• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Loc, wendy beacon:

171221 보나 Bona 우주소녀 WJSN 사회 MC @평창 동계올림픽 G-50 4K 60P 직캠 by DaftTaengk

171231 KBS연기대상 레드카펫 우주소녀 (WJSN) 보나 직캠 / fancam

hqdefault.jpg

171231 KBS연기대상 특별공로상 시상하는장면 우주소녀 (WJSN) 보나 대기직캠 / fancam

hqdefault.jpg

(4K) [팩트직캠] 레드카펫길만 걸을 소녀가♬♬♬ WJSN BONA

Gabora

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
I thank God everyday WJSN hasn't been hit by K-pop's need for girls to be anorexic. God bless them.

Will someone from kpopERA recommend me some Akdong Musician tunes? I've been watching Part-time Idol on Netflix and that got me interested.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Park Hyo Shin - Sound of Winter

I thank God everyday WJSN hasn't been hit by K-pop's need for girls to be anorexic. God bless them.

Will someone from kpopERA recommend me some Akdong Musician tunes? I've been watching Part-time Idol on Netflix and that got me interested.
I'm not very familiar with AKMU, but I really like Dinosaur, 200% and How People Move.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, none of them are super skinny. It looks like Starship doesn't force them to go on crazy diets. I try not to bring up weight, though. Because when you do it's usually pointed out as skinny shaming. I get that, I really do, but some idols look unhealthy.

I hate how they can go on shows and talk about only eating an apple a day and how they're rarely called out for it. Like, that's nothing to be proud of. My mind always goes back to Sojung from Ladies Code and JinE from Oh My Girl.

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Momoland's "Boom Boom" sounds insane. So many genres, and somehow it doesn't sound like a hot mess.

Dobbie078

Oct 28, 2017
Happy New Year Everyone!
That said here is my Top 20 Songs of 2017:

#1. IU - Palette
#2. Sunmi - Gashina
#3. K.A.R.D - Don't Recall
#4. IU - Through The Night
#5. Kim Lip (Loona) - Eclipse
#6. Heize - Don't Know You
#7. Rain - The Best Present
#8. Heize - You, Clouds, Rain
#9. IU - Sleepless Rainy Night
#10. Taeyeon - I Got Love
#11. Playback - Want You To Say
#12. Odd Eye Circle (Loona) - Sweet Crazy Love
#13. Suzy - Yes No Maybe
#14. Twice - Heart Shaker
#15. Red Velvet - Peek-A-Boo
#16. Blackpink - As If It's Your Last
#17. BoA - Camo
#18. Twice - Likey
#19. Lee Hyori - Seoul
#20. Dreamcatcher - Chase Me

jongkookie

Oct 25, 2017
My top of the year in descending order:

26. LOONA / Odd Eye Circle - Sweet Crazy Love
25. Rain - The Best Present
24. Kim Na Young - Being An Adult
23. Ha:tfelt - Read Me (feat. Punchnello)
22. DIA - Will You Go Out With Me

21. Jay Park - Yacht (feat Sik-k)
20. LOONA / JinSoul - Singing In The Rain
19. Hayana - Desperado
18. ELRIS - Pow Pow
17. KARD - You In Me
16. Sunmi - Gashina
15. Dreamcatcher - Good Night
14. EXID - Night Rather Than Day
13. Gugudan - A Girl Like Me
12. LABOUM - Hwi Hwi
11. Seohyun - Don't Say No

10. LOONA / Chuu - Heart Attack
9. Marmello - Can't Stop
8. Dumbfoundead - Water (feat G.Soul)
7. Playback - Want You To Say
6. Chungha - Why Don't You Know
5. LOONA / Kim Lip - Eclipse
4. Bolbbalgan4 x Mad Clown - Lost Without You
3. LOONA / Yves - new
2. Primary / Sam Kim x Esna - ~42
1. Yoon Jong Shin - Welcome Summer

26-22 are solid 9.5/10's.

21-11... all these songs deserve a spot in my top 10 but the top 10 is just too damn solid and there's no way I can put these songs in there. Honestly, Chuu's Heart Attack probably shouldn't be the 10th since it just came out days ago, but it's such a fun bop, I kinda can't stop listening to it.

