• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Starting the event, theres gonna be 3 main maps and a EO thats release in a few days? And I think the event is gonna be about 2 weeks.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Finished E1H. Kinda challenging for E1 lol.
Boss is quite hard to kill, I used boss support for last dance.

Finished E2H. Not that hard once you know what to do.
Boss has paper thin armor, but boss node is filled with trash mob. I never got S rank there.
Sadly I have to revisit this map later on as Hayanami didn't drop during the clear run.

Last edited:
OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finished E1H. Kinda challenging for E1 lol.
Boss is quite hard to kill, I used boss support for last dance.

Finished E2H. Not that hard once you know what to do.
Boss has paper thin armor, but boss node is filled with trash mob. I never got S rank there.
Sadly I have to revisit this map later on as Hayanami didn't drop during the clear run.
Can I see your clear comp? Okay so it isnt me. I havent been able to S rank boss 2 on hard yet as well.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Can I see your clear comp? Okay so it isnt me. I havent been able to S rank boss 2 on hard yet as well.

Both LBAS full bombers on node M. Fleet got only AP at boss node.
TsJtWKl.png

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, yeah I haven't been able to get AS and was considering giving it up and settle for ap. You don't send bombers to boss bode? And yeah fuck node M.
Yeah, unless I'm going to farm for that Hayanami in S rank, I don't think I'll send LBAS to that node.
Boss is squishy and CLT + historical ships could easily kill boss. Even Suzutsuki could kill the boss with just night double attack.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, unless I'm going to farm for that Hayanami in S rank, I don't think I'll send LBAS to that node.
Boss is squishy and CLT + historical ships could easily kill boss. Even Suzutsuki could kill the boss with just night double attack.
For sure, did you unlock the shortcut from M --> P?

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, too much work. N node also not too harmful.
I def feel like I wasted more resources trying to unlock that shortcut.

Damn just had a epic final boss kill on hard. During day combat, I didnt even damage the boss at all. But during yasen, sendai manage to kill the boss in one hit.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I def feel like I wasted more resources trying to unlock that shortcut.

Damn just had a epic final boss kill on hard. During day combat, I didnt even damage the boss at all. But during yasen, sendai manage to kill the boss in one hit.
Wait, you used Sendai for E2? Jintsuu has a bigger multiplier tho. Also Sendai got bonus damage in E3

E3 sub node is brutal. And there are two of them. Sigh.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, you used Sendai for E2? Jintsuu has a bigger multiplier tho. Also Sendai got bonus damage in E3

E3 sub node is brutal. And there are two of them. Sigh.
I accidentally used jintsuu in E1 so she was locked out of E2. Kashima dropped for me on the boss kill, who I tried to get last event but didnt. I might try to farm for Hayanami after I get Johnston from E3.

I took a look at E3 and it looks bad. Just a wall of text :lol But good thing I was planning on doing it on easy anyways.

Fubuki

Jan 1, 2018
Another event, another nightmare, LOL

Today totally no luck E2-1, very hard squeeze some time to play theae day.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I accidentally used jintsuu in E1 so she was locked out of E2. Kashima dropped for me on the boss kill, who I tried to get last event but didnt. I might try to farm for Hayanami after I get Johnston from E3.

I took a look at E3 and it looks bad. Just a wall of text :lol But good thing I was planning on doing it on easy anyways.
I waited a few days before beginning just to get these info lol. Afraid I'll accidentally locked important ship on other maps.
If you're going easy on E3, it should be okay then. No more lock restriction. You do need nice SPF, nide ASW gears and good LBAS fighter for that map tho.

Another event, another nightmare, LOL

Today totally no luck E2-1, very hard squeeze some time to play theae day.
Play in the office, like me lol.
E2 phase 1 is more difficult than E2 phase 2 boss. If you're able to kill the p1 boss, it should be easy to kill p2 boss, just that M node.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
What was your part 1 fleet?

Also no Nelson touch? That was the strat I saw in the discord.
Phase 1: 1CAV 2CA 1CL 2DD with node support, line ahead all surface node. All LBAS filled with bombers are to boss node.

Phase 2: Nah, no need for Nelson if you aim to kill the boss. If to get S rank, maybe you need her. Just Hiei + Kirishima + tons of historical could carry you through.

EDIT: This loli subs in echelon. Argh...

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Phase 1: 1CAV 2CA 1CL 2DD with node support, line ahead all surface node. All LBAS filled with bombers are to boss node.

Phase 2: Nah, no need for Nelson if you aim to kill the boss. If to get S rank, maybe you need her. Just Hiei + Kirishima + tons of historical could carry you through.

EDIT: This loli subs in echelon. Argh...
more sub trolling? rip...

