• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017

Since I was always listening to their album on loop at work, I thought this song was saying "Break away, break away". Glad to know it's actually "black or white" lol.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
f(x)'s older discography is finally available on spotify.

source.gif

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dreamcatcher is amazing.

We're nearing the 1 year anniversary of Kill This Love and no sign of a follow-up

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Dreamcatcher is amazing.

We're nearing the 1 year anniversary of Kill This Love and no sign of a follow-up
It sucks. I feel bad for them. Feels like ITZY have put out more songs than them in a year. YGE just doesn't give a damn. Wouldn't be surprised if they disband before putting out an actual album.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
They really only needed the first hint lol. Chuu literally invented that hand heart. They also call it the Chuu Heart, come on. XD

That said, I'm very interested in watching this now haha.
It was a dead giveaway for sure lol. I want to know what she's going to sing, she's a really good singer.

Top Cat

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
(G)I-DLE to comeback with 3rd mini album 'I TRUST' on April 6th Looks like its gonna be a dark concept - kinda makes sense, everyone ate up those darker Queendom stages

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Not that I particularly mind, but what's the point of releasing the MV teaser on the same day as the actual MV?

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
www.soompi.com

SeeYa To Get Back Together For Their First Album In 9 Years

Fans of girl group SeeYa rejoice--the group is back together! SeeYa reunited for the first time in almost ten years on JTBC’s “Sugar Man 3” back in late February, performing their old songs and to talking about their disbandment. Four of their songs re-entered the charts after the appearance...

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Are you guys satisfied that the last bop we'll ever get from Girls' Generation is Lil' Touch? After that subunit debut, I wanted much more from them.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Are you guys satisfied that the last bop we'll ever get from Girls' Generation is Lil' Touch? After that subunit debut, I wanted much more from them.
Yes and no. Yes as in it's an amazing song and is absolutely worthy being the last song they put out as a group. Same goes for Fernata, the one b-side on the single, but that one would fit the theme of last song even better.

No as in I want more of that. Never satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.