But tbh, 11 to 15 could easily replace Chuu. Don't Say No is like pop song 101... it hits all the beats, the notes, and it's just super fun to listen to. Hwi Hwi is like my surprise bop of the year, I randomly heard it on Apple Music's K-Pop radio and I've been hooked ever since. The frenetic and driving production of A Girl Like Me is sooo good... really wish Gugudan would go back to this sound instead of Chocococococococcco. Night Rather Than Day imo is EXID's best song in their entire discography. Finally, Dreamcatcher who IMHO are the nugus of the year... I couldn't decide between Chase Me, Good Night and Fly High, but Good Night ultimately won because I just love the pace of it.

10-1...

If you want to stan talent, stan Marmello. Seriously, let me know if any of your K-Pop idols can do this or this I'll be waiting.

I know some would argue that Dumbfoundead isn't K-Pop or whatever, but fuck your conventions, Water is 2017's thirst anthem and that's all you need to know. Plus the MV was directed by fellow thirsty photographer Rotta, giving us one of the most eye-catching MV's of the year.

Want You To Say is the trop house SOTY(sorry KARD, Playback out trop housed y'all lol) so there is that but more importantly... sorry Oh Hayoung, Lee Hayoung has come to take the crown of best Hayoung and you can't do anything about it. Plus you have Yujin and Woolim... lawd have mercy.

Not only is Chungha bae, we're practically neighbors(my office is located on the outskirts of Dallas' Koreatown lol). Besides that she's perfect. Can sing, dance, hilarious af... truly the best.

The song that introduced me to LOONA and got me into this deep dark hole of conspiracies, red herrings, and useless analysis... falling into this insanity has been the most fun time I've had with K-Pop tbh. Song-wise, lawd jesus... that smoky voice and R&B sound... in a time where most western R&B is just talking about drugs and fucking, I'm glad I can turn(a blind eye since I don't understand most of it lol) to K-Pop to fill that void.

Lost Without You was honestly was my SOTY... in fact, I was ready to crown this even way back in June. But it just lost out to the next 3 who are just really good. IMO, this is the best Bolbbalgan4 song for the year, not that boring garbage they released in August or whatever. Plus I really like Mad Clown's flow, it's slightly off kilter but it's always on point.

new is an experience imo. Yves vocals are the perfect fit for the retro/CHVRCHES like sound. Speaking of the music itself, good lord... it kinda feels like it really escaped Eden and graced us with it's presence. There's an ethereal/heavenly feel to it, it's soft but a little punchy and it drags you to your feels and back. This IMO is LOONA's best so far and I hope this sound is the road they're gonna go for in the next subunit.

Like Lost Without You, ~42 is a SOTY candidate the moment I heard it. A lot of people here know that I love jazz(I mean I did spend 4 years of college studying it lol) so when this came on my earphones... that tasty melody on the Rhodes and Sam Kim's vocals... lawwwd... I was already sold. Esna's part on this is also sooo good. I've already loved her vocals before but the swing at the end of her verse was just ugh lol. Then the harmonies and call/response in the last chorus... Primary pls.

Finally, Welcome Summer... like ~42, the citypop/jazz vibes of this song just really shot it up to my rankings. Initially this was a 3rd placer before Yves hit the scene. But as a I listened to my top 4 in the last few weeks of December, I've come to really appreciate the backing track and Jong-shin's vocals. The layers upon layers in the backing track are just well thought out and I really like how each instrument/voice gets a moment of their own to stick out and shine. YJS vocals too... I mean, he's one of the best singers in the country and here it just works so damn well. It's not aggressive/forceful but there's tension and it really drives the song forward. It's just crafted so perfectly, that the overall package just feels really good to listen to... for me, it's the perfect feel good song of the year.

YouTube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE8Jn4qBmaSb9QKwUTdFM13Z8LPaBZgh9

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

26-22 are solid 9.5/10's.

21-11... all these songs deserve a spot in my top 10 but the top 10 is just too damn solid and there's no way I can put these songs in there. Honestly, Chuu's Heart Attack probably shouldn't be the 10th since it just came out days ago, but it's such a fun bop, I kinda can't stop listening to it.