Oh did you just drop the new ship without any farming?

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
more sub trolling? rip...

Oh did you just drop the new ship without any farming?
It's like either 2 sub nodes or one sub node + 1 reeeee x2 node or one sub node + wo x2 and bb hime. Pick your poison lol. Note: subs in echelon formation so their hit rate is 200%.

Nope no dropped new ship yet, will come back to farm post event clear. The rarest ship I got so far was Mizhuho, also Maruyu.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
It's like either 2 sub nodes or one sub node + 1 reeeee x2 node or one sub node + wo x2 and bb hime. Pick your poison lol. Note: subs in echelon formation so their hit rate is 200%.

Nope no dropped new ship yet, will come back to farm post event clear. The rarest ship I got so far was Mizhuho, also Maruyu.
Hrm, farming on hard?

Also troll game is troll. :(

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Final boss kill of E3 got me Johnston. Glad I dont have to farm E3. I had 6 taihas in a row right before the boss node due to those damn subs.
2019-01-02.png

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
so yeah... big news today from jazz concert is new anime project with shigu mc. hopefully pv will be uploaded soon after 2nd session ended later this evening.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
2nd season? Didn't know KC got 2nd season. I watched the first one and the movie only.

Ooh Shigure as MC? That'll be a sad story if it follows real life one.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
oh nice someone reuploaded it somewhere else. forgot to do it myself when the leaker forgot to lock his twitter acc

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
So anime with Shigure MC then.
Quite a lot of ships there. Should be nice :)

Thanks for the video.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Cleared E3. Switched to medium from hard during phase 2 LD. I can't pass that sub hime node.

Now I'm farming for Johnston and Hayakaze.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I used usual DA attack with lighter fleet. No need for BB.
Just bring in node support and go line ahead at all nodes. Bombers on both LBAS and aim for boss node. Should be an easy one.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
anderedna did you use sub cheese for the AS part of E2? Getting to node L/N is a pain...
Yeah, I did use them.
I used them in E3 as well. Make sure you have 2 sets of SSV to carry all those planes. SS could be used to make the number to 6 ships if you have enough FP.

Great, I'm still farming for Johnston and Hayanami. Still got more time. I keep on getting ducks from Z node so far.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I did use them.
I used them in E3 as well. Make sure you have 2 sets of SSV to carry all those planes. SS could be used to make the number to 6 ships if you have enough FP.

Great, I'm still farming for Johnston and Hayanami. Still got more time. I keep on getting ducks from Z node so far.
Yeah I saved the 13/14 sisters so they can bring 6 SPFs with them if need be and still have 401 and the regular SSVs... hope it's enough, assuming I can make it to E3. lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I saved the 13/14 sisters so they can bring 6 SPFs with them if need be and still have 401 and the regular SSVs... hope it's enough, assuming I can make it to E3. lol
Actually 2 each for 13/14. Their last slot is 0, so kinda useless to put SPF there.
E2 shouldn't be hard. And E3 easy should be a walk in the park. If you're trying medium, might as well do hard. I kinda wish I didn't drop from hard to medium in E3.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Actually 2 each for 13/14. Their last slot is 0, so kinda useless to put SPF there.
E2 shouldn't be hard. And E3 easy should be a walk in the park. If you're trying medium, might as well do hard. I kinda wish I didn't drop from hard to medium in E3.
Oh is med and hard the same cancer? Maybe I'll do easy. lol

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Oh is med and hard the same cancer? Maybe I'll do easy. lol
Problem is mainly the preboss nodes, the sub hime ones. I retreated there more than reaching the boss node. 1 hit taiha is a normal occurrence. 2 OASW + toukai to that node doesn't really prevent that from happening.

On medium, the sub node is more manageable but taiha still could occur quite frequently. Boss is easier tho. Once reached the boss node, could get A or S pretty often.

You could try on hard and see what is that all about tho. Phase one is quite simple. Unlocking the shortcut is pretty much the same deal as well.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Problem is mainly the preboss nodes, the sub hime ones. I retreated there more than reaching the boss node. 1 hit taiha is a normal occurrence. 2 OASW + toukai to that node doesn't really prevent that from happening.

On medium, the sub node is more manageable but taiha still could occur quite frequently. Boss is easier tho. Once reached the boss node, could get A or S pretty often.

You could try on hard and see what is that all about tho. Phase one is quite simple. Unlocking the shortcut is pretty much the same deal as well.
lol
My time is low these days sadly, or i might do it... if med is doable, i might give it a try. No idea if that extra Type C is worth it though...

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda considering farming for another duck cause of the 10 HA + AAFD gun. Think it would be worth it? I currently have 8 and the 5 inch + GFCS Mk.37.

Status
Not open for further replies.