• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes, 18 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Kamala Harris is dropping out of the 2020 presidential race

Git

Oct 26, 2017
Every presidential election makes me wince at the sheer waste of money needed for ego maniacs to run.

Vic_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Didnt they just release a new ad the other day lol?

I dunno about the remaining options now. I really liked Kamala and Beto. But now the only one I like is Warren, and im not sure her or Bernie are going to be enough to win.

But what do I know lol, I would vote for Hillary again if she ran.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I donated a lot of money to her but the writing has been on the wall for awhile. I cancelled my recurring donations last month.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I know you're being sarcastic, but Harris was never the same after Tulsi destroyed her.
Lol. No.

Kamala destroyed herself with her healthcare plan rollout and inability to defend it at a debate a few days later and the way she positioned a minority owned small business support plan as an embarrassingly restrictive student debt relief program.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Classy move to be honest. I'd rather her dropping out once it became clear she had no path to victory than dragging on the campaign for months while begging her fans for constant small donations.
She didn't really have many fans, that was the problem. She was funded more by billionaires than any other Dem candidate-- when they turned on her the lack of real grassroots support ended the campaign.

shamanick

Oct 29, 2017
Cristi, while being an asshole, never struck me a “foreign collusion” type like tulsi/trump
there is no evidence for "foreign collusion" for Tulsi other than circumstantial and speculative

I don’t really care about Tulsi’s personal politics or questionable character as long as she continues to be a Terminator for the not-Bernies, or at least for Mayor Pete.
that's the thing, it's not "not-Bernies". it's probably was a play for VP or something for BIden

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
In answer to the "Where will her (fairly small in number) supporters go?"

Looks like primarily Warren, with Biden second choice, and Pete, Bernie, and Klobuchar basically tied for third.

Snowy

Nov 11, 2017
there is no evidence for "foreign collusion" for Tulsi other than circumstantial and speculative

that's the thing, it's not "not-Bernies". it's probably was a play for VP or something for BIden
Tulsi’s politics are incoherent, but I doubt she sees much future for herself in any but a Sanders administration. The only reason she had her platform at all was her saying the DNC was screwing Bernie.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I expect Booker and Castro to drop next when they don't make the debates
How the fuck is Michael Bennet still running
lol @ Williamson still technically being in the race.
John Delaney seems to be enjoying posting fitness crap on his twitter to an audience

Balphon

Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi’s politics are incoherent, but I doubt she sees much future for herself in any but a Sanders administration. The only reason she had her platform at all was her saying the DNC was screwing Bernie.
There was a time when she saw a future for herself in the Trump administration, so I wouldn’t discount that as an option.

shamanick

Oct 29, 2017
The only reason she had her platform at all was her saying the DNC was screwing Bernie.
that's really the only connection between them, I really don't see anything else

There was a time when she saw a future for herself in the Trump administration, so I wouldn’t discount that as an option.
interesting and I could definitely see it

Sleepy Joe takes a minute to remember the Harris campaign

Mercury Fred

Oct 25, 2017
I don’t really care about Tulsi’s personal politics or questionable character as long as she continues to be a Terminator for the not-Bernies, or at least for Mayor Pete.
It doesn't bother that she's a member of an anti-LGBTQ cult, a Fox News talking head Trump apologist and Assad snuggler so long as she damages candidates that aren't Bernie?

that's really the only connection between them, I really don't see anything else
She was also a fellow in the Sanders Institute.

muteKi

Oct 22, 2018
a sunken pirate ship

thepotatoman

Oct 25, 2017
Denver
As I said here the day after the first debate, she has nothing but prosecutorial experience to grill people face to face, like in the debates. But she went on to screw up more than I ever imagined, completely abandoning the one thing she’s good at and flip flopping on the very thing that caused her bump in the first place.

I bet it’s dem consultants and pundit’s bad advice claiming another victim. They have no eye for what does and doesn’t work, even outside the bounds of policy.