But tbh, 11 to 15 could easily replace Chuu. Don't Say No is like pop song 101... it hits all the beats, the notes, and it's just super fun to listen to. Hwi Hwi is like my surprise bop of the year, I randomly heard it on Apple Music's K-Pop radio and I've been hooked ever since. The frenetic and driving production of A Girl Like Me is sooo good... really wish Gugudan would go back to this sound instead of Chocococococococcco. Night Rather Than Day imo is EXID's best song in their entire discography. Finally, Dreamcatcher who IMHO are the nugus of the year... I couldn't decide between Chase Me, Good Night and Fly High, but Good Night ultimately won because I just love the pace of it.

10-1...

If you want to stan talent, stan Marmello. Seriously, let me know if any of your K-Pop idols can do this or this I'll be waiting.

I know some would argue that Dumbfoundead isn't K-Pop or whatever, but fuck your conventions, Water is 2017's thirst anthem and that's all you need to know. Plus the MV was directed by fellow thirsty photographer Rotta, giving us one of the most eye-catching MV's of the year.

Want You To Say is the trop house SOTY(sorry KARD, Playback out trop housed y'all lol) so there is that but more importantly... sorry Oh Hayoung, Lee Hayoung has come to take the crown of best Hayoung and you can't do anything about it. Plus you have Yujin and Woolim... lawd have mercy.

Not only is Chungha bae, we're practically neighbors(my office is located on the outskirts of Dallas' Koreatown lol). Besides that she's perfect. Can sing, dance, hilarious af... truly the best.

The song that introduced me to LOONA and got me into this deep dark hole of conspiracies, red herrings, and useless analysis... falling into this insanity has been the most fun time I've had with K-Pop tbh. Song-wise, lawd jesus... that smoky voice and R&B sound... in a time where most western R&B is just talking about drugs and fucking, I'm glad I can turn(a blind eye since I don't understand most of it lol) to K-Pop to fill that void.

Lost Without You was honestly was my SOTY... in fact, I was ready to crown this even way back in June. But it just lost out to the next 3 who are just really good. IMO, this is the best Bolbbalgan4 song for the year, not that boring garbage they released in August or whatever. Plus I really like Mad Clown's flow, it's slightly off kilter but it's always on point.

new is an experience imo. Yves vocals are the perfect fit for the retro/CHVRCHES like sound. Speaking of the music itself, good lord... it kinda feels like it really escaped Eden and graced us with it's presence. There's an ethereal/heavenly feel to it, it's soft but a little punchy and it drags you to your feels and back. This IMO is LOONA's best so far and I hope this sound is the road they're gonna go for in the next subunit.

Like Lost Without You, ~42 is a SOTY candidate the moment I heard it. A lot of people here know that I love jazz(I mean I did spend 4 years of college studying it lol) so when this came on my earphones... that tasty melody on the Rhodes and Sam Kim's vocals... lawwwd... I was already sold. Esna's part on this is also sooo good. I've already loved her vocals before but the swing at the end of her verse was just ugh lol. Then the harmonies and call/response in the last chorus... Primary pls.

Finally, Welcome Summer... like ~42, the citypop/jazz vibes of this song just really shot it up to my rankings. Initially this was a 3rd placer before Yves hit the scene. But as a I listened to my top 4 in the last few weeks of December, I've come to really appreciate the backing track and Jong-shin's vocals. The layers upon layers in the backing track are just well thought out and I really like how each instrument/voice gets a moment of their own to stick out and shine. YJS vocals too... I mean, he's one of the best singers in the country and here it just works so damn well. It's not aggressive/forceful but there's tension and it really drives the song forward. It's just crafted so perfectly, that the overall package just feels really good to listen to... for me, it's the perfect feel good song of the year.

YouTube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE8Jn4qBmaSb9QKwUTdFM13Z8LPaBZgh9

No GANG? I'm disappointed.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Happy new year, everyone!!!

My top 30 essentials of 2017 to start the new year

1.- Red Velvet - Red Flavor
0bbd4c60ebbdc5d87399f0ea4e88d8c12156a204_hq.gif

Summer encapsulated in this rollercoaster track. This is the more energetic and contagious they ahve sounded since Hapiness. The way all the members except Yeri get their time to shine, with the Seulgi, Joy and Wendy taking turns in building the climax during the bridge.

