• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Kancolle Community |OT| - Torpedo Cruiser? I hardly knew 'er.

Oct 25, 2017
And we're back. Also, Fall and Winter events sound like one big event that's been broken up into two smaller ones. Seems like we'll be taking part in the Battle of Leyte Gulf. My Musashi will have to relive her sinking minus the sinking. :/

Oct 25, 2017
Event preparation is done.
I just bought 20 more ship slots. Should've unlink the CC from DMM. Too easy to buy things with only a few clicks.

Oct 25, 2017
1 av, 1 cl, 2 dd/de, 2 extra. not sure the exact req for the stats

4 cheap ship + rng bucket vs 6 ships with more preparation times + confirmed bauxite/bucket
Hrm, that's tough. Then again, spamming 2 means you can also run 5/21/38 for fuel and not lose out on ammo too much.

Oct 25, 2017
You could bring underleveled kids there given that you have enough ASW, AA and LoS(200, 200 and 140).
Yes, I'd say it's a good alternative to farm bucket. B1/5/21 or B1/37/38 seems like a nice expedition combo to build resources.

Sample fleet:

EDIT: Site having problem with image hosted in imgur :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
iRAWRasaurus

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I got lucky with RNG. Both Shimakaze and Yukikaze drop for me while I was trying to finish a weekly quest earlier.

Oct 25, 2017
You could bring underleveled kids there given that you have enough ASW, AA and LoS(200, 200 and 140).
Yes, I'd say it's a good alternative to farm bucket. B1/5/21 or B1/37/38 seems like a nice expedition combo to build resources.

Sample fleet:

EDIT: Site having problem with image hosted in imgur :(
eh. exp b1 can get great success w/o spark? since bucket is 2nd slot reward not 1st

I got lucky with RNG. Both Shimakaze and Yukikaze drop for me while I was trying to finish a weekly quest earlier.
focus on beaver. she'll be really handy during event. shimakaze usefulness is kinda reduced with all sort of k2 exist

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats :)
Shima's good when you only need DA from DD on night battle. Yukikaze when you need TCI.

eh. exp b1 can get great success w/o spark? since bucket is 2nd slot reward not 1st
0% great success. Need all ship to sparkle to get GS. You don't need GS to get 2nd rewards right? Or am I wrong :O
::Checks expedition history:: I am wrong :'(. Apologies.

So A3 if we want a confirmed buckets without GS right? Since the rewards is switched, bucket primary, devmats secondary. 2:15 hours tho. Well, my main buckets came from dailies, after that then from expeditions (2,9,11,24,40)

Oct 25, 2017
14th or 17th works for me :)
I'd probably rush this one. Getting kinda busy end of the month. Hopefully not that big/hard.

Luckily, there are no more old ship for me to farm this time (except Hatsukaze, why did I use her as mod fuel before lol). All foreign ship are in my base already.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully not much bug with 7 ships in a fleet, for both the game itself and the viewers.

Good news is, I got Hatsukaze pre event after farming 3-4 for weekly world 3 + Mutsu + leveling Hatsuharu.

Oct 25, 2017
maintenance is until 10pm jst, with of course another 1 or 2 hours extension lol

i don't quite get it lol
Only Shigure survived that battle (7 ships in a fleet). Others sunk from surprise attack hence the face after failing to retreat.

Hopefully done before exercise reset. That's like 5 hours buffer.

Oct 25, 2017
I've got like 70k fuel this time. Is it worth waiting a day so people can figure everything out for me? :P