• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Finally done with saury. World 3 didn't help much.
Back to 6-5 and completed that 30 saury quest after few runs. ResColle continues.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky my Tanikaze is at level 80+. Insta Kai D after login.
Surprisingly, I managed to clear all 5 new quests in one sitting. I didn't expect that as I'm too lazy to play lately. Got another late model torpedo, another yellow zuiun and that rare type 0 sonar from the quest rewards.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
since I have no idea on what to do, been trying to clear untouched 1 time quests since last night. man that one ise-hyuuga-ooyodo quest that requires 4-5 sure is fun, touring around the whole map.

also I just realize all kagerou class dd that got kai 1.5 is basically related to their sinking cause lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
also I just realize all kagerou class dd that got kai 1.5 is basically related to their sinking cause lol
Oh, I didn't notice that. So that means Ura and Tani got owned by subs and Saber and Hama pwned by airstrike?

Some quest become easier after 2nd phase but some became harder. Those 5-5 quests are quite hard now while 5-1 quests are way easier.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I didn't notice that. So that means Ura and Tani got owned by subs and Saber and Hama pwned by airstrike?

Some quest become easier after 2nd phase but some became harder. Those 5-5 quests are quite hard now while 5-1 quests are way easier.
yep
On 9 June 1944, Tanikaze was torpedoed and sunk by the submarine USS Harder in Sibutu Passage near Tawitawi
On 21 November 1944, Urakaze was torpedoed and sunk with all hands - including Commander Destroyer Division 17 (Captain Tamotsu Tanii) - by the submarine USS Sealion
isokaze
She was struck by aircraft of Task Force 58 and scuttled by the destroyer Yukikaze with gunfire
hamakaze

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
well, tanaka & his team are naval history freak after all. i'm just didn't expect they use such cause in deciding their kai 1.5 type lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Nagato touch might make all DD launch their torpedoes when the touch activate, in addition to closing torpedo.
Nice, 7-2. A new map from world 7 not entirely new world.

Happy to report that my ResColle is running smoothly, 250k/300k/300k/270k for fuel, steel, ammo and baux and 2.3k for buckets. Running 2/38/11 right now to replenish the under cap resources.

Are we getting a proper "fall" event later? Or we'll just get winter event in February.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah gotcha. I been leveling up Musashi in lvl since I got her right after the event.

I think so? From what I know, the summer event was pushed back and thats what what the last event was. But who knows in the end, if there was gonna be a "fall" event, I would want to assume we are gonna be hearing about it in a week or two....but what do I know in the end lol.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
I fully expect they'll do Christmas event this year. man that 1 time they did that event... iona laser beam wrecking everyone lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Early winter event? No more winter in late February? This is wierd. They finally fixed the event season lol.

By this logic, spring event would be in March. I'm okay with that tho.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hyuuga Kai Ni is coming in spring 19 btw. Hmm I should prob start stocking up resources now.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I'd vote for Makigumo.
Kazagumo also fit into the hint but I'd go for Makigumo.

My Kazagumo at level 88 and Makigumo at 84. Should be an easy Kai Ni.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
makigumo huh
edit: yeah yeah I know phase 2 routing makes this mission easier... but having this one finally gone from the list makes me feel really happy lol. now I do wonder what's the oldest 1-time mission that is still incomplete for me
f39e4cb551.jpg

Last edited:

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
nagamon special need another bb on 2nd slot, in echeleon formation

but the best thing about this update is

they finally display the lbas distance :')

also

5-3p is potentially the new leveling spot for non carrier... if the previous yasen didn't troll you lol

Last edited:

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
makigumo huh
edit: yeah yeah I know phase 2 routing makes this mission easier... but having this one finally gone from the list makes me feel really happy lol. now I do wonder what's the oldest 1-time mission that is still incomplete for me
f39e4cb551.jpg
Did that on 1st phase before vanguard formation was introduced. Was a painful journey with lots of tries.

nagamon special need another bb on 2nd slot, in echeleon formation

but the best thing about this update is

they finally display the lbas distance :')

also

5-3p is potentially the new leveling spot for non carrier... if the previous yasen didn't troll you lol

Echelon formation nerf a lot of firepower so not that useful?
LBAS distance is nice I guess, but it's already in the KC3 LBAS viewer, complete with fighter power and such. Would be helpful if I play on android tho.
My problem with 5-3 is 1st node troll lol.

I can't finish the composition quest yet as I send Kazagumo to exped 38. 2 hours to go...