2.- Playback - Want You To Say
gKMPsnq.gif

Expectations were high after the long hiatus, but Playback managed to take the tropical tropes that have been all over kpop this year and fuse it with some R&B-lite to deliver this balanced pop track that works like clockwork.

3.- Brave Girls - Rollin
tumblr_om73x4p4ar1v92dyeo4_540.gif

Despite none of the original member are part of the current lineup, but Brave Bros hits gold again with this dynamic track and addictive hook. A more than decnt entry in a discography already stacked with quality tunes.

4.- Yves - New
5.- EXO - Power
6.- Laboum - Hwi Hwi
7.- Sonamoo - I knew it
8.- Kim Lip - Eclipse
9.- Snuper - Back:Hug
10.- SNSD - All night

11.- Dreamcatcer - Chase Me
12.- Wanna One - Energetic
13.- AKMU - Dinosaur
14.- Subin - Circle's dream
15.- KARD - Rumour
16.- EXID - Nigh Rather than day
17.- Longguo x Shihyun - the.the.the
18.- VAV - She's mine
19.- JJ Project - Tomorrow Today

20.- NCT Dream - My first and last
21.- Twice - Signal
22.- A.C.E - Callin'
23.- Fromis_9 - Glass shoes
24.- Nu'est W - Where you at
25.- Elris - Pow Pow
26.- Momoland - Freeze
27.- Odd Eye Circle - Sweet Crazy Love
28.- Eyedi - Best Mistake
29.- B.I.G - 1,2,3
30.- Lovelyz - Now, we

Best debut of the year
Dreamcatcher
opb8KzB.gif

Aside form their fantastic singles:
Really really
Sleep walking
Doing all the right moves, and with 3 releases on their debut year.

Runner ups: ACE, Elris

Disappoinment of the year
Girl's Day - I'll be yours
d4f1436b9d1ad497a90c715258d7411fd0a4cf9d_hq.gif

Really undewhelming comeback after the long hiatus. Their contracts are over this year, so I really hope they manage to redeem themselves in one way or another.

Runner up: Two X

The nuguest nugu
Whale - Scientist
Not even 10k views for this sweet tune.

Runner up: Ramisu

Thank you for your legacy
Jonghyun - Lonely
Wonder Girls - Draw Me
T-ARA - What's my name
SISTAR - Lonely
Miss A - Only U
2NE1 - Goodbye
I.O.I - Downpour

What I'm looking forward to next year
LOONA debut and its 3rd subunit
tumblr_static_cemkwl87qk0sg88wggow4gkwo.gif

Hope 2018 comes also full of quality music, it was really hard making the list this year.

Last edited:

Gabora

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Yeah, none of them are super skinny. It looks like Starship doesn't force them to go on crazy diets. I try not to bring up weight, though. Because when you do it's usually pointed out as skinny shaming. I get that, I really do, but some idols look unhealthy.

I hate how they can go on shows and talk about only eating an apple a day and how they're rarely called out for it. Like, that's nothing to be proud of. My mind always goes back to Sojung from Ladies Code and JinE from Oh My Girl.

I get what you mean, and I understand it can be perceived as skinny shaming, but I'm willing to bet most k-pop idols aren't skinny by choice.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly? I think we would be offending every single human being, who has ever been on a diet, by calling what they do in k-pop "dieting".
I only call it that because that's what they called it. But yeah, some of them basically just strave themselves before a comeback like Ailee, then she gains most of it back.

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Would some of you here still be interested in my thoughts on music from last year? I'm currently working on stuff for a Soul and R&B thread and a Hip-Hop one and maybe an overall one so I can include offonoff, but wasn't quite sure if it is worth the trouble. I have made long ass posts before on stuff and gotten zero replies.

roosters93

Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful song. Better without the video, so stream audio somewhere.

Akdong Musician(AKMU) - 얼음들(MELTED) M/V

you don't like the video? I thought it was a pretty good addition to the song

Would some of you here still be interested in my thoughts on music from last year? I'm currently working on stuff for a Soul and R&B thread and a Hip-Hop one and maybe an overall one so I can include offonoff, but wasn't quite sure if it is worth the trouble. I have made long ass posts before on stuff and gotten zero replies.

the more varied the music the better for me
I would be interested

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
So because of Heart Attack and the positive posts on Loona on this board I've started following this group.

