PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
q619s2F.gif

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is a symptom of people getting fucking tired of the pathetic crybaby protagonists that keep showing up in modern shounen.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Totally understandable. KING EXPLOSION MURDER(Bakugo) is actually the best boy.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Bakugou is a literal explosion. People talk about him and remember him for a few moments or days and then forget about him completely.

What did that Blonde Akatsuki member say? Art is an explosion.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
He is definitely one of my favorite things about mha and I like that he is getting some slow burn character progression since its making his character development more believable.

Last edited:

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, Reaper is very popular in overwatch too. Bit of a tangent, but are Hot Topics still open?

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
You guys shittin on my boy Bakugo, have no idea. You'll see for yourselves in a couple of years (or months)

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Bakugou is my favorite character by far. I understand why people wouldn't like him(especially if they went through bullying in their lives) but to me, he's just such a cartoonish character that it's hard to take those parts seriously. So what I'm left with is a character that is consistently entertaining and really funny.

As for his new title as the Lord of the Moon...

NszZ9gC.jpg

(if anyone knows who drew that please let me know, seen it posted a bunch but never caught the artist's name :(

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Midoriya is essentially the guy from Gattaca in an anime world. Third class citizen scraping by in a first class world. He has good reason to be the way he is.

Well yeah. If I was Midoriya I'd be crying a lot too. Dude is having his dreams come true after he all but gave up on it.

Just saying he really isn't like the pathetic crybaby protags that the other poster was talking about.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Bakugo never apologized or even tried to make amends for any of the shit he did, including said telling someone to commit suicide is why I don't think I'll ever like this dude. Something tells me Class 1-A would treat him a lot differently if they knew more about his "history" with Deku.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Bakugou is my favorite character by far. I understand why people wouldn't like him(especially if they went through bullying in their lives) but to me, he's just such a cartoonish character that it's hard to take those parts seriously. So what I'm left with is a character that is consistently entertaining and really funny.

As for his new title as the Lord of the Moon...

NszZ9gC.jpg

(if anyone knows who drew that please let me know, seen it posted a bunch but never caught the artist's name :(

That's completely unrealistic. Bakugo is too full of himself to remember Uraraka's name.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
That's completely unrealistic. Bakugo is too full of himself to remember Uraraka's name.

She's actually one of the only people he remembers the name of(other one being Kirishima I think) since their fight, because she earned his respect. He even finishes the fight by calling her by name, if I recall.