• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sweet. If the 6-8 other definitely-not-gonna-winners drop out Ill actually start watching the debates.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
like I said I'm hopeful but worried. if he pulls out an early win or two who the fuck knows what's going to happen. biden ain't it, bernie would need abnormal turnout from young people, and warren, seemingly the one to do it, has faded a little bit as of recent which has coincided with pete's rise

I'll exhale when it's in hindsight, until then I'm not taking anything off the table
So true, sad thing is that if he was president he still would be infinitely better for black people than Trump

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
That letter from the other day must have been the final straw. Good riddance. Now whom do her votes flock to is the next question.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Warren, Sanders, Biden, buttigieg will be the final four, and I think Pete will surprise a lot of people here in terms of how well he does.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I'm about as left wing as you can get. Kamala is no friend of the working classes and has a sparkling record of locking up low income individuals for trivial offenses. Good riddence

okay but y'all love posting right wing/russian memes "for laughs" without realizing how many people easily get fooled by that shit, case in point people in this thread. maybe don't do the russians' work for them.

or is promoting propaganda fine when it's a candidate we don't like?

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
it's a credit to how much activists have changed the conversation around the carceral state and criminal justice that her prosecutorial record has been a liability in a way that it wouldn't have been in past elections (anecdotally, I've been in multiple conversations with not enormously left-wing friends and acquaintances where it came up unprompted as a reason why they weren't supporting her)

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised she's dropping out so early, but this isn't too unexpected.

It'll be good to see the Democratic field cut down some more.

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
She was bad, she ran her campaign badly, her bad fanboys (they were mostly men!) did the most, and the media that helped obfuscate her badness prior to the race were the ones to pound the final nail.

Quality content.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
She's a well-educated, professional, black woman. Depicting her as having a less significant career and being a race-traitor is step one for white supremacists and Russians.

Bring on the Bernie heart-attack, Biden dementia, and Warren headdress memes I guess.

You know she's criticized just as much, if not moreso, on the left than the right

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Denied the Presidency faster than she denied transwomen healthcare in prison!

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Going to come down to Warren, Sanders, and Biden. And once either Warren or Sanders goes the other will get their voters and then the real fight with Biden will begin.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Harris is the VP pick for Biden or Buttigieg.

In fact, wonder if the offer has already been made.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Man I remember a while back a lot in Poliera really thought Harris and Gillibrand would light things up during the race this year.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
She's a well-educated, professional, black woman. Depicting her as having a less significant career and being a race-traitor is step one for white supremacists and Russians.

Bring on the Bernie heart-attack, Biden dementia, and Warren headdress memes I guess.

People learned little from 2016.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Good. I think she could potentially run again in the future but she seemed kinda aimless and lacking a message.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
ENVJUQa.png

A lot of respect for her dropping out now and not taking time away from the debates. There's about 10 more that need to drop out still.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I guess the left should be worried about the right getting better at comedy, then.

Well, the right-wing, as haters of prison overpopulation, punishing poor people for minor offenses, and disrespecting peoples' gender identities, had no greater ideological threat to their survival than a continued Kamala Harris campaign

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Her freefall from being a very possible contender to absolutely nothing will probably be one of the most memorable highlights of this primary season.

Sep 28, 2018
Didn't she already qualify for the Dec debate? One of 6 as it stands? Weird to drop out before then and not in January.

But yeah. What a shame. She was the candidate to beat Trump but she was killed by her own campaign.

collige

Oct 31, 2017

I would argue that depicting her as a literal cop is also an effective way to convey the real world effects of her position as a prosecutor.

and disrespecting peoples' gender identities,
She did what now?

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
That being said, screaming at her dropping out when all these nobody 1%ers are still around. I hope they take the hint.