Is the youtube channel loonatheworld where I can see everything from the beginning if I start from the oldest material or is there a loona channel I should also be checking out?

Deleted member 1162

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm really digging this oldie by WAX

Threshold of Twilight Years (edit: found longer version)

Last edited:

jongkookie

Oct 25, 2017
So because of Heart Attack and the positive posts on Loona on this board I've started following this group.

Is the youtube channel loonatheworld where I can see everything from the beginning if I start from the oldest material or is there a loona channel I should also be checking out?

Yeah, the loonatheworld YouTube channel has everything you need.

If you really want to get in the deeper hole of LOONA, feel free to look back through my post history... I've written summaries and analysis of the mythology behind LOONA.

Finally, as the self-proclaimed LOONA lore-master of ERA, I welcome you young padawan.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
My "Favourite Song of 2017 - Nothing Else Even Came Close" award goes to:

17(?) other songs that I loved this year:

Charli Taft - Love Like You
Epik High - Lost One
From the Airport - The Jump
Gallant x Tablo x Eric Nam - Cave Me In
Jang Jane - Carmin
Loona's JinSoul - Singing in the Rain
Loona's Kim Lip - Eclipse
Love X Stereo - Maybe I
Oh My Girl - Perfect Day
Pristin - Black Widow
Red Velvet - Red Flavor
Red Velvet - Rookie
Seora - Sweet Dream (feat. Changmo)
Taeyeon - I Got Love
Ten - Dream in a Dream
Twice- Rollin'
Zena - Time Machine

Best Teaser Trailer Music:

Loona's Odd Eye Circle - Reveal

Best Cover:

Dreamcatcher - Really Really

Best Song by a Former Member of Exo:

Luhan - Set it Off

Best Church within the Diocese of Loona:

The Church of JinSoul

random Techi and Keyaki appreciation because they killed last year and now Sony is slowly killing them :(

Yeah... They could all do with some proper time off.

My top 30 essentials of 2017 to start the new year

Nicely done!

Gabora

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
The queens have blessed this year with an early visit to After School Club:

In LOONA related business, the quality of the solos really ramped up as they went along. Once they got to the Odd Eye Circle trio the songs became must listen. I particularly enjoyed JinSoul's Singing in the Rain.

isuzu

Oct 26, 2017
made some stupid predictions just for fun
groups that will rise
Monsta X
The Boyz
Oh My Girl
Dreamcatcher
Day6
Pentagon
N.Flying
JBJ

keeping their fame or going even higher
BTS
Seventeen
Nu'est W
Wanna One
Red Velvet

stagnating or dropping a little
EXO
Twice
Gfriend
Got7
Winner
SuJu
Highlight
VIXX
Mamamoo
EXID

ship them to japan asap they're dying
ikon
Black Pink
Weki Meki
NCT
The East Light

sudden unexpected hit song
Momoland
LOONA
Kard
BTOB
fromis_9

things that will probably not happen but who knows
the gay couple will be forcefully exposed (I hope not but....)
first BTS scandal
YG implodes
one of the "it" girls gets pregnant and the father is some nugu idol
nothing will actually happen and it's just another boring year in kpop I just hope there are no deaths

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I'm little worried about LOONA's debut. After the solos, it'll be weird seeing some members get one or two lines per song. Large groups are a double edged sword.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Kriesha Chu(크리샤 츄) 'Like Paradise' M/V
Good follow up. Let's see if she gets some traction this time around.

I'm little worried about LOONA's debut. After the solos, it'll be weird seeing some members get one or two lines per song. Large groups are a double edged sword.
Hmmm, more than half of them have really mediocre vocals, so I don't think we will be missing much of value. It's going to be definitely weird seeing them out of the individual spotlight the debut is giving them. I do think that the subunits will have an important role, and won't be surprised if they have frequent subunit comebacks or tracks.

And I forgot to mention it, but my top list was possible thanks to No No Eul comprehensive releases playlist, to make sure I don't forget any release.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, more than half of them have really mediocre vocals, so I don't think we will be missing much of value. It's going to be definitely weird seeing them out of the individual spotlight the debut is giving them. I do think that the subunits will have an important role, and won't be surprised if they have frequent subunit comebacks or tracks.
True, they aren't the best singers, but I just don't want the OEC girls to get lost in the shuffle. But I hope you're right--they should keep the units and solos even after debuting.

