• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
This really sucks but the writing was on the wall for weeks due to her numbers constantly dropping. I was prepared for it for a while now but was hoping at least she could hold out until voting started. It didn't help at all that media coverage kept trying to erase her. When she's literally left off actual poll graphics in news coverage even though she's higher than others listed is 100% erasure by the media and that shit was happening for months. Especially back when she was peaking and in 3rd for a time. That's not to say that is only why her numbers dropped. I felt from the very beginning chasing at the groups Sanders and Warren were going after was a mistake. She like so many others believed he was stronger than he really was even when data showed he wasn't. Then attacking the person that was in part the favorite of a group she should have gone after and could have gotten was another big mistake. That I feel played a big part in why she peaked so early and never recovered.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
she was polling abysmally with black voters. her constituency was never actual black women, it was the sort of mostly-affluent, mostly-white liberal who shallowly invokes "listen to black women" as a slogan to show how woke they are

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone, please stop wishing for more people to drop out. They will soon enough as it is. Trust me on this one, you want a competitive primary to prep the eventual nominee for the general election.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
r5JBWbm.jpg

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone, please stop wishing for more people to drop out. They will soon enough as it is. Trust me on this one, you want a competitive primary to prep the eventual nominee for the general election.
The primary would be way more competitive with 4 or 5 people by virtue of having more focused attacks. At the last debate everyone should have been gunning for Pete but they failed to because there was still like 10 fucking candidates on stage.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Though a cop, I really expected her to be a much bigger contender in this race. Shows what I know.
What you thought she had is what every good candidate wants. She just had other hurdles she could never overcome.

Bernie wont.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
This really sucks but the writing was on the wall for weeks due to her numbers constantly dropping. I was prepared for it for a while now but was hoping at least she could hold out until voting started. It didn't help at all that media coverage kept trying to erase her. When she's literally left off actual poll graphics in news coverage even though she's higher than others listed is 100% erasure by the media and that shit was happening for months. Especially back when she was peaking and in 3rd for a time. That's not to say that is only why her numbers dropped. I felt from the very beginning chasing at the groups Sanders and Warren were going after was a mistake. She like so many others believed he was stronger than he really was even when data showed he wasn't. Then attacking the person that was in part the favorite of a group she should have gone after and could have gotten was another big mistake. That I feel played a big part in why she peaked so early and never recovered.

It's incredible people always find a way to blame taking a firm stance on progressive policies. She was at her highest after attacking Biden from the left. Her waffling on that is why she failed.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
A screaming goat and a pile of shit would be better than Trump/Pence, but the goal isn't to settle on just 'better", the goal is to get something fucking productive done for the working class.
Tons of people are terrified for their lives every day under Trump and think biden is the best way to beat him.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
It's incredible people always find a way to blame taking a firm stance on progressive policies. She was at her highest after attacking Biden from the left. Her waffling on that is why she failed.

yep. she killed her own campaign with her terrible messaging on M4A and student loan relief, as well as iffy debate performances and looking weaker than Tulsi Gabbard. As soon as she fumbled a lot of the centrist support began to slowly switch over to Buttigieg

Oct 25, 2017
The primary would be way more competitive with 4 or 5 people by virtue of having more focused attacks. At the last debate everyone should have been gunning for Pete but they failed to because there was still like 10 fucking candidates on stage.
They'll drop out soon enough, but until then, there's still time for one of the dark horses to catch fire. You want that potential. I've seen too many candidates in one horse races get complacent or milkshake ducked.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw this on twitter. Kind of surprised it came so early.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder whether Bernie will drop out when the writing is on the wall this time or stay and drag everybody else down with him

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of people in here taking the time to drag out "the butt" in their hopes for droppouts so I think I'm plenty on topic unless there is some rule about not liking Sanders

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
Some people defending her past ought to feel silly right now. At her peak they were one step away from saying "If Kamala is a cop, then I say All Lives Matter!"

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I think it's funny seeing people on Twitter doing victory laps about Kamala Harris dropping out, but those same folks have done nothing to put a dent in black support for Joe Biden, the man most likely to win the primary.