• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Possible collaboration?

• Dino Crisis 4

• Bayonetta 4

• Devil May Cry 6

• TPS Action Resident Evil 8

• A Scalebound spiritual successor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

"Went drinking with Capcom's Takeuchi-san and Hirabayashi... realized we drank for 4 hours, and they're the ones who treated me. We talked about... profound stuff that I can't talk about here..."

9VWGKDs.jpg

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Okami sequel when

But nahhh kamiya is probably talking about his new IP for the witch

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
I don't know who made the poll, but there's more chances it's Okami 3 than any of those.

Edit: but seriously, they're just having a drink.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Dino Crisis 4
Bayonetta 4
Devil May Cry 6
TPS Action Resident Evil 8

Why are all these choices terrible and make no sense?

If Kamiya is working with Capcom again it would most likely be on something he really cares about. Like Viewtiful Joe.

Bayonetta 3 hasn't even be showed off and I'd doubt Nintendo would let them go off with Capcom and make 4 third party .

Why would they even make a TPS Resi again after they got the formula right again with 7?

You guys are wishing too hard. It's getting out of control. Calm yo selves.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully nothing related to Devil May Cry. That franchise is honestly better off in Itsuno's hands.

The real thing people should be wishing for is a new Viewtiful Joe

Jan 10, 2018
Dino Crisis 4
Bayonetta 4
Devil May Cry 6
TPS Action Resident Evil 8

Why are all these choices terrible and make no sense?

If Kamiya is working with Capcom again it would most likely be on something he really cares about. Like Viewtiful Joe.

Bayonetta 3 hasn't even be showed off and I'd doubt Nintendo would let them go off with Capcom and make 4 third party .

Why would they even make a TPS Resi again after they got the formula right again with 7?

You guys are wishing too hard. It's getting out of control. Calm yo selves.

Bayonetta is Sega and remains Sega. Letting another thirdparty have their IP would unprecedented unprecendentness

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
What the hell is this poll lol ?
At least put Viewtiful Joe 3. Even if we don't believe Liam or Vergeben rumors, at least it's something that Kamiya can't stop talking about, just like W101.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Bayonetta is Sega and remains Sega. Letting another thirdparty have their IP would unprecedented unprecendentness

Good point! I keep forgetting Sega owns Bayonetta. Yeah that makes it even way more unlikely.
Which in result makes a Bayo x Dante crossover equally unlikely.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever it is, it'll probably be weird and Kamiya will be a dick about it on Twitter.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
But Sega does that all the time. Bayonetta (Nintendo), Rez (Enhance Games), Sonic (Nintendo, Bandai Namco), Virtua Fighter (Koei Tecmo, Nintendo), Streets of Rage (Dotemu), Monster World (Dotemu, FDG), Resonance of Fate (tri-Ace), actually all their IP in general (Bandai Namco).

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
I guess Kamiya going with Capcom for his next project makes sense while Hashimito continues with Bayonetta.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Probably invited to have a look at and give feedback on REmake 2 for any last stretch changes or modifications.