It's funny, Tzuyu had been my n°1 for years, but I guess Jihyo and Momo are too powerful, so now she's third. Sana, as usual, is 9th on my ranking, always has been, probably always will be 🤷

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It was definitely Jihyo's year. Chaeyoung also did good. Hopefully she gets 8th place this time.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Just put in my vote. Mina is best girl for me and probably always will be, but Nayeon moved to second place this year.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Twice is the only poll I vote on, to try and get my gal Chaeyoung to a more respectful rank

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Nayeon, Jihyo then Mina for my top three.

The lower tier was actually way harder to work out because I genuinely like every member for one reason or another.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Quite the uplifting song full of hope and combativeness, all things considered. Like an ode to resistance and to life. I like it a lot!

Last edited:

Sputnik Sweetheart

FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 31, 2017
Abandoned does nothing for me. Quite like Wonder Woman, but it's far from their best. Unfortunately Miryo contributes very little of value on both songs imo. Both music videos are excellent. Album still not up on Spotify, hoping for some b-sides on the level of Wave.
Playing L.O.V.E at the start of Wonder Woman is a mistake. Because then I just wanna listen to L.O.V.E.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
[MV] Brown Eyed Girls(브라운아이드걸스) _ Wonder Woman(원더우먼)

[MV] Brown Eyed Girls(브라운아이드걸스) _ Abandoned(내가 날 버린 이유)

Abandoned does nothing for me. Quite like Wonder Woman, but it's far from their best. Unfortunately Miryo contributes very little of value on both songs imo. Both music videos are excellent. Album still not up on Spotify, hoping for some b-sides on the level of Wave.

Powerful releases from BEG, I think I like Abandoned a bit more (and I think Miryo's rap in it is chilling in a good way), but both of them are hella solid.
Today is a great day for Kpop releases, I'm pretty satisfied with it all!

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Quite the uplifting song full of hope and combativeness, all things considered. Like an ode to resistance and to life. I like it a lot!

tumblr_pcp9vug5qA1qcxymno2_500.gif

I love it. Gives me Adele vibes. It does sound uplifting. The MV is pretty great as well.

The album is fantastic as well. Love You Like Crazy, Better Babe, Wine, Gravity, City Love. All bangers.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Nunus dramatic reveal

cFgiOKM.jpg
Funny your Avatar of Irene and this teaser Eunwoo photo looks very similar lol

TaeTae it's too early in morning to bias wreck me and I just woke up too ^_^

[MV] Brown Eyed Girls(브라운아이드걸스) _ Wonder Woman(원더우먼)

[MV] Brown Eyed Girls(브라운아이드걸스) _ Abandoned(내가 날 버린 이유)

Not bad actually 'Abandoned' for a ballad, Maybe the Miyori part is a bit weird to me

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Nunus dramatic reveal

cFgiOKM.jpg

Love Eunwoo's hair/makeup. Rena Yaebin looks amazing too:

Anyone have any idea what Hinapia is supposed to mean?

latest

Previously on kpop ERA Twice rankings...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f610fe251c0ef6a46b1f09956d6263d5b67f7336r1-540-300_hq.gif

New poll is open. Will Sana manage to keep the #1 spot? Will Momo take her back from her? Or will another challenger flip the script?

Poll will close in 2 weeks (10th of November)

Up to now I've always voted Momo as #1 but I've finally caved. Sana is just too damn strong.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
You know what? I love that the Pristin girls all ditched those ugly names Pledis chose for them and came back to their real names, the ones we knew them from Produce 101 & Pledis Girlz. They're finally free, and they can finally thrive!

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

The thirst is real.

Finally got to listen to the new Brown Eyed Girls songs. Abandoned didn't do it for me, but Wonder Woman was alright.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017

It's a shame but in light of the ongoing investigation, perhaps it's for the best?

I wonder what the general attitude towards X1, Fromis_9 etc. will be like once this saga has come to an end. Hopefully any negativity will be aimed at squarely at Mnet and CJ E&M and the groups will be able to carry on as normal but who knows...

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
So many people have voted already in the Twice poll, that I will do the results updates in chunks.

First 15 resutls:

Significantly tighter than previous years.

Poll link

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Minky photo. I prefer the long hair, but short hair suits amazingly her as well.

ZNUC91O.jpg

Love Eunwoo's hair/makeup. Rena Yaebin looks amazing too:

Hair and makeup is on point imo. They all look great. Seems their stylists are on another level compared to their graphic designers.

Funny your Avatar of Irene and this teaser Eunwoo photo looks very similar lol

giphy.webp

You know what? I love that the Pristin girls all ditched those ugly names Pledis chose for them and came back to their real names, the ones we knew them from Produce 101 & Pledis Girlz. They're finally free, and they can finally thrive!

Real talk. Nayoung and Kyulkyung dodged a bullet by making IOI. Poor Yewon still stuck as Yehana.

Love it, best song so far this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.