• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Idk, to me, it sounds nothing like BP. Was more playful IMHO. But maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time lol

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
No way this is gonna happen. The company owning BBC is hugely rich and would want to keep LOONA to themselves. The day the SM logo pops up on a LOONA song will be the day I'd be hella shocked.
Just playing, As a SM Stan just kinda feeling empty when it comes to SM and their GG. Hopefully SM next GG is that of LOONA level ^_^

melichrous

Self-requested temporary ban
Dec 9, 2017
I'm excited for SMs next GG. They seem to have a steady stream of comebacks unless you're f(x)
I think I watched a video quite recently showcasing some of their trainees? There's definitely promise there, though my hype levels are semi-dependant on concept etc... I'm hoping they decide to push some boundaries again, aim for something different.

Edit: also should be said I haven't really followed any news regarding this so I have no clue if we have any info that I'm unaware of :)

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Its pretty nice the names and colors are reflective of the actually members lol

Maybe i'll watch this with my nieces. Although the first one wasn't anything spectacular it was still a fun movie.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Damn such a sad story T_T, Thank god he's able to restart his career and hopefully be the Michael Jackson of Korea ^_^

You know you've become a legend if you get that loud of a fanchat after 30 years ^_^

Last edited:

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Things are slowly getting back to normal for izone

Honestly feeling wonderful to see them again.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, shout-singing is really in these days, ugh? Tiresome.

I watched a video recently from a Youtuber describing it as cheerleading - it's not outright screaming, but it's not regular singing either. To me, that's a perfect description of 95% of all girl groups releases for the past few months.

BVNDIT stays winning with Cool, with cignature in second place.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I watched a video recently from a Youtuber describing it as cheerleading - it's not outright screaming, but it's not regular singing either. To me, that's a perfect description of 95% of all girl groups releases for the past few months.

BVNDIT stays winning with Cool, with cignature in second place.
???

I'd say past few weeks, not months. I don't think MMM, Red Velvet nor AoA or Gfriend did anything shout sing like

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I mean, Twice was cheerleading-singing at the beginning of their careers (Cheer Up was very much in that lane) but it never reached the point of shout-singing we are having now. I think ITZY started a trend and now everybody wants to get in on it.

Last edited:

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
make way, TALENT, SKILL, and POWERHOUSE VOCALS coming through

Ayyy. BoA was best Spica member so I'm very pleased with this.

Listening to the new Loona EP, I like basically everything that isn't the wub wub intro or So What.

It also made me go back and listen to the whole previous album since Butterfly was so great. Goddamn. Where You At is similarly god-tier and I had no clue. I actually like it more than Butterfly.

???

I'd say past few weeks, not months. I don't think MMM, Red Velvet nor AoA or Gfriend did anything shout sing like

Shout singing ain't Mamamoo's thing. They like sing singing too much lol.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
LOONA's best # track isn't even widely available on Spotify, I'm hoping they can make another comeback this year with a different genre.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
LOONA's best # track isn't even widely available on Spotify, I'm hoping they can make another comeback this year with a different genre.
I imagine they will have another comeback this year, hopefully with Haseul. Last year they Jaden leave and also a lawsuit going on which seemingly set back plans.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of comebacks, BP is supposed to have one this year.

Does YG announce details of the comeback prior to the first day of Spring (March 19)? I'm not saying we get new music, I mean purely an announcement.

Do we get new BP music before Summer (June 20)?

Cuddler

Oct 29, 2017
It's been a while since I listened to Kittib but I really like her new song

Also QM 'Unforvigen' remains one of my favorite songs and live it's even better

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Speaking of comebacks, BP is supposed to have one this year.

Does YG announce details of the comeback prior to the first day of Spring (March 19)? I'm not saying we get new music, I mean purely an announcement.

Do we get new BP music before Summer (June 20)?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.