• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

Really enjoying Pinky's solo debut song from years ago. It's a shame it's the only one since then, but with Pledis, that's to be expected. And it's not available on Spotify.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
yyzzq03.png

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
just watched what's up (edit: on youtube) so far of Nizi project, and while some of the kids so far seem engaging, JYP himself does not come off well at all. like, i came in expecting him to be a bit self absorbed (most celebs are to some extent, and his company is literally named after himself), but somehow show structure and editing have done him no favors at all. and the one girl he made weight comments to? big oof. she was ok, and while sure, her dancing wasn't the crispest, putting that on weight is pretty crap. he should have left it at "you looked like you haven't practiced for this much." i really hope she's okay and can blow his comments off. i will probs keep watching 'cause youtube hosting is real, but so far, the center man is dumpster material.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Music video of the year right there with $0 budget.

------------------------------------------

There's a chance that Loona will get nominated today and might get their 1st win on Mcountdown. I'm honestly nervous af. Just 2 and half hours till the show starts.
I set an alarm for 5 am just so I could be up watching the show, fingers crossed.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what they've won and against whom, but I'm certain it was deserved.
Basically the different music shows have a competition going for people who are currently promoting. This one in particular compares like their last week physical sales, digital sales, music video views+mcountdown stage views, voting they do, and how much their song is being used by broadcast stuff.

This is the first time LOONA got a win on any of these music shows so it's a big thing for them.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Basically the different music shows have a competition going for people who are currently promoting. This one in particular compares like their last week physical sales, digital sales, music video views+mcountdown stage views, voting they do, and how much their song is being used by broadcast stuff.

This is the first time LOONA got a win on any of these music shows so it's a big thing for them.

Thanks for the expalanation! I'm a big fan of their music but I gotta admit I don't follow the k-pop scene per se, I kinda just listen to the music. Happy to see them getting successes and big numbers, should bode well for future.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the expalanation! I'm a big fan of their music but I gotta admit I don't follow the k-pop scene per se, I kinda just listen to the music. Happy to see them getting successes and big numbers, should bode well for future.
No problem. Loona is the only group I follow like this, others I just listen to their music.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017

Not to say I was in tears when they won but I totally was in tears in public when they won. Just seeing them breaking down in tears makes you teared up even more.

AND HASEUL ALSO WROTE A MESSAGE!

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I've ended up quite liking So What, though I still prefer Butterfly, and Hi High.

Got these in today now that they're doing reprints, still need to get the other four though but those are later.

ES7RqYKXsAUmdyB

melichrous

Self-requested temporary ban
Dec 9, 2017
Finally got that win! I'm happy for them, just kinda bummed it happened while Haseul is down and out :(
Hopefully they get another next comeback performing as ot12

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This ITZY comeback is iconic as far as I'm concerned. Just for the dance moves alone. They aren't doing anything crazy, but they just look cool. Kinda like Brown Eyed Girls with that hip rocking dance.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
I've ended up quite liking So What, though I still prefer Butterfly, and Hi High.

Got these in today now that they're doing reprints, still need to get the other four though but those are later.

ES7RqYKXsAUmdyB

Nice one!

It's cool that they're doing reprints. There must be a lot of people out there who never had the opportunity to pick them up first time around.

Also it would be silly for BBC to just leave money on the table like that.

Edit: Oh and congrats to Loona. The first of many wins, I hope.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Nice one!

It's cool that they're doing reprints. There must be a lot of people out there who never had the opportunity to pick them up first time around.

Also it would be silly for BBC to just leave money on the table like that.
I'm really appreciating it and taking advantage. I only got in to loona with the YYXY era and back then I didn't know I wanted to buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.