• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Quest 6 and 7 is skipable. I only skip quest 7 at first tho, as I choose that rare torpedo in quest 5 and quest 6 reward are 2nd best.
I almost finished with the event right now. Got Fukae, both late model torpedo and both ASW gears. Need 3 more nori to convert another canned saury to Houshou meal ticket.

BTW, drop rate really improved during the "drop hours", which is around 11 pm JST to 3 am JST. I got like 4 nori last night alone farming 2-4, which is basically overfarmed by me previously.

But seriously, try to finish quest 9. That ASW gear (+15 ASW) is like E7 hard clear reward. Fukae will drop in E1E boss node next event anyway...

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
-4ada3Q5-26snK2cT3cSw5-ls.jpg
Ise K2?
yeah that silhouette was shared around twitter (in form of blurry camera shot) during zuiun festival, but not really sure if it's real or not, since its pose kinda too simple... then again it's shibafu lol :')

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
sometimes i really hate when quest reward is pick 1 out of the available options. especially when i'm not sure whether to pick useful equip, or get another equip that i don't have. another situation is pick the less worse equip :')

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
sometimes i really hate when quest reward is pick 1 out of the available options. especially when i'm not sure whether to pick useful equip, or get another equip that i don't have. another situation is pick the less worse equip :')
I usually pick the one that I didn't have or rarer equips, even if it less useful than the other one.

BTW, totally done with the event. Got 2 torps, 2 depth charge, 1 catapult, 1 Housho meal ticket, 1 Fukae and a handful of DE.
I still got mountain load of rice, which will be converted to onigiri tomorrow. Chef Naganami, need your help to convert those onigiri to screws later.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Quest 6 and 7 is skipable. I only skip quest 7 at first tho, as I choose that rare torpedo in quest 5 and quest 6 reward are 2nd best.
I almost finished with the event right now. Got Fukae, both late model torpedo and both ASW gears. Need 3 more nori to convert another canned saury to Houshou meal ticket.

BTW, drop rate really improved during the "drop hours", which is around 11 pm JST to 3 am JST. I got like 4 nori last night alone farming 2-4, which is basically overfarmed by me previously.

But seriously, try to finish quest 9. That ASW gear (+15 ASW) is like E7 hard clear reward. Fukae will drop in E1E boss node next event anyway...
TRying to get 6 rice... it's killing me. Keeps giving me stuff I don't need.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god just got 50 rice and grabbed the thing... not going to be able to do S5/6/7, but fuck it. lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Rice?
I think I got mountainload of them. They drop like crazy for me. Normal node, rice. Boss node, rice. I'm sitting on 35 piles of them after everything is finished.

Try farming them on peak hour, like 10 hours from now. Stuff dropped like on almost every node in 2-4.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Rice?
I think I got mountainload of them. They drop like crazy for me. Normal node, rice. Boss node, rice. I'm sitting on 35 piles of them after everything is finished.

Try farming them on peak hour, like 10 hours from now. Stuff dropped like on almost every node in 2-4.
I'm working during then. lol
And it's basically over so... rippers.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
done phew. miscalculated the amount of rice left earlier, so it's a bit faster than expected. never again i'll do collection type event during last week :')

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Failed to even get the Honshou ticket... was missing one tea. lol
Oh well. I know I'm going all casual next event at least. :p

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised that Kuroshio Kai Ni was released. I thought she'd be released in later patch.
Anyway, got both Kuroshio Kai Ni and Ise Kai Ni. Medal count plunged to almost a single digit with 3 BP. Extra proto catapults in the inventory helps as well.

Kuroshio looks nice. Art is definitely better than the vanilla one. Stat wise, nothing special other than ability to equip type 2 tank.
Ise is a bit of surprise tho. Didn't expect her to be 5 slots as well. Her Suisei plane also not bad being a long range dive bomber. FP a bit on meh side tho.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
checking all the recent kai ni that i haven't bothered and instant regret for being lazy to do eo maps for months... :')

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Whew. Done all new quests.
Those suisei planes are quite nice. They got nice stats + long range attack, making CVs attack much earlier.

6-5 is a surprise tho. I expect plenty of retreats and taihas. Done 3S ranks in 3 sorties lol. Might as well try to clear the EO this month.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I just need one more medal to Kai Ni Ise, which is 5-5. And get her to lvl 88 :lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky I was swimming in medals before the releases of all new kai ni BBs and DDs. From 20+ medals to only 12 right now.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Done 6-5 in 9 sorties. Perfect S rank on last dance even.
I think this map is much easier than 5-5 lol. I took 17 sorties to clear 5-5 this month XD.

Just need to expect a lot of losing planes rank and bauxite. A lot of bauxite.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Done 6-5 in 9 sorties. Perfect S rank on last dance even.
I think this map is much easier than 5-5 lol. I took 17 sorties to clear 5-5 this month XD.

Just need to expect a lot of losing planes rank and bauxite. A lot of bauxite.
Curious, did you do the Ise quest? What was your fleet set up?
(Also, how did you set up your LBAS for it? lol)

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Cant even get past 6-4 currently. I only sunk the boss once even with LBAS...RIP

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I never did more than 2 kills because it seemed like such a pain... lol
I thought the same before as well. Surprised that 6-5 actually less salty than 5-5, and I simehow did 5-5 monthly now.

Cant even get past 6-4 currently. I only sunk the boss once even with LBAS...RIP
Nagamon with daihatsu and sanshiki works well. I usually bring all my Wurfgerat there as well. Try going there a few times a week, should've allowed you to clear that map with that.

Nice. Lucky mine has levelled to 81 now after struggling to quickly level Tatsuta before.

Ichiban next maintenance. My level 85 Shiratsuyu should be ready. Poi poi poi intensified.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I find 5-5 more annoying than hard, for what that's worth. lol If you get past the two RNG rolls, it's a relatively simple map now - especially compared to the day before plane ranks.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Level 84 for tenryuu. I still got 2 more levels to go for her. Got both Shiratsuyu and Yuugumo kai ni which is a surprise there.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky I've been hoarding AR from last few updates. They got quests with a lot of AR as rewards. Not a problem for me on this update other than the ship level.

Finally got Tenryuu to level 84 and Kai Ni her. Her body proportion is ridiculous tho. Sigh...
Also common green guns for Kai Ni?

Time to go to office I guess... 1 and half hour late now :p

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There is going to be a English release of Azur Lane. I will prob check it out. I def prefer the art of kancolle over Azur Lane but..English version will make it more enjoyable to him.

Also got Ise K2 finally.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
server transfer during maintenance on 25th. good luck to those that applied
There is going to be a English release of Azur Lane. I will prob check it out. I def prefer the art of kancolle over Azur Lane but..English version will make it more enjoyable to him.

Also got Ise K2 finally.
enjoy I guess. got bored of it after a month or so back when jp launch. honestly I would suggest you to install android emulator and play it on pc most of the time, other than doing specific limited daily stuff that need to fine tune movement w/o auto-ing that should be easier on phone

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Took too many L in 5-5 for Ichibankan quest.
Either getting retreat at node E or got literally sent to node L.

Being on last dance also doesn't help. Probably should try again next month instead.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Took too many L in 5-5 for Ichibankan quest.
Either getting retreat at node E or got literally sent to node L.

Being on last dance also doesn't help. Probably should try again next month instead.
I feel like every time I make it to node E, I go off route :| I know there is like a 20% chance but every single time lately I always go to node E.
Doesn't help that out of the last 10 attempts, I only made it to the boss once cause at least one of my ship gets taiha at node E

Status
Not open for further replies.