• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Harris' campaign made some head scratching decisions over the summer. And her tepid responses to criticism from the left on her DA/AG record was incredibly frustrating. Still, I had hoped she could hang out at least until the final five.

The fact that Andrew Yang, Marianne Williamson, and Tulsi Gabbard are still in this race while Kamala Harris is out is nauseating.

are those three being more up their own ass that surprising?

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
As flawed a candidate as she was, still frustrating to see her drop out before a certain ~13 other candidates.

Like, it amazes me the extent to which she (and also Warren) have been punished for unclear positions, but then we have Buttigieg transforming from a progressive to a moderate and getting rewarded for it.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
FB_IMG_1562627202604.jpg

hhrhrhhghghgghggggg

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
The fact that Andrew Yang, Marianne Williamson, and Tulsi Gabbard are still in this race while Kamala Harris is out is nauseating.
I expect Gabbard to drop out just in time to launch her third-party campaign, attacking anyone who suggests that to be the case up until it finally happens.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Honestly that her campaign never really got anywhere is at least heartening for my opinion of the Democratic primary electorate this time around. I assume she'll endorse Warren.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Sanders folks took her out. They attack every single candidate that isn't theirs. Boy I can't wait for him to drop out too. You deserved better Kamala.
Remember that time a sedan with tinted windows drove past Kamala and Bernie Sanders leaned out the window with a submachine gun (from his NRA Vermont connections) and riddled her with bullets while she fell down in slow motion and a bead of pearls fell from her neck onto the ground?

Man, me too. I'll get you someday, Bernie!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Doing the Russian trolls' work for them" isn't the same as saying they're literally Russian psy-ops
People, especially in 2019, are going to use humorous/absurdist pictures and videos to mock candidates as they see fit. If Putin is out somewhere in a castle getting hard at the thought of Vic Berger posting one of his weird videos mocking Biden or something, what the fuck is he supposed to do about that?

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
"Memes shitposting about flawed candidates are actually Russian psy-ops"

We truly live in the dumbest fucking nation in the dumbest fucking moment of history.

People really hate eating crow.

I honestly think her problem was name recognition. Unless your from California or follow politics I bet most people never heard of her before the primary.

shamanick

Oct 29, 2017

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sanders folks took her out. They attack every single candidate that isn't theirs. Boy I can't wait for him to drop out too. You deserved better Kamala.
Please tell Sanders folks to take out Buttigieg next. You seem to know a lot about how they work and I don't know how to reach them.