• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
SHfAPDx.jpg

WIP since I am about to head home for the day. Just making the thread for now.

IronRaven

Oct 25, 2017
And we're back. Also, Fall and Winter events sound like one big event that's been broken up into two smaller ones. Seems like we'll be taking part in the Battle of Leyte Gulf. My Musashi will have to relive her sinking minus the sinking. :/

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
63e.gif
Now gotta grind out some fuel and level up some more destroyers for the fall event.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Event preparation is done.
I just bought 20 more ship slots. Should've unlink the CC from DMM. Too easy to buy things with only a few clicks.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
10,000 Yen to go to max slot. I'll refrain lol.

EDIT: 7 levels to go. We can do it Michishio...

Last edited:

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
You could bring underleveled kids there given that you have enough ASW, AA and LoS(200, 200 and 140).
Yes, I'd say it's a good alternative to farm bucket. B1/5/21 or B1/37/38 seems like a nice expedition combo to build resources.

Sample fleet:
2W8jBTc.png

EDIT: Site having problem with image hosted in imgur :(

Last edited:
OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I got lucky with RNG. Both Shimakaze and Yukikaze drop for me while I was trying to finish a weekly quest earlier.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
You could bring underleveled kids there given that you have enough ASW, AA and LoS(200, 200 and 140).
Yes, I'd say it's a good alternative to farm bucket. B1/5/21 or B1/37/38 seems like a nice expedition combo to build resources.

Sample fleet:
2W8jBTc.png

EDIT: Site having problem with image hosted in imgur :(
eh. exp b1 can get great success w/o spark? since bucket is 2nd slot reward not 1st

I got lucky with RNG. Both Shimakaze and Yukikaze drop for me while I was trying to finish a weekly quest earlier.
focus on beaver. she'll be really handy during event. shimakaze usefulness is kinda reduced with all sort of k2 exist

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats :)
Shima's good when you only need DA from DD on night battle. Yukikaze when you need TCI.

eh. exp b1 can get great success w/o spark? since bucket is 2nd slot reward not 1st
0% great success. Need all ship to sparkle to get GS. You don't need GS to get 2nd rewards right? Or am I wrong :O
::Checks expedition history:: I am wrong :'(. Apologies.

So A3 if we want a confirmed buckets without GS right? Since the rewards is switched, bucket primary, devmats secondary. 2:15 hours tho. Well, my main buckets came from dailies, after that then from expeditions (2,9,11,24,40)

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
14th or 17th works for me :)
I'd probably rush this one. Getting kinda busy end of the month. Hopefully not that big/hard.

Luckily, there are no more old ship for me to farm this time (except Hatsukaze, why did I use her as mod fuel before lol). All foreign ship are in my base already.

anderedna

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully not much bug with 7 ships in a fleet, for both the game itself and the viewers.

Good news is, I got Hatsukaze pre event after farming 3-4 for weekly world 3 + Mutsu + leveling Hatsuharu.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I've got like 70k fuel this time. Is it worth waiting a day so people can figure everything out for me? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.