• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
K-Pop will be saved this Monday. Don't worry about it.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Not digging Moonbyul's song that much at the moment. Need to listen to it more. I kinda fell off from Dun Dun. I'm still listening to So What and it's still on my repeat so that's good.

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
... i dunno, that Moonbyul song is pretty killer. i can count the number of boy kpop songs i actually like on one hand, while this song has some similar elements, it's still very clearly her song, and i think i quite like it. the rest of the EP is arguably better tho. really great stuff.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Rocket Punch has had the best overall comeback so far. "Hands Up" is a slightly better song and falls into that "subtle bop" territory that I'm always talking about. Meanwhile "Bouncy" flirts with being too much. It's like one shift away from being a clusterfuck.

Their stages have just been more entertaining and the b-sides are better:

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Rocket Punch has had the best overall comeback so far. "Hands Up" is a slightly better song and falls into that "subtle bop" territory that I'm always talking about. Meanwhile "Bouncy" flirts with being too much. It's like one shift away from being a clusterfuck.

Their stages have just been more entertaining and the b-sides are better:

So solo is indeed the best b-side

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Fiesta is just a big no for me. Not interesting or even pleasant to listen to at all. And the music was meh too.

On the other hand Eclipse and Red Moon were both good

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best part is the musical piece after the vocals of the chorus. Fun stuff. The rest is a bit on the generic side but digging the mood.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Fiesta sounds like a WJSN song, but without the catchiness and the quality of a WJSN song. That MV is a stunner, truly amazing, but they should have invested more in the song than in that MV tbh. Pretty disappointed at it. It's not bad either, but it's clearly not as good as I expected it to be, vastly forgettable.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fiesta sounds like a WJSN song, but without the catchiness and the quality of a WJSN song. That MV is a stunner, truly amazing, but they should have invested more in the song than in that MV tbh. Pretty disappointed at it. It's not bad either, but it's clearly not as good as I expected it to be, vastly forgettable.
I can see what you're saying. It's kinda generic but at the same time a bop. Last in their flower trilogy so let's see where they go from here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
What a bop, I'd die for Sakura. What a QUEEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.