• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A wakizashi too?

Motherfucker wants to dual wield, or thinks he's Musashi.

Kansas Man when he activates his bloodline technique.

InsecureTestyArrowana-size_restricted.gif

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Hudson filed a resistance to the trial by combat motion by first correcting Ostrom's spelling.

"Surely (Ostrom) meant 'corporeal' bodies which Merriam Webster defines as having, consisting of, or relating to, a physical material body," the attorney wrote. "Although (Ostrom) and potential combatant do have souls to be rended, they respectfully request that the court not order this done."

Are little nugget if you didn't read the article.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
Why did the flea market have so many katanas? Is Kansas' weeb population that large?
I feel like there are many questions, I just can't think of them right now
I'm reasonably sure rural U.S. is actually a lot more nerdy than people realize, which would explain a lot of what we see in anime, fantasy, and video game discussion. I hadn't even realized until now how all the nerdiest people I know are from the smallest towns.

You know how there used to be a stereotype of Iowans and Nebraskans joining the Navy to get away from it all? Imagine them getting into nerd stuff instead.

I'm reasonably sure rural U.S. is actually a lot more nerdy than people realize, which would explain a lot of what we see in anime, fantasy, and video game discussion. I hadn't even realized until now how all the nerdiest people I know are from the smallest towns.

You know how there used to be a stereotype of Iowans and Nebraskans joining the Navy to get away from it all? Imagine them getting into nerd stuff instead.

There's quite a bit of nerdy stuff out there, to be sure. For a lot of us, it was one of the ways to feel like we were getting out of our little bubbles.

Also, I stand with the Harlan, IA person, even if their high school DID cheat at sports, what, no, I'm not bitter.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Him: Stabs ex-wife.
Ex-wife: Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu.
him: notices his sword was never real
ex-wife: since when were you under the impression that I didn't already takethe house and get awarded alimony at 75% of your paycheck

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hang on in there mr kansas man, in a duel you may not get a sword duel but a pistol duel

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
With a response like that, I completely get why the mother is concerned about his communication with the kids/her.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Uh the thumbnail is Geralt from Witcher who uses a broadsword and not a katana 🤓

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Iowa woman will remove the illusion spell to reveal... Florida Man.
The fight of ages.

Chem

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 1, 2020
I did some research on Ostrom and it seems that he has a website dedicated into slamming his ex-wife because she wants more than 50/50 of custody.

Mods, please do not hesitate to remove the link to the website if you feel that it may cause any harassment.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
imagine challenging your ex-wife to a sword fight and she shows up like this:

0d1.gif