• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, lol at that image. Someone really fast at making it.

First time going to node K in 4-5. Yeah, not fun. Fast+ fleet on that map is way to go lol.
First try went to like ADHKMRS and taiha there lol. I read the fleet compo suggestion wrongly.

BTW, soon to be ex-protagonist is looking nice with that outfit.
Fukae and Tsushima is just so cute in their seasonal garb.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
I changed to 2BB 1CV 2CA 1CAV. Done that quest already.

Still need to S rank 5-5 and 6-4 for the last quest tho. 5-5 is most likely not fun, but having Mutsu/Nagato with touch in echelon might help.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, not limited time. Just Mutsu - Nagato pair chain quest.
They have quite nice rewards tho.

BTW, quarterly quest just got reset. There are a bunch of them unlocked now.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, not limited time. Just Mutsu - Nagato pair chain quest.
They have quite nice rewards tho.

BTW, quarterly quest just got reset. There are a bunch of them unlocked now.
I keep forgetting to do them. :( Oh well. lol
I feel so weird with this game... so many green comp quests I haven't completed, even though I have the ships. It's hard when you don't have time to think and all you do is weeklies. lol

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017

prepare your catapult for hyuuga k2... and hopefully they'll remember to allow both sister k2 ver to enhance rosa when the update hits >.>

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
My level 98 Hyuuga is happy to see that she'd got her Kai Ni immediately after the maintenance.

Yeah, upgrading the stock 30 rocket is a pain. Not to mention it require quite a "Rare" item to enhance.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
"The KanColle development team is currently preparing the release of a certain large ship's second remodel. Her rear turrets were removed and replaced with a flight deck and catapults, turning her into an aviation battleship that sported both air power and huge shelling potential... she also fought hard as part of the 4th Carrier Division as well as a first-class reserve, and now she's going to receive her large-scale retrofit near the end of this month. Look forward to it! "

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Tried LSC twice today.
Failed spectacularly on both tries. Got 2 Hiyou instead of Saratoga. 11k bauxite goes puff.

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
FML I wasnt paying attention and accidentally advance when Hatsuzuki was taiha and she sunk. God damnit. I lost two 7* 10 cm HAAAFD and a GFCS mk.37. Damnit and Hatsuzuki was my favorite duck too T_T FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

edit: and with her drop rate...it might a while before I have a chance to get her again :'(
2019-04-15.png

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
FML I wasnt paying attention and accidentally advance when Hatsuzuki was taiha and she sunk. God damnit. I lost two 7* 10 cm HAAAFD and a GFCS mk.37. Damnit and Hatsuzuki was my favorite duck too T_T FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

edit: and with her drop rate...it might a while before I have a chance to get her again :'(
2019-04-15.png
Sorry bro. :(
I'd trade you my extra if I could. Good luck farming the next event...

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Huh, I had no idea there was an actual PC game based around this until stumbling on this thread (and then clicking on the subreddit) -- is it the same or different from the arcade version in Japan? I probably spent around 100$ playing the game while I was there; still got a big stack of cards and a sweet figure. Super addictive and I really enjoyed getting physical cards printed out from the machines. Even got a couple rares.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I had no idea there was an actual PC game based around this until stumbling on this thread (and then clicking on the subreddit) -- is it the same or different from the arcade version in Japan? I probably spent around 100$ playing the game while I was there; still got a big stack of cards and a sweet figure. Super addictive and I really enjoyed getting physical cards printed out from the machines. Even got a couple rares.
Nope very different from kancolle arcade version in term of gameplay. Characters are the same tho.

I want some of the cards tho. Need to go to Japan for that.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
damn they made a new remodel transition screen for kongou k2c. wonder if future k2 will get this style as well
D4wzu7AU0AIC7lF.jpg:large

also lol 2x bp along with some other stuff needed for this

Status
Not open for further replies.