• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Guessing this is the same guy who whined on Twitter about The Witcher, re: women not being able to fight with a sword.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
so what if the judge was like, "Fine. Kendo fight with armor in court in one month."

and she just so happens to be the daughter of a master swordsman...

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
So...does he think he has God and Anime on his side?

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You laugh but 20 years from now we will be settling all legal issues with battle royales.

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
12 weeks? What kind of bullshit is that? I've seen them do it in 4 days on Forged in Fire. If all he makes is delaminated slag, that's his problem.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for the follow up story

"The lawyer for the ex-wife responded to the defendant in court by making a general gesture at him and saying 'I mean, come on'. The judge nodded in agreement then awarded all belongings to the ex-wife and sentenced the defendant to mandatory counseling and a psych eval".

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
He needs 12 weeks of training to win ? Is his wife a samurai ?
Wife and lawyer so 2v1.

Should I be surprised that there is no mention of being able to declare a champion. You can do that under New York rules.

You can't be serious!
In New York we still haven't removed the option from our books. When the colonies adopted English rules they still thought this was reasonable.

I blame Virginia and the Carolinas for making it fashionable back then.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
He has much to learn. His senpai Florida man would have never issued the challenge. He would merely arrive at the court house at dawn bushido blade in hand with a long straw hat on. Waiting for them to arrive. And then when their eyes met. They'll know the duel is on

Pelao

Banned
Jan 7, 2020
Chile
Always remember the basics of sword fighting:
- Press L1 when the enemy attacks is about to land.
- Always check yours and your enemy's posture damage.
- Hold L1 to recover posture faster.

These simple tips can get you through anything, from a divorce to a class action lawsuit.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Are we talking cheap replicas or the real deal, folded-over-a-thousand-times, glorious Nipponese steel? Can you even call it a katana if it can't cut a hole through the fabric of reality? Can any of Era's legal experts clear this up?

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Little does he know she has sliced him in half already, this is just the dramatic delay before he realises and his body starts sliding apart