• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Haseul was included for this and it's really neat how it ended up being 1/3 anniversary they got their first win on.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
www.joynews24.com

[단독]에이핑크, 4월 가요계 컴백 확정…10년차 걸그룹 저력 입증

그룹 에이핑크가 4월 가요계 컴백한다. 복수의 가요관계자에 따르면 에이핑크는 4월 컴백을 목표로 앨범 작업 막바지 단계에 돌입했다. 이로써 에이핑크는 지난해 1월 발매한 '%%(응응)' 이후 약 1년 3개월여 만에 신보를 발표한다. 데뷔 후 청순한 콘셉트로 많은 사랑을 받았던 에이핑크는 '1도 없어', '%%(응응)'을 기점으로 그룹의 스펙트럼을 넓히며 활동을 이어온 바, 이번 신보를 통해 들려줄 음악에도 관심이 높아진다.

APink. Comeback. April.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
www.joynews24.com

[단독]에이핑크, 4월 가요계 컴백 확정…10년차 걸그룹 저력 입증

그룹 에이핑크가 4월 가요계 컴백한다. 복수의 가요관계자에 따르면 에이핑크는 4월 컴백을 목표로 앨범 작업 막바지 단계에 돌입했다. 이로써 에이핑크는 지난해 1월 발매한 '%%(응응)' 이후 약 1년 3개월여 만에 신보를 발표한다. 데뷔 후 청순한 콘셉트로 많은 사랑을 받았던 에이핑크는 '1도 없어', '%%(응응)'을 기점으로 그룹의 스펙트럼을 넓히며 활동을 이어온 바, 이번 신보를 통해 들려줄 음악에도 관심이 높아진다.

APink. Comeback. April.

Perfect.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe next year, they are doing soon Kingdom and Road to Kingdom. Road to Kingdom is like a preshow with nugus, and the inner gets a slot in Kingdom. Areally cool twist to the formula that I hope it applies to the next Queendom season.

I wonder who could be part of Road to Queendom. Dreamcatcher, Weki Meki, Elris, Rocket Punch, Cherry Bullet and BVNDIT?

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Glad JYPE are letting them do these kinds of videos. Would be nice if YG let's BP do more once they comeback:

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017

Loona is finally here to teach us how to wash our damn hands and how to block our sneeze without a mask.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Mamamoo put out a whole concert video this morning it's really nice.

Edit: sorry looks like they made it private after it was over.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I went to a Target in a small town and saw BTS, Monsta X, NCT, and SuperM albums

not my picture, but I was happy to see the shelf look like this

UOOYzTgl.jpg

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I went to a Target in a small town and saw BTS, Monsta X, NCT, and SuperM albums

not my picture, but I was happy to see the shelf look like this

UOOYzTgl.jpg
Back when they were still making music (lol) there was a BlackPink book at my local target. It had stuff like info on the girls in a very teenage girl kind of magazine way.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017

Holy crap Sera calm down, I think the Orbits are already dead from Loona's win and then you drop this on them.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
The universe is producing content specifically catered to me personally today, and I'm thankful for it:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Big Hit/BTS hasn't announced a tour postponement. No way this gets better by next month.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Yes queen securing the bell bag!
Now where's the comeback...

Rumor has it she dropped a hint about it some weeks ago, that something was supposed to drop on the 3rd of March, but it hasn't, so it's speculated it's been postponed, once again, (probably Covid-19 related this time though). Who know, I don't know, we sure have been waiting for a long time now!

Status
Not open for further replies.