Gabora

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
I'm liking LOONA so far, but all the solos before the Odd Eye Circle trio were pretty mediocre, specially YeoJin. I feel sorry for her, she is 15 and her song was basically a reminder of that fact lol

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
OMG preview sounds promising. Already starting the year off on a good note.

I'll take anything f(x) related at this point. The previous Amber x Luna Station releases were solid.

And I forgot to mention it, but my top list was possible thanks to No No Eul comprehensive releases playlist, to make sure I don't forget any release.

Good point. I failed to mention that, but I also used those playlists to help remember and finalize my own rankings. Very helpful, and thanks for compiling them No No Eul.

Alright Day 2 is live, so that means songs 80 - 61 of Top 100 are now live. 60 to 41 tomorrow, and Friday will have a full playlist of all 100 songs included. I've been listening to my Top 100 in my car and at work nonstop. Super happy with how my list turned out :D

http://g-nitro.com/g-nitros-top-100-k-pop-songs-videos-of-2017-80-61

Two Loona songs made it? Nice, I see you're coming around on them. Overall, I'm enjoying everyone's lists so far. Thanks for putting in the effort.

I'm liking LOONA so far, but all the solos before the Odd Eye Circle trio were pretty mediocre, specially YeoJin. I feel sorry for her, she is 15 and her song was basically a reminder of that fact lol

They definitely took it to another level with the OEC members and beyond, but I do really like HeeJin's Vivid from the first batch of debuts.

G-Nitro

Oct 27, 2017
Columbia, MD
Two Loona songs made it? Nice, I see you're coming around on them. Overall, I'm enjoying everyone's lists so far. Thanks for putting in the effort.

Girl Front was a really stand out song when I went back and listened to everything. Heart Attack was a bop at first listen. I think it's the best track from any Loona Member(s) yet. I probably would have had it much higher if it came out even a couple weeks earlier. Just wasn't enough time to truly decide where it belonged

Deleted member 1162

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Girl Front was a really stand out song when I went back and listened to everything. Heart Attack was a bop at first listen. I think it's the best track from any Loona Member(s) yet. I probably would have had it much higher if it came out even a couple weeks earlier. Just wasn't enough time to truly decide where it belonged
What!?! neither of you have LOONA ranked #1?
no street cred in 2018 for either of you!

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

They've reached the endpoint of the solo thing, I think. Sales wise, Chuu's single dropped on the 28th and has only reached 243 sold on the Hanteo chart.

Luckily, they're almost done and we can see how the full group shakes out.

jongkookie

Oct 25, 2017
What!?! neither of you have LOONA ranked #1?
no street cred in 2018 for either of you!

Lol I was trying to be fair... if I truly disregarded musical tastes and went for my biases, my list would look like this:

1. Eclipse
2. new
3. Heart Attack
4. Singing In The Rain
5. Sweet Crazy Love
6. Rain -51dB
7. Chaotic
8. Love Cherry Motion
9. Why Don't You Know
10. Gang

With that list, I'd have no credibility here nor at the altar of LOONA. I need to play fair at least, to keep up appearances and play push and pull.

Best Church within the Diocese of Loona:

The Church of JinSoul

No No Eul pls

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
They've reached the endpoint of the solo thing, I think. Sales wise, Chuu's single dropped on the 28th and has only reached 243 sold on the Hanteo chart.

Luckily, they're almost done and we can see how the full group shakes out.
Should be interesting. I'm mostly curious about what concept they'll go with.

Deleted member 1162

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I was trying to be fair... if I truly disregarded musical tastes and went for my biases, my list would look like this:

1. Eclipse
2. new
3. Heart Attack
4. Singing In The Rain
5. Sweet Crazy Love
6. Rain -51dB
7. Chaotic
8. Love Cherry Motion
9. Why Don't You Know
10. Gang

With that list, I'd have no credibility here nor at the altar of LOONA. I need to play fair at least, to keep up appearances and play push and pull.

No No Eul pls
LOL

all kidding as you already know and your 1st list is good =)

weather is very cold in NJ/NYC atm, i guess winter is here...
re-post oldie:
DJ DOC - Winter Story

Status
Not open for further replies.