• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

Oct 25, 2017
BROWN EYED GIRLS

giphy.gif

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Pristin 2.0 has a really strong debut

Hope it ends up working for them.

Twice poll results 30 votes in:

= 457
= 432
= 358
↑ 356
↑ 348
↓ 2 345
↑ 271
↓ 242
= 191

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
PUTA QUE PARIU, BELÍSSIMAS. HIT DO ANO.

EVERGLOW just lost their title as best group debut this year.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Everglow is still my favourite debut of the year but Hinapia is looking and sounding very promising indeed.

I hope Bada is settling in ok with Minkyung et al. It can't be easy when the other four members have already been together for at least four years and they're all four-five years older than her.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
This sounds and looks promising!

It's a solid song, but I'll need the MV to properly judge the whole package. Damn, some of the girls changed a lot, I guess the Korean trend of lip injections isn't going away anytime soon. Yuha/Gyeongwon in particular is almost unrecognizable at this point, it's a bit shocking. But overall, I'm just glad they're back and kicking, finally getting the concept they deserve, let's hope the company will treat them as they deserve as well!

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Rainbow has one of the strongest bonds among girl groups. I'm glad that they're coming back for their 10th Anniversary. And their last release is still amazing:

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

Here's a different teaser for DRIP. They've certainly spent coins to get this MV shot, it's looking pretty good.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
For a group that had exactly one comeback this year, they're pretty active, but when you realize a group like CLC had three comebacks and LOONA had one, you know something isn't right.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a group that had exactly one comeback this year, they're pretty active, but when you realize a group like CLC had three comebacks and LOONA had one, you know something isn't right.

Slightly unrelated but I always find it funny compared to other medias how in the Korean scene a "comeback" can even be a new single after like 6 months without one. By that definition, most Western artists would be having comebacks twice a year.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Just read who won Queendom and even though I'm not surprised, I'm disappointed.

Not surprised, and not disappointed either. It's who I expected to win.

I'm pretty sure before it even started someone in this thread called that it would be Mamamoo lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Been absent for a bit but finally got around to listening to my #1 bias and Taeyeon is keeping her hot streak going.

She is just on another fuckin level and I admire the hell out of her

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like the moves during the chorus

Can't be mad about who won Queendom since it's what I expected.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
CLC performing Devil on Run.WAV, with vocals so clear you can smell their breath through your monitor.

I love this. Everglow remains my favorite debut of the year for now, but Drip is right up there with Adios and Hush which are Everglows best. I'll slot them in right above Rocket Punch to begin with. Hope the albums got some more of this quality.

Haven't seen this gif in ages. Made me go look through my imgur uploads.

ziPf6.gif

LjGpxNq.gif

mHhEh.jpg

kqgSH.gif

XY4Mn.gif

wdsDOBk.gif

dOL1A.gif

eqKVB.gif

m8I09.jpg

fsEUi.gif

hjaN9.jpg

vBLgj.png