• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
An announcement of an announcement means jackshit from YG. Unless they officially drop comeback news its worthless.

Cause YG has done that before and proceeded to never address it and then do the thing like 5 months later.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
YG, if you're reading this, give Somi a comeback already!
Black Label seems to operate independently from YG, Zion T confirmed this in one of his interviews on YT.

It surprises me how seldom BP releases new stuff considering their popularity.
Awesome screen, awesome camera, long lasting battery life x100

I imagine they will have another comeback this year, hopefully with Haseul. Last year they Jaden leave and also a lawsuit going on which seemingly set back plans.
And a cancelled/delayed Japanese debut ):

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
All I know is Haseul missed one Loona comeback, and the group promptly put out their weakest single... <srs-deep-thought>

Also, lulz at having faith in YG.

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
i liked the Rocket Punch comeback, it wasn't great, and it's got a lot of similar issues to alot of other stuff rn, but it's more engaging for me that the new Everglow or Cignature's debut. and loona still does zero for me. let's hope Moonbyul's solo EP lives up to expectations.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
YG, If your going lurk here to test K-Pop ERA patients then you don't know ERA patients lol

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They've been saying it for months lol.

I was surprised to see them at an ADIDAS commercial the other day.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
It's not perfect, but I like it just for the sheer fact there's a melodious pre-chorus that sounds lovely, and is so rare to encounter these days.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Okay that was dope.

My only complaint os they didn't do more of the sing trail off into the altered beat.

Cause that shit is the sickest.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I only really liked "Violeta" and "La Vie en Rose". Was the other stuff done by the japanese? Because that I liked not so much.
All their Japanese albums have been produced by Akimoto Yasushi besides Love Bubble. The mixing is really not that great in Japanese studios and it shows.
For a comparison, here's Gokigen Sayonara in their Suki To Iwasetai single.

And Gokigen Sayonara (Korean Version) in HEART*IZ

Huge difference in mixing. Vampire would have also been amazing had it been mixed correctly.

Jan 13, 2020
They have a b-side called Highlight, you should check that out.

Yeah, that is nice.

All their Japanese albums have been produced by Akimoto Yasushi besides Love Bubble. The mixing is really not that great in Japanese studios and it shows.
For a comparison, here's Gokigen Sayonara in their Suki To Iwasetai single.

And Gokigen Sayonara (Korean Version) in HEART*IZ

Huge difference in mixing. Vampire would have also been amazing had it been mixed correctly.

Weird how aggressively they put the vocals in front. Maybe japanese preferences? Or optimised for crappy audio devices.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Vocal Group Bvndit seem like one of the clear standouts from the strong 2019 rookie class, and recent years' crop of male/female nugus.

They have a nice mix of tones, that's better balanced than Red Velvet and others. 'Dumb' is still so good. It has perfectly matched vocals, line-distribution, interesting choreo and execution. It also helps that even the non-dancers give consistent effort during each performance.

I hope they have a long run with quality releases ahead.

BVNDIT(밴디트) - "Cool" Performance Video

Fuck the rest of these releases.

This is damn amazing. This some 2014 EXO vibes and it's perfect.

Good stuff and agree on those Exo vibes. I'm not mad at any group who can release good music that's similar to that era.

Top Cat

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
For me most of these recent Girl group title tracks have been pretty meh.

GFriend was decent, even if its not my usual cup of tea. Cignature's debut was solid. DUN DUN is a grower - probably a step up form Adios (but that isn't saying much imo), and I think I like the new Rocket Punch and Cherry Bullet songs less every time I hear them. But hands down the biggest disappointment this month is So What - The bridge is phenomenal, but the rest of the song, especially the chorus...

I thought I didn't like ITZY, but I think after the past couple of weeks I have a new found respect for them

Don't really follow IZ*ONE, but the teaser looks really promising. Super hyped for Moonbyul's solo album as well!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Re-posting this for the people on the fence about IZ*ONE's comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.