• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Go for it lol if you have extra resources. I got two Teruduki from farming node Z for Johnston. I might get more as I don't see John will drop anytime soon.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
damn those server attacks still ongoing. it's already like 4th day I think? definitely the longest I've remembered.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, servers are a bit unstable now. Getting catbombed once or twice in a day.

BTW, 250 E3 runs, no Johnston yet. This event is the worst event for me lol.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
extended until 22nd thanks to nonstop ddos

damn can those salty people stop ddos-ing and let this 3 maps small event end lol.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got Johnston. 250 runs 250k fuel.
I'm not sure if I'm going to farm Hayanami or not. She'll probably drop in E1 next event for easy farm lol.

Hey I'm salty as well but I didn't ddos the server lol. I got a thought of stop playing this game altogether tho.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
bbv, cv, yuugumo dd, bb k2
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/1085343456019439616
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/1085345417821208578

bbv is obviously hyuuga. cv should be akagi based on the tease during jazz concert. bb is either mutsu or yamato since I don't think they'll do k2 for iowa or warspite yet. inb4 it ends up being Richelieu lol

Hey I'm salty as well but I didn't ddos the server lol.
one of the strong theory atm is ddos being done by salty abyss horizon player, especially the attack still going on and the lawsuit thing lol

Last edited:
OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bbv, cv, yuugumo dd, bb k2
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/1085343456019439616
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/1085345417821208578

bbv is obviously hyuuga. cv should be akagi based on the tease during jazz concert. bb is either mutsu or yamato since I don't think they'll do k2 for iowa or warspite yet. inb4 it ends up being Richelieu lol

one of the strong theory atm is ddos being done by salty abyss horizon player, especially the attack still going on and the lawsuit thing lol
what lawsuit thing?

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
a while after abyss horizon released in japan, ppl notice that game is almost too similar with kc arcade. so sega/kadokawa went for lawsuit approach. during December, they asked for settlement. few days ago the lawsuit dropped after the company that handled abyss horizon transferred to some company outside japan. some ppl said it's a shell company, some said it's the dev company. idk which one is true, cba to check lol.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I just bring 2 oasw ships during farming. that + asw lbas can usually reduce the taiha rate. I more annoyed that those subs love to target non-asw ship instead :\
Yeah I bring two OASW ships too and it still happens. lol
At least she drops on A ranks, because S ranks are really rare now with OASW ships and randomly chuuha damage dealers...

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I used Nagato touch + Mutsu along with 2 OASW ships (Samuel B and ABKM) to farm Johnston. I also brought Taihou as I found out she's really helpful in clearing trash, and even the BB hime. Damage dealer were Isokaze, Kawakaze, Arashi and Hagikaze.
Also 1 LBAS slotted with 3 toukai + 1 LBAS recon with 50-50 split to both sub nodes. Recon being there as I found out it'll greatly reduced the taiha from sub, maybe it's just placebo effect, idk.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The developers have announced the current official clear rate for each event map. For all admirals that participated in the following maps:
E1: about 90% cleared
E2: about 85% cleared
E3: about 75% cleared

The most chosen difficulty for each map is as follows:
E1: Hard
E2: Hard
E3: Hard and Easy are very close

Fubuki

Jan 1, 2018
Still farming Johnston and got two random Gotland drops instead. God I hate this game. LOL

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
done with Johnston. don't think i'll try for suzuduck since her rate is even worse than Johnston (thanks to no drops). time for e2 imps bully

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
oh no. from the look of it (image datamine), seems there's a mini event... with ginga
setsubun quests apparently, no bean hunting whew

Last edited:

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, totally not going to continue trying to S rank 5-5.
3/3 I got the worst formation (Double RE) and all top three enemy ship survived, hence D rank. Not to mention all ships end up taiha and crazy repair costs.
I think it might be doable if I clear the map first this month but, nah, not going to try anymore.

I should be able to get enough of beans to at least get a Ginga by just doing daily exercise, and both world 1 and world 3 weekly quest right? Got 8 currently.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
rip kc wikia... I mean kc fandom.
troll dmca 1-0 fandom admin/tech team

edit: tanaka & gang to the rescue

Last edited:

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks fot sharing.

This KC wikia/fandom sure has a lot of stuff happening lately.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Mutsu at lvl 90, 3 BP and 7 AR. I am ready this time around! Manage to get the Ginga already. I should be able to get enough beans to get the T1 LBAA as well.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
The T1 LBAA should be the same as the quarterly quest rewards right?

I only planned to get that furniture and some extra screws.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
of course i forgot to use the bean orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz
stupid net setup. why the heck I don't trade them first before doing those setup

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Mutsu k2 was after this maintenance. But I guess she is later this month.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Tanaka on good mood nowadays. Giving out reppuu kai, helping en kc wikia, giving out ginga and now this.

Hopefully this kindness continues lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.