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
it'll be useful for troll yasen node for the extra attacks. granted that there's not much yasen or yasen->normal nodes in the game atm

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Finally platted Dragon Quest 11. 130 hours spent lol, basically just playing around and not rush anything.

Time to actually play KanColle now. I've neglected this game so much this month. Still lots of EO and monthly quest undone. I haven't even try to go to 7-2 yet.
I've done Makigumo quest tho. S rank 5-5 on first try.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The winter event is gonna be mid-soloman sea and LBAS will be deployed at Rabaul Base

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Feel so far behind... haven't done any quests... but I guess I have 300k fuel/ammo/steel again. Just no time to do anything. lol

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance on 12/07 btw

Also live update.
There will be a live update around 19:30 JST.
With this update, new equipment category "land-based reconnaissance aircraft" will be implemented. This kind of equipment is pre-implemented and the effects might be changed in the future.

The effects of the land-based reconnaissance aircraft for now:

1. Increase the range of the LBAS(less than the flying boats)

2. Increase the effectiveness of the LBAS attacking squadron.

3. Increase the effectiveness of LBAS air defense squadron(less than the carrier-based recon such as Saiun)

4. Support the aerial combat with the fighter in the LBAS attacking squadron.
The aircraft that implemented today isn't very powerful as a land-based reconnaissance aircraft.

• T96 fighter and T96 fighter kai are slightly buff.

• Katori class training cruisers and Yuubari class light cruiser now have slightly stats bonus when equip 14cm twin gun mount.

• The pre-implemented equipment 14cm連装砲改(14cm twin gun mount kai) has extra stats bonus when equipped by Katori class training cruisers, Yuubari class light cruiser and "the advanced seaplane tender" that will be implemented in the Winter event.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
The tweaks are weird, but I guess they want LBAS to matter more now.

I wonder if they'll boost the cap again... running out of equipment room. lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
The quarterly quest reset made me scrap like 100 of those junks lol. So much empty slots now.
2.8k buckets and 290k+ resources. I'm ready for next event :p

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Quite an easy quest even. Just scrap a few planes, have a skilled crew and the plane is yours.

Yep, shinden kai needs to return as well.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
300k resources and 3k buckets. 30 ship slots ready as well. Just bring the event :p

Managed to level up 2nd Zuihou for best takoyaki. I now got a Bismarck kai, a Bismarck zwei and a Bismarck drei, thanks from last event Bismarck party.

I'll be doing all Hard again lol. Hopefully a small event this time. It's based on Solomon area this time right?

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
300k resources and 3k buckets. 30 ship slots ready as well. Just bring the event :p

Managed to level up 2nd Zuihou for best takoyaki. I now got a Bismarck kai, a Bismarck zwei and a Bismarck drei, thanks from last event Bismarck party.

I'll be doing all Hard again lol. Hopefully a small event this time. It's based on Solomon area this time right?
How do you get 3k buckets? lol
I feel like once they got rid of orel, there isn't a bucket-friendly way to do weeklies anymore...

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
How do you get 3k buckets? lol
I feel like once they got rid of orel, there isn't a bucket-friendly way to do weeklies anymore...
Expedition 2 and 11(this one mainly for baux but it still throws a lot of buckets). Daily quests also helps.

I barely do weeklies now tho, hence a single digit screws number.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Expedition 2 and 11(this one mainly for baux but it still throws a lot of buckets). Daily quests also helps.

I barely do weeklies now tho, hence a single digit screws number.
I guess I don't play enough to grind 2 enough. lol

Meanwhile I have 300+ screws... I stopped upgrading stuff because I have no idea what to do anymore. lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I don't play enough to grind 2 enough. lol

Meanwhile I have 300+ screws... I stopped upgrading stuff because I have no idea what to do anymore. lol
I used android phone. Check every 30 minutes wasn't really that difficult.

300 screws lol. I could make it to a single digit in like 3 weeks by doing single upgrade in a day. The upgrade nowadays is darn expensive. I'm throwing them away like upgrading SPF, BB guns, torpedoes and carrier fighters. Still not enough fighter power from upgraded SPF tho.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I used android phone. Check every 30 minutes wasn't really that difficult.

300 screws lol. I could make it to a single digit in like 3 weeks by doing single upgrade in a day. The upgrade nowadays is darn expensive. I'm throwing them away like upgrading SPF, BB guns, torpedoes and carrier fighters. Still not enough fighter power from upgraded SPF tho.
This is why I wish there was a iOS app :(.

And yeah I'm totally behind on top tier upgrades. Oh well. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.