• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
Asking the important questions: Would you rather be hit with a Rocket Punch (πŸš€πŸ‘Š) or Cherry Bullet (πŸ’πŸ”«)?

Think I'll go with a "cherry bullet". Rocket Punch seems more dangerous since they want to "hit the world" with one of their OP sucker punches, which makes them sound like super villains.

Meanwhile Cherry Bullet is all about video games, so odds are they'd only attack you in VR or something. So as long as it isn't some Sword Art Online shit you should be fine. Or they'll just tell you to put your "hands up" and rob you IRL πŸ˜…

... I WANNA HIT THE WORLD WITH ROCKET PUNCH!

This is an experience.

i ... don't hate this song. huh. it's definitely al over the place, but there's some interesting stuff there. that video tho. i never thought i'd ever say that a mv needed a higher framerate, but with some of the pans and movement they are doing it feels like a low framerate stab in the eyes at time. and that's besides for the video just being an absolute wild mess. it's fun, but i wouldn't watch it a second time. i will listen to it again tho.

Oh no, Itzy is going to release the absolute bop of 2020 with that grunge sound.

(Actually, sounds like that is one of the b-sides.)

a grunge inspired sound, but where is my grunge visual concept?
(ngl this already sounds better than average itzy to me.)

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just listened to the NCT 127 song and uff. I don't know what to think. It's a mess for sure, but there are a few sections I like.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
What's with Blockberry making LOONA cover all these SM boy groups?

Also, performance was kinda underwhelming for me. Girls' Generation remains the group that delivered the best Sorry Sorry cover still.
Probably because their Cherry Bomb dance cover did so well for them. Saw a translated bit from a Korean article that said it was the first dance cover from an idol group to reach 10m views.

That was such a big deal for Gowon since OMG is literally the reason she wanted to become an idol herself.

That Lim Kim song is really nice I like that kind of thing.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017

Crazy how BORN HATER was literally in the trash before he got to listen to it again and got it out of the bin. Still one of my fav Epik High songs.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
What is Nizi project actually? Is it like sixteen?

"Nizi Project is JYP's girl group survival show that will work towards the debut for the first ever Japanese girl group from JYP.

26 contestants, coming from Japan & abroad, have been selected for the group.

Some of the contestants being prior JYP trainees such as Yamaguichi Mako, Ahn Yuna, Yokoi Rina, & Suzuno Mihi.

The program will have 2 seasons. The current season being aired in Q1, which will focus on training the contestants. After that will come the next season airing in Q2, which will work to finalize the groups said members.

The lineup number has yet to be announced. However with so many trainees participating, it is safe to assume the group number will be enough to debut all the fan favorites.

JYP has confirmed that Nizi Project will not only have Japanese activities, but global activities if they are popular enough to hold them.

Considering they have fluent Korean & English speakers among their contestant roster, Nizi Project has what it takes to become the next big global girl group."

www.allkpop.com

JYP Nizi Project; All finalized contestants

Nizi Project is JYP’s girl group survival show that will work towards the debut for the first ever Japanese girl group from JYP.26 cont…

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Been listening to Weki Meki for the last hour on Spotify and I'm like: "They low-key have one of the strongest discographies in the game." πŸ˜‚

Listening to "Iron Boy" now:

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Let me introduce you to some new thangs
New thangs new thangs
Bass kick swingin' like I'm Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee Bruce Lee
Shimmy shimmy shimmy
뢈이 λΆ™λ„€ 뢈이 λΆ™λ„€
이 λ¬΄λŒ€ μœ„λ‘œ 뜰 땐
λ‚œ μ•žμœΌλ‘œ μ°”λŸ¬ 쒌우 Bruce Lee
λ‚ μ•„λ‹€λ…€ ν•˜λ£¨ 쒅일 Bruce Lee

insta2.gif

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017

Glad this album is having some legs in terms of promo. She also won a couple of Korean Music Awards last weekend (Korean aquivalent of the Grammies), but the big winner was Baek Yerin, winning 3 awards including Album of the year. Too bad the ceremony was cancelled due to the Coronavirus

Love this. Also, kudos for having a general concept, sticking to it and advancing it in a very simple and clean way. Maybe we need more video producers having a go at having their own kpop group/solo. A Digipedi girl gorup could be soooo cool.

Last edited:

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
"Nizi Project is JYP's girl group survival show that will work towards the debut for the first ever Japanese girl group from JYP.

26 contestants, coming from Japan & abroad, have been selected for the group.

Some of the contestants being prior JYP trainees such as Yamaguichi Mako, Ahn Yuna, Yokoi Rina, & Suzuno Mihi.

The program will have 2 seasons. The current season being aired in Q1, which will focus on training the contestants. After that will come the next season airing in Q2, which will work to finalize the groups said members.

The lineup number has yet to be announced. However with so many trainees participating, it is safe to assume the group number will be enough to debut all the fan favorites.

JYP has confirmed that Nizi Project will not only have Japanese activities, but global activities if they are popular enough to hold them.

Considering they have fluent Korean & English speakers among their contestant roster, Nizi Project has what it takes to become the next big global girl group."

www.allkpop.com

JYP Nizi Project; All finalized contestants

Nizi Project is JYP’s girl group survival show that will work towards the debut for the first ever Japanese girl group from JYP.26 cont…
Oooh that actually sounds interesting, thanks for the info!

MakotoYuki

Oct 28, 2017
New thangs new thangs
Bruce Lee Bruce Lee
Shimmy shimmy shimmy
뢈이 λΆ™λ„€ 뢈이 λΆ™λ„€
이 λ¬΄λŒ€ μœ„λ‘œ 뜰 땐

insta2.gif
Why is everyone using thang now? It's in Black Swan as well.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
New thangs new thangs
Bruce Lee Bruce Lee
Shimmy shimmy shimmy
뢈이 λΆ™λ„€ 뢈이 λΆ™λ„€
이 λ¬΄λŒ€ μœ„λ‘œ 뜰 땐

insta2.gif

This song has been in my head all day

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Happy International Women's Day. A little bit late for this due to my corona treatment yesterday πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And stream BoA

======

Also, i love kick it. It sounds different from blackpink's version, but i love how it incorporates traditional chinese element into the song, and mad dog also gets the same treatment. Also the lyric is pure bullshit but at least more tolerable when you utilize it into music

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Corona treatment Riversands ? Are you doing alright?
Oh sorry for misconfusion. I mean testing and treatment. We are demanded by government to test for corona and be treated like a sick person, and also be given something like injection and etc etc. Sick or not sick. And yes. You dont read this wrong, because our government prevents corona virus in a very bizzare way

Status
Not open